Create Account

S55 Maine Timber Interested Prospects Thread

1. Who are you building? What archetype are you trying to follow? Alexis Vermette, speedy forward!

2. Do you have any previous experience with the Franchise Hockey Manager? (we are just interested whether we need to help you with the builds, don't be afraid to put in no) I have experience playing it casually!

3. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage? I have no plans at all and I am fine with any outcome!

4. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier? My schedule has lightened so I expect to have more time each week to put in! I want to be top of the class!

5. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP. I would love to take part! I think I am already in the server!

6. Cats or dogs? Dogs!

[Image: W8ZyU0w.png]
[Image: EilhEKw.gif]

Wolfpack Canada Battleborn

1. Who are you building? What archetype are you trying to follow?
-A goalie that stops the puck.

2. Do you have any previous experience with the Franchise Hockey Manager? (we are just interested whether we need to help you with the builds, don't be afraid to put in no)
-Very little.

3. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage?
-I will go up when called upon.

4. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier?
-I'm not very active for chatting, but will most likely be a top TPE guy in the SMJHL, then I'll go semi active in the SHL like all my other players.

5. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP.
-I use it when I'm tagged and usually keep updated on whats going on in there, but don't expect high activity. drodger91#7784

6. Cats or dogs?
-Dogs by the biggest margin possible.

[Image: WtrC9qy.png]

FalconsJapanpride

A “Speedy Forward” with great playmaking/scoring skills as well as reliable defensively
2. Do you have any previous experience with the Franchise Hockey Manager? (we are just interested whether we need to help you with the builds, don't be afraid to put in no)
No experience
3. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage?
I am planning to stay 2 or 3 season in the juniors, but it also depends on the plans of my SHL team.
4. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier?
A fair bit of time. I am competitive minded so i will probably put more time into it than i would like.
5. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP.
I will be active on a daily basis. See my signature for ID.
6. Cats or dogs?

Dogs

Stars | Player | Update Thread | Gordie#6746 | Manual Lineup Sheet | HockeyNation | Grizzlies

speedy forward. fast. ryan dzingel

lil bit but not really

i wanna win a 4 star cup

take it easy

if the discord is nice i will be around same#2022

6. Cats or dogs?
meow

1. I am trying to build a player like Quinn Hughes in the NHL, an offensive defenceman who can quarterback the powerplay, with his elite skating and offensive instincts.

2. Nope, I am definitely going to need guidance when it comes to how to build my player.

3. It all depends on the environment of the SMJHL team that drafts me, if the vibes are good and I'm enjoying myself then I could see myself going the whole four seasons.

4. Currently, with my work and commute schedule, I only have about an hour a day to give to the site, but on weekends and after the summer when I am back in school, my activity will increase significantly.

5. I am active in discord to the same degree as the above question, this is my account: EricC11#9027

6. Dogs, easily, so predictable and cute, and a source of exercise.

[Image: EricC11.gif]

1) High scoring sniper

2) no

3) no plans right now

4) not a top earner at all but enough that I wont be a pylon on the ice

5) mcgriddleluver#2089

6) yes

[Image: macgriddlesig.png?ex=6531467b&is=651ed17...9ee2d84f&=]
Finland  Stars  Berserkers

1. Offense first defenseman, Erik Karlsson type.
2. I think I played around with it once before.
3. My plan is to play 3 years down probably and then head up!
4. I want to be a top earner, I just need to find all the tasks haha!
5. A lot, I really enjoy using Discord!
6. Dogs!

[Image: 62048_s.gif]

[Image: quebeccity.png]
[Image: kcP9WEd.png][Image: DNLeeu0.png]

Grape Fruit - LW. Setup man to find open teammates

None

I am new so I'm just trying to figure everything out but I want to commit to making the best player I possibly can

There seem to be a lot of people very invested in the league so I don't know if I have the ability to match them but I will do everything I