Create Account

S55 Quebec City Citadelles Interested Prospects Thread

1. How would you feel to be drafted in a newly created franchise?
I'd be happy to go to a newly created franchise and help build something great.

2. What do you feel you can bring to the team?
I have a good LR presence in my DSFL/ISFL teams locker rooms and I hope to enjoy my time in the SMJHL and bring that over.

3. As the locker room will be on discord, do you plan to use discord? If so, what is your discord tag?
Yes, Mooney#0110

4. what kind of players do you want to build?
I want to score goals here as I'm a defensive player elsewhere, I've started building as a sniper

5. Have you been on sim leagues before? if yes, talk to me about your experience on them
The newly renamed ISFL (NSFL) for about 5 months. Really good fun and I'm quite heavily involved 

6. How much time do you expect to be able to put in the league per week? 

A couple of hours each week I expect, depends how involved I get with the league

Wouldn't mind in the slightest! Would be cool to help get the franchise started on the right foot! Be one of the OG's!

I feel as though I bring a highly active player, as well as being involved in the LR and occasionally being funny with bad jokes that make people chuckle. As well as constantly communicating with my teammates.

3. As the locker room will be on discord, do you plan to use discord? If so, what is your discord tag?
Yes! Use it daily, bigbluex02#0118

Looking to build a playmaking-sniper build almost. One that can shoot goals but has high level passing abilities; basically be able to feed myself, but also get my teammates involved as well.

5. Have you been on sim leagues before? if yes, talk to me about your experience on them
Just recently got involved end of May, I have had a blast! I am currently in PBE, SBA, NSFL, etc. I have loved logging in every day and just chatting with everyone and upgrading my player. Met a lot of cool people that have pointed me to the SHL.

Enough hours to make sure I get all my tasks done and create graphics for my player and do a little media. I am hoping to get good at gfx so I can open a shop. Plan on being in the LR daily on discord.

[Image: yqkRWSj.png][Image: Tn9zpM0.png]

1: It would be a lot of fun honestly. I have some experience with it since my first player was drafted to the Stampede when they were am expansion franchise and I very much enjoyed that experience. Would be nice to do something like that again, just in juniors, where is my passion lies for the most part.

2: Just a really active and fun injection the locker room and someone willing to do whatever I could for the betterment of the team as a whole.

3: Yes, very much so. It's my primary medium of communication and I am on it just about all the time. My username is WiC#7183

4: I am open to adjusting my player to whatever the needs of my future SMJHL team will be. However, I have originally envisioned myself as a physical, two-way defenseman who also possesses good offensive capabilities.

5: I've been in the SHL since S25, and I haven't really tried any other sim league since I feel as if the SHL is my home and I want to spend all my times and resources here.

6: I think since I conduct all my work and research at home now, and solely focusing on my player (as opposed to taking on a huge job such as SMJHL commissioner in an emergency situation), I'll be able to remain very active and inspired with my new player. I want to simply have fun and create the best player possible long-term, nothing more and nothing less.

Je ne parle pas français, j'utilise simplement Google translate pour cette partie. Mais tu sais que je t'aime mon pote, tu m'as manqué, et j'espère que tout va bien de ton côté.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

I would love to be drafted by this team. It is probably the first one on my list in order of the ones I am interested in. The team is cool and the ability to create your own story is cooler.

I can bring a lot of greatness as well as some activity to the locker room.

You know this already, bb. Why haven't you added me to be your friend?

Defensive defenseman

I am on every league possible

As much as you need me to. I will be the first number retired in this jersey.

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

I think playing for a new franchise would be very exciting. In one way, you’re part of helping to shape the mold of the team culture, and help set the foundation for the long term success of a franchise.

I hope to be an active face in the team locker room, especially if it’s Discord based, as I spend a solid amount of time there.

Absolutely. My discord tag is bdu754#3704, and I’d be absolutely willing to be an active presence in the locker room

I”m hoping to build a power forward.

I haven’t.

I have a lot of free time over the summer, so I should be able to put in effort on a daily basis, assuming that things don’t get too hectic in real life.

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: YOSHI.png?ex=65f214ee&is=65df9fee&hm=80f...e73badf86&]

i would love to build new things from the scratch
experience calm and friendly behaviour
yes but don't have it here but you know how to find me <3
flashy scroing winger
yes shl had 1,5 active players won 2 cups in the shl the junior one i never won i love this league and want to be active again
5-6 hours a week maybe more

[Image: P9htSSf.png]
[Image: Sr4Rvg.gif]

#TeamFuhrby
#knightsknation

Comfortable

Speed, defense, and the best fighter from Borisgrad

Yes, Lim Jahey#2518

A defensive juggernaut

I started recently with the NSFL, I am a grader, and a tight end on the Chicago Butchers

Pretty good amount

[Image: boriscontestsubmission.jpg][Image: bashbros.jpg]

Fight Record: 39 Fights, 28 Wins, 2 Losses, 9 Ties/Breakups

Hits Tracker

SMJHL S55: 326 Hits (Record)
SMJHL S56: 164 Hits
SMJHL S57: 30 Hits

Total Hits: 520

It would be fun to be the first player to score a goal for a new franchise
Goal Scoring
drectors cut#9644
I want to score goals
Yes, ISFL and PBE. I'm in the war room for the S21 Ultimus Champion New Orleans Second Line

Enough to max earn

[Image: Ugn5gZg.jpg]

Yes pls.

A friendly face and less-cool-than-Wasty's-but-still-kinda-decent-sigs?

I use discord. My username is enigmatic#3472

Offensive dman

I've been on a few. My players are hit or miss honestly. I'm mostly on them to make friends.

A couple of hours.

[Image: engishl.gif]
FranceMonarchsCitadellesMonarchsScarecrowsCitadellesMonarchsScarecrowsCitadellesMonarchsScarecrowsFrance

1. How would you feel to be drafted in a newly created franchise? meh

2. What do you feel you can bring to the team? memes

3. As the locker room will be on discord, do you plan to use discord? If so, what is your discord tag? Sleepy#4618

4. what kind of players do you want to build? boom boom smash

5. Have you been on sim leagues before? if yes, talk to me about your experience on them yes

6. How much time do you expect to be able to put in the league per week? zero

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

It'd be cool, maybe get a team trophy named after me.

I'm an older person so I'm mature and I was a good locker room presence when I was here and active.

Yeah, Jala#5530

Playmaking D

Been on lots, been a GM, held all sorts of positions on here and built strong players.

3-4 hours.

[Image: NyUD4Ch.jpg]
[Image: 95lCCDx.png]

[Image: iXI1ET6.png]

1. How would you feel to be drafted in a newly created franchise? Would be awesome being one of the first ones!

2. What do you feel you can bring to the team? Sim league veteran and someone who has been in the SHL for over 10 seasons!

3. As the locker room will be on discord, do you plan to use discord? If so, what is your discord tag? yes! AW13#6043

4. what kind of players do you want to build? Playmaking two-way center!

5. Have you been on sim leagues before? if yes, talk to me about your experience on them Yes, like all of them and I love meeting new people. I have GM experience in almost every sim league.

6. How much time do you expect to be able to put in the league per week? Enough! Tongue

Let me know if any additional questions!

Enjoy your time here!

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

Would be great :D

FUCK THAT QUESTION, I DON'T KNOW Rant

You already have it Tongue

An active one that will get over 1.2k TPE hopefully

New phone who this?

Way too much or not enough, future will tell.

I think it would be awesome to play a part in a new franchise! 

A laid back vibe.

Yes, my user is captainteach#8006

An aggressive, shutdown goalie.

No, but it seems fun so far!

Enough to upgrade my character.

Here is Marcel Laflamme's candidature.

Absolutely ecstatic! Starting something new is always exciting, and Quebec is not too far from Marcel's hometown, so it would make it easier for his friends and family to drive down and cheer him on Wink

Enthusiasm, humour, and hopefully a championship!

My tag is HydroRaven#1609

A goaltender with Price's situational awareness and Hasek's dominance.

Never, but eager to learn.

Probably a few hours a week, depending on what the team needs.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and whatever happens hopefully the franchise starts strong!

[Image: XbtwzDW.png]

Signature courtesy of Lord Jumbo.