Create Account

S55 Colorado Raptors Interested Prospects Thread

1) What experiences, if any, do you have with the SHL or any other simulated sports league? How are you liking the site so far?  What brought you to the SHL? Experience is not required! 
I have plenty of sim experience, with the ISFL and a few others. First hockey league for me though 

2)Our locker room where we discuss all things SHL and otherwise is hosted on Discord, is that something you currently use? If yes, what is your Discord name? If not, would you be interested in trying it out? 
I use Discord a lot my tag is WildfireMicro #3342 

3) FHM gives you the freedom to build towards a specific player type, is there a type of player that you are looking to build? Colorado has a slew of people ready to help you get the most from your first few seasons.
I honestly don't know atm. Whatever makes .r the best Goalie I guess

4) What is your favorite dinosaur?  Would you like to be part of the Dino Gang? Do you like or hate the Toronto Maple Leafs?
velcoraptors. They are just cool to me. I guess being in the Dino Gang would be cool though o have no idea what that us. I have no opinion on the Maple Leafs

5) This question is designed to be open ended because filling these out is lame and time consuming. Tell us a bit more about yourself! Have a weird hobby? What games do you like to play? What other sports besides hockey do you enjoy? We're interested in growing a fun and inclusive locker room based team culture in Colorado and we want to know if you'll be a good fit so it's important for us to try to get to know you a little more!

I Love making backstories for my players and I also love video games. Outside of that, sports knowledge is my passion 

1. none at all. found a post on reddit
2. Yes D0LPH1NB0Y#1349
3. Playmaker
4. T-rex, yes and hate
5. IM 25 from Britain i like to play video games mostly CSGO

1) What experiences, if any, do you have with the SHL or any other simulated sports league? How are you liking the site so far?  What brought you to the SHL? Experience is not required!

Had a first player, James Dekens

2)Our locker room where we discuss all things SHL and otherwise is hosted on Discord, is that something you currently use? If yes, what is your Discord name? If not, would you be interested in trying it out?

Yeah, BeelNasty#6515

3) FHM gives you the freedom to build towards a specific player type, is there a type of player that you are looking to build? Colorado has a slew of people ready to help you get the most from your first few seasons.

Two way pass first dman

4) What is your favorite dinosaur?  Would you like to be part of the Dino Gang? Do you like or hate the Toronto Maple Leafs?

Whatever ones are in the dino mac n cheese. That shit is cray. What the hell is the Dino Gang? Lets just say, if I were in the woods and I had to choose between toilet paper and a pile of leafs after a shit, I'd wipe my ass with the pile of leafs out of spite.

5) This question is designed to be open ended because filling these out is lame and time consuming. Tell us a bit more about yourself! Have a weird hobby? What games do you like to play? What other sports besides hockey do you enjoy? We're interested in growing a fun and inclusive locker room based team culture in Colorado and we want to know if you'll be a good fit so it's important for us to try to get to know you a little more!

Video games like Tarkov, Hearthstone, League, etc, etc. I can dig highlights of most sports because humans are incredible but specifically golf.

[Image: dEKENS.png]

3 time Four Star Cup Champion S40-S42
S43 Jesster Trophy Nominee Winner

Scored my first SHL goal in just my second SHL game. 2. Manhattan Rage , James Dekens 1 (Mikael Talo 1, Sigurd Hansen 1) at 18:39

b]1) What experiences, if any, do you have with the SHL or any other simulated sports league? How are you liking the site so far? What brought you to the SHL? Experience is not required![/b] I have had players in SHL before!

2)Our locker room where we discuss all things SHL and otherwise is hosted on Discord, is that something you currently use? If yes, what is your Discord name? If not, would you be interested in trying it out? I use Discord! My name is treant#2886!

3) FHM gives you the freedom to build towards a specific player type, is there a type of player that you are looking to build? Colorado has a slew of people ready to help you get the most from your first few seasons. I would like to build a speedy forward.

4) What is your favorite dinosaur? Would you like to be part of the Dino Gang? Do you like or hate the Toronto Maple Leafs? Tyrannosaurus Rex is the king of dinosaurs! I am a Habs fan so more hate than love!

