Create Account

S55 Quebec City Citadelles Interested Prospects Thread

1. How would you feel to be drafted in a newly created franchise?
Pretty cool

2. What do you feel you can bring to the team?
defense

3. As the locker room will be on discord, do you plan to use discord? If so, what is your discord tag?
Wasty #7920

4. what kind of players do you want to build?
Shutdown defenseman

5. Have you been on sim leagues before? if yes, talk to me about your experience on them
Yes, a lot of it

6. How much time do you expect to be able to put in the league per week?
almost too much

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

I was drafted to an expansion minor league team in the NSFL when I first joined, and I loved the experience. Getting the chance to really craft a LR culture with the initial group of guys was a great experience and helped me stick around. 

I think I'm funny, some people think I'm funny. Realistically, I'm always on and always willing to shoot the shit. With 3.5 sim leagues, a madden ps4 league, and my league of legends chats to manage I'm constantly checking discord. I'm a max earner in two other leagues - PBE and the NSFL - and I intend to be the same here. 

3. As the locker room will be on discord, do you plan to use discord? If so, what is your discord tag?
Yep! I think I touched on this above. iStegosauruz#1669

I know literally nothing about hockey, so I'll do whatever the team that drafts me wants. When Ace originally helped me create my player i told him I wanted to score goals, so I think my build is trending in that direction. That all being said, I'll do whatever it is the team that drafts me wants me to do, as long as they help me figure out what I need to do to get there. 

5. Have you been on sim leagues before? if yes, talk to me about your experience on them
I've got active, max earning players in the NSFL and the PBE. I'm also currently a minor league GM in the NSFL. I love sim leagues, they're my primary hobby. I spend way too much time on them, but I wouldn't change it for the world. Happy to go more indepth if necessary, just hit me up. 

As I've said a few times now, I'll max earn and always be on Discord. The NSFL is currently my primary league, however I'm happy to help my SHL team out in any way I can - whether that be with management, strategy, or just comedic LR relief. 

Excited! Quebec loves its hockey, and there is that rush of being a part of something new with everyone else who feels the same.

Charm, leadership, and hard work.

Kraagenskul#3302

Zebulon Leavitt, a stay at home defenseman with a speciality in PK. The type of player you want on the ice to maintain a lead in the final minutes of a game.

I have not.

I am hoping for at least 4 hours, if not more.

1. How would you feel to be drafted in a newly created franchise?: done it before, is very fun

2. What do you feel you can bring to the team?: dylan

3. As the locker room will be on discord, do you plan to use discord? If so, what is your discord tag?: yes, is me, dylan

4. what kind of players do you want to build?: defenseman

5. Have you been on sim leagues before? if yes, talk to me about your experience on them: i been on lots of sim leagues. i once on sim league pbe with my best friend evok but i left her.

6. How much time do you expect to be able to put in the league per week?: a lot

Love the idea, Love me some @Evok

Knowledge, fun, leadership, understanding, alcoholism.

JKortesi81#7672

Two Way Center, but ill do whatever we need for the team.

Oh, i've been around too many of them.

Much too much tbh.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

It would be an amazing opportunity. Being one of the first pieces on a blank slate. Building something with a group of people where you know you're a true part of it from the start.

As a player, William Hunt will be a true anchor down the middle that every franchise needs. A two-way center that the team can rely on. As a person and member of the locker room, I'm pretty cool headed and I like to joke around. I'll take the team seriously however, and do what y'all need me to do.

DomBear#2998

A two-way center along the lines of a Jonathan Toews or an Anze Kopitar.

Negative, this'll be my first run through.

I'll do my best to be active for at least around an hour a day. I have a demanding job that takes a lot out of me. I should be able to be more active on my off days however.

Well Evok is GM so...... I'm down Smile

Activity! I talk a lot and I have sim league GM experience

andybj#4875... I think you can find out conversation?

Offensive Defenseman

A very long time...

As much as the discord is active. It will mostly be later in the day as I give lessons during the day and have more normal adult sleeping hours but otherwise a lot of them.

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

It would be fun to be part of something new as a new player.

Good attitude, relatively active in chats and eager to learn

krazko#6377

playmaking center

No

Very difficult to put in hours, but 15-30 minutes a day at the least, but widely depending on time of year

First of all, I'd like to be drafted. No matter where. So I have no problem with getting drafted to a newly created franchise. I could help building a team, so cool opportunity.

I'll try to get as much TPE I can and I gladly take advices on building my player.

sakrosankt#9873

I want to build a solid defender who knows how to shoot to create scoring opportunities

I joined the ISFL (NSFL) in February as my first sim league, and it has been amazing so far. The team I got drafted to was amazing and had an awesome LR. Ever since, I enjoy being in the league. I hope something like that happens in SHL too.

I guess around 15m-1h/day, depending on what's to do and what's going on

It would be an honour

A friendly voice to interact and chat with

W19eaver#1145

My sole focus for now is a work horse goaltender

I'm currently in a few fhm6 online leagues, I've only been in them for a few months now but everyone is usually very friendly and helpful

Minimum hour a day I would think

[Image: Qfss7w7.png]      [Image: 8yB62LM.png]
[Image: W19eaver.gif]

1. I'll play hard for anyone and would be glad to help build the franchise 
2. A nice and creative mind
3. WildfireMicro #3342
4. A goalie that works hard
5. I have been in plenty of them
6. As much as my job and life allows

1. think it would be awesome to be part of a new up and coming team
2. friendly and chill attitude
3. yes D0LPH1NB0Y#1349
4. C - Playmaker
5. no
6. a few hours a day

I got no issue with it, Petrovs will start anywhere.
For a newly created team I've helped build before in NSFL and PBE, so i have knowledge on what can be needed and is useful for a new team just starting.
yes, To1#9515
shot blocking defender who doesn't really care about points, instead helps the goalie and keeps shots off net.
yes, NSFL, PBE, and SHL have all been places I've made characters in, been in NSFL for 3 years. There's been good and there's been real bad, but I'm still here and don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon.
Enough time to be a reliable earner and to help the team.

[Image: U04Nn2j.gif]

*shrug*

Tums. And Advil for the pain.

Ye, BeelNasty#6515

Two way pass first dman

Yeah, James Dekens here.

Enough to stay relevant but nothing crazy

[Image: dEKENS.png]

3 time Four Star Cup Champion S40-S42
S43 Jesster Trophy Nominee Winner

Scored my first SHL goal in just my second SHL game. 2. Manhattan Rage , James Dekens 1 (Mikael Talo 1, Sigurd Hansen 1) at 18:39

1. How would you feel to be drafted in a newly created franchise? idk would be cool. I have never done that before.

2. What do you feel you can bring to the team? I can be a cool guy in discord.

3. As the locker room will be on discord, do you plan to use discord? If so, what is your discord tag? AL_GR1NG0#8406

4. what kind of players do you want to build? LW Sniper

5. Have you been on sim leagues before? if yes, talk to me about your experience on them Yes i am like 10 different leagues and I former GM in PBE

6. How much time do you expect to be able to put in the league per week? about an hour or two

[Image: cG4eDd7.png]