Create Account

S55 Quebec City Citadelles Interested Prospects Thread
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2020, 05:13 PM by Evok.)

Hi everyone! The league has the pleasure to welcome two new teams this season, and Quebec City is one of them. This mean you will be directly involved in creating the spirit and foundations of the teams. My name is Evok and i have been in the sim leagues community since 2017. It's been quite a ride and Quebec City is my new challenges. If you need to reach me, feel free to PM me or add me on discord, my user name is Evok#5032. On this, i'll leave you on those questions to get that free TPE:

1. How would you feel to be drafted in a newly created franchise?

2. What do you feel you can bring to the team?

3. As the locker room will be on discord, do you plan to use discord? If so, what is your discord tag?

4. what kind of players do you want to build?

5. Have you been on sim leagues before? if yes, talk to me about your experience on them

6. How much time do you expect to be able to put in the league per week?

Enjoy your time here!

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

I wouldn't mind it, really. Always gotta love a good underdog story, and an expansion franchise is prime underdog.

Humor, alongside in general a good-guy, hardworking kind of mentality. 

3. As the locker room will be on discord, do you plan to use discord? If so, what is your discord tag?

python#7936

4. What kind of players do you want to build?

A guy like Marchand or Tarasenko, speedy and accurate.

5. Have you been on sim leagues before? if yes, talk to me about your experience on them

Just Hockey Dynasty, if that counts. I joined, like, four games before the end of the regular season.

More than enough. I have nothing going on.

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

I would love to be drafted by Quebec. I think it would be very exciting to be on a brand new team, and I am already a big fan of both you and Faelax.

I think I could bring some knowledge about how the league works and what SHL GMs look for in prospects, to share with some of the newer users that are drafted.

I like discord. My tag is saved on my SHL profile, dont know it off by heart

I want to build an elite two-way playmaking center.

Mainly just the SHL, I've had a great experience here.

Definitely enough to build an elite player and be active with the team chat.

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

1. How would you feel to be drafted in a newly created franchise? Nutty lit

2. What do you feel you can bring to the team? New discord emotes

3. As the locker room will be on discord, do you plan to use discord? If so, what is your discord tag? I don't and it's JP#3827

4. what kind of players do you want to build? Nikita Kucherov type. Streaky speedy winger who can fly down the wing and draw the defender and find the open man. Or can cut into the slot to get open in the o zone

5. Have you been on sim leagues before? if yes, talk to me about your experience on them I have not done a sim league

6. How much time do you expect to be able to put in the league per week? Next to none

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

I think it would be pretty swell

Very little

Yes, @ztevans#7818

S P E E D Y B O I

We've literally met irl because of this stupid crap, Evok.

Enough.

[Image: zdenkoberanek.gif]
Sigs by @enigmatic, @Geekusoid, @sve7en  and @Wasty 
Zach Evans
 | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

I think it'd be a pretty awesome way to experience the league for the first time. Also hope to get on a Canadian team and just really love the branding you've got here. 

Can-do no drama attitude, a noobie perspective on things (which sounds bad at first but sometimes that fresh pair of eyes is a good thing)

Yes I can and will discord - Kyamprac#1695

Currently building a two-way defensive player, but I'm flexible to whatever the team needs.

Yes, I'm currently playing in the NSFL as a running back for the Dallas Birddogs, who are also a newer expansion team to the league (although they do have a couple seasons under their belts now). I'm currently the top TPE earner in my draft class, although honestly it helps that I was a deadline create (lots of players in my class are awesome).

A few hours for sure.

[Image: kyamprac1.gif]
thank you amid and swoosh for sigs!

Being a building block for a new team is interesting for sure.

Elite, two-way play.

Yes, I'm active on discord.

Elite, two-way player.

I have all the experience.

Lots and lots of time.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
0-0-0
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

1. Fine w/ me.
2. Idk active discord presence.
3. Yea, very active on discord.
4. Two way dman.
5. Been on any sim league you can think of.
6. Enough.

[Image: 3.png]

(This post was last modified: 07-13-2020, 01:45 AM by Festinator.)

1. How would you feel to be drafted in a newly created franchise? Very excited!

2. What do you feel you can bring to the team? Positivity, committment and hopefully a lot of points from the back end.

3. As the locker room will be on discord, do you plan to use discord? If so, what is your discord tag? yes i do, Festinator#2626

4. what kind of players do you want to build? An Offensive rushing dman who is responsible in their own end.

5. Have you been on sim leagues before? if yes, talk to me about your experience on them. This is actually my first one.

6. How much time do you expect to be able to put in the league per week? at least a couple hours per day for the most part.

[Image: kahnwald.png]
Sig by @Ragnar

1. How would you feel to be drafted in a newly created franchise? It would actually be pretty neat to be honest. Having the chance to build something from scratch is always fun

2. What do you feel you can bring to the team? I'm a strong LR personality and as sure a thing as it gets. I'll be down for at least 3 seasons and I'll be doing absolutely everything for TPE earning.

3. As the locker room will be on discord, do you plan to use discord? If so, what is your discord tag? I pretty much live on discord. My fiance wishes she was called discord. JR95#8100

4. what kind of players do you want to build? Two way forward

5. Have you been on sim leagues before? if yes, talk to me about your experience on them: been in them all but this one is my true love.

6. How much time do you expect to be able to put in the league per week? too much

That would be great, always cool to play in places where nobody has played before, real opportunity to write your name into history.

Active player, maybe some goals and decently active Discord user.

jRuutu#0351, I have it, but not going to be the most active user in there.

4. what kind of players do you want to build? Garbage Collector, aggressive player who scores goals. I want to use strength and my frame to do some damage near the net.

I have, couple players here and couple in other leagues, never had a league job, but built fairly good players over the years in multiple leagues.

At least enough to do the point tasks, maybe some media writing if I feel creative.

It'd be an honor just to be drafted.

Energy & experience. Oh yeah, can't forget the vodka.

Smh like you haven't been in my DMs already.

4. What kind of players do you want to build?
I wanna go fast!

Nope, total noob. What are sim leagues??

5-6 whole minutes, depending on how the stars align.

[Image: mtDOugA.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

Bojo Box (C. Knouse)

C Daedalus James 

Being completely new and having no history to fall back on would make being a part of a team that has the same characteristics exciting.

A level head, and a defensive mindset as a center.  Willing to accept advice and learn with the team.

yes I am in discord already littleb [daedalus james] is what I am in the server.

The one I have, defensive minded center.  The kind that kills your penalties and still chips in with some goals on the rush.

No, or not in so long that I can remember.

If there is enough teammates around I will be on lots during the week, weekends are tougher but still pop in on occassion

Enjoy your time here!

[Image: 8F99koM.png]

Falcons SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  Falcons

i'm indifferent towards playing for an expansion team in general, but i really like the management team and branding of quebec city. i would feel confident playing for QC.

heavy locker room presence, guidance for first-gen players (especially in directing first-gens to the right people as a former SMJHL commissioner).

yes, you have it. we are friends.

wal-mart brand ryan o'reilly

former SMJHL commissioner, former detroit co-GM, just retired the winningest goaltender in SMJHL and Stampede history.

time is a mere suggestion as long as i'm on covid lockdown.

I am okay with it.

I bring love and friendship, and max earning.

Yes. Muford#9925

A Winning Player.

A lot of sim leagues. A lot of experience.

6-8 hours probably.

Enjoy your time here!

[Image: petrov2.png]
[Image: muford_hof_sig.png]