5) This question is designed to be open ended because filling these out is lame and time consuming. Tell us a bit more about yourself! Have a weird hobby? What games do you like to play? What other sports besides hockey do you enjoy? We're interested in growing a fun and inclusive locker room based team culture in Colorado and we want to know if you'll be a good fit so it's important for us to try to get to know you a little more! I enjoy playing games! NHL 20, Overwatch, and Valorant are the best for me right now. I don’t watch sports besides hockey but I played lacrosse in high school. I hope I could be a good fit in Colorado!

[Image: W8ZyU0w.png]
[Image: EilhEKw.gif]

Wolfpack Canada Battleborn

1) What experiences, if any, do you have with the SHL or any other simulated sports league? How are you liking the site so far? What brought you to the SHL? Experience is not required!
-A vast amount with the SHL.

-I use Discord specifically for this site. drodger91#7784

-The one that helps his team succeed.

4) What is your favorite dinosaur? Would you like to be part of the Dino Gang? Do you like or hate the Toronto Maple Leafs?
-I guess the Velociraptor. If the Dino Gang is the Colorado Raptors then sure! Hate with a passion.

-I'm one of the oldest members still here I think and fix BMW's for a living. I don't know if I have a weird hobby, I'm sure people would call certain things I do weird. PS4 games typically, anything racing or sports related, oh and farm simulator! Anything racing except like Nascar, and I will watch most major sports when hockey isn't on, my favorite sport to watch is Aussie Rules Football.

[Image: WtrC9qy.png]

FalconsJapanpride

I joined the SHL with another player 10 seasons ago. He quited +/- 5 seasons ago.

Yes, i am using it. See signature for ID

Speedy Forward, allround.

Brachiosaurus. No. I don’t dislike TML.

Every game i play is based on hockey. I also enjoy Formula one, cycling and soccer.

Stars | Player | Update Thread | Gordie#6746 | Manual Lineup Sheet | HockeyNation | Grizzlies

1. Very limited experience with the SHL, but I came from Hockey Dynasty where the community aspect as vaguely similar. Enjoying the site so far and the amount of support there is for new players to learn the basics.
2. I currently use Discord here: EricC11#9027
3. I am looking to build a powerplay quarterback style offensive defenceman with my RD - Oliver Setzinger.
4. I like the Pterodactyl, with its ability to fly raising it above other dinosaurs. I'd love to join your team if you'd like to have me. I am a Canucks fan so consequentially I hate the Toronto Maple Leafs.
5. Well, I am a college student who is on a path to become an elementary school teacher, I enjoy playing tennis and hiking in my free time. I mainly play sports simulation games like this, Hockey Dynasty, and Motorsport Manager. I also enjoy watching MMA and Football (both euro and na). Otherwise, I'm a laid back kinda guy who goes with the flow so I'm looking for good vibes in a LR.

[Image: EricC11.gif]

1) What experiences, if any, do you have with the SHL or any other simulated sports league? How are you liking the site so far? What brought you to the SHL? Experience is not required!

This is my third player on the site, I'm also on ISFL

Yes, mcgriddleluver#2089

I'd love to be a high scoring sniper

4) What is your favorite dinosaur? Would you like to be part of the Dino Gang? Do you like or hate the Toronto Maple Leafs?

I don't care how basic it is I love the Trex. Possibly. Hate, go Jackets

No weird hobbies. I like to play Call of Duty with my friends, hangout with my wife and cats

[Image: macgriddlesig.png?ex=6531467b&is=651ed17...9ee2d84f&=]
Finland  Stars  Berserkers

1. I have no experience in simulated sports leagues. A steep learning curve but the people have been very helpful so far. Saw the r/hockey thread earlier this week

2. hurricanes2112#6608. I use discord a lot.

3. I would like to be a setup man that can consistently find the open player to enable scoring.

4. Don't really have a favorite dinosaur but Jurassic Park was cool. Not a huge leafs fan.

5. I play a lot of video games (LoL, Overwatch, Sea of thieves, etc.). Played soccer growing up but fell in love with hockey during the Canes 06 run. I'm very laid back and go with the flow so I tend to fit in with most people so I look forward to whatever locker room will have me.

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DYZ5jqO.jpg[/img]