2. 5+ hours a week
3. video games mostly csgo, support Ottawa Senators
4. 2 or 3 to learn the ropes
5. Yes D0LPH1NB0Y#1349
6. I am looking to have some fun
7. dont think so
8. dont play smash
9. whats brown and sticky? A stick
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2020, 11:44 PM by monkey10pts.)

Do you have any previous sim league experience?

Yeah, James Dekens, SHL

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?/size]

I won't be hardcore, but I'll do over the pants shit.

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?

Work and video games pretty much. I play the tarky tarky. Poker chips. Wings fan.

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?

Depends what my SHL team wants and when I can make the jump.

Our team typically uses Discord to communicate, do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it?

Yeah I use it

If you're new to the site, we understand that you may not have a preference on which team you end up on just yet, so what are you looking for in a team locker room? For recreates, do you have any interest in being a Falcon?

Uhh I don't care I just wanna sip muay thai's on a beach in the offseason.

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft?

I like to inject a marijuana here and there

Who is your Bash Bros main (if applicable)?

Fulton Reed, the OG

Share your best joke or meme

That 10 Dechambeau carded today at the Memorial.

[Image: dEKENS.png]

3 time Four Star Cup Champion S40-S42
S43 Jesster Trophy Nominee Winner

Scored my first SHL goal in just my second SHL game. 2. Manhattan Rage , James Dekens 1 (Mikael Talo 1, Sigurd Hansen 1) at 18:39
(This post was last modified: 07-18-2020, 07:03 AM by treant.)

Do you have any previous sim league experience? I have been in the SHL for some years!

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?/size] I will be able to make a few hours each week!

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into? I work in a store where I spend most of my time! I enjoy playing NHL 20, Overwatch and Valorant and I am into the Habs.

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? I am fine with any length of time!

Our team typically uses Discord to communicate, do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? I use Discord!

If you're new to the site, we understand that you may not have a preference on which team you end up on just yet, so what are you looking for in a team locker room? For recreates, do you have any interest in being a Falcon? I do have interest. it would be great!

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft? That I intend to make a great player!

Who is your Smash Bros main (if applicable)? I don’t play Smash Bros sorry!

Share your best joke or meme I will come back to this question if I am drafted by the Falcons!

[Image: W8ZyU0w.png]
[Image: EilhEKw.gif]

Wolfpack Canada Battleborn

-All on SHL.

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?/size]
-3-10 hours.

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?
-Working and being an adult. Anything racing or sports related for games. Good question, I'd lean towards OG Doritos. Ottawa Senators.

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?
-As long as it takes for a goalie to make the jump, which will be sometime.

Our team typically uses Discord to communicate, do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it?
-I use it specifically for this site.

If you're new to the site, we understand that you may not have a preference on which team you end up on just yet, so what are you looking for in a team locker room? For recreates, do you have any interest in being a Falcon?
-A friendly and inviting room, and more on the mature side. I was briefly a Falcon with my last player and they still couldn't get me a damn Four Star, but maybe this time?

-I don't think so, you can ask away if you need to.

Who is your Smash Bros main (if applicable)?
-Bowser all day.

-Knock Knock...

[Image: WtrC9qy.png]

FalconsJapanpride

Yes. I joined the SHL 10 seasons ago.

Daily active. 10 hours+ a week.

Most of the day consist of work. Fav game: Hockey-dynasty, Chips: Bolognese, NHL team: Red Wings

Depends on the GM of my SHL team.

I’m using it.

I’d say the Falcons is my least favorite destination, due to the rivalry between them and the Scarecrows.

See previous question Wink

Hmm

I don’t have one, ask gordiebot.

Stars | Player | Update Thread | Gordie#6746 | Manual Lineup Sheet | HockeyNation | Grizzlies

Yes, ISFL and one too many players here

ideally enough that I'm still useful on a team

Work, Call of Duty, favorite chips are dill pickle and as you know I suffer as a CBJ fan

However long I can stay down

Yes I'm on discord

Yes I'd love to be a Falcon

I love you

Link

St. Louis

[Image: macgriddlesig.png?ex=6531467b&is=651ed17...9ee2d84f&=]
Finland  Stars  Berserkers
(This post was last modified: 07-18-2020, 02:12 PM by EricC11.)

1. None where you are the player, I came from Hockey Dynasty where you play as a GM (you recently stole one of my FAs tig)

2. During the summer I can only make an hour a day as I am working full time at a kids camp, but on weekends and at the end of the summer my free time increases significantly.

3. I'm working and commuting, listening to music, playing sports simulation games like this, HD, and Motorsport Manager. I love Miss Vickie's salt and vinegar chips, and I am a Vancouver Canucks fan for life.

4. It's hard to predict how long I will send in the J as this is my first time playing, but if I am drafted to a locker room with positive vibes and an enjoyable environment then I could see myself staying as long as possible.

5. I use discord here: EricC11#9027

6. Good activity and good vibes will be essential to my longevity in playing this game on a week to week basis. Whatever team decides to draft me I will be motivated to reward you for doing so and reaching the cap and making a significant impact as soon as possible

7. Nothing in particular, I am very excited for this opportunity.

8. I sometimes play with the kids at camp and I seem to be pretty decent at playing with Link.

9. What is brown and sticky? A stick.

[Image: EricC11.gif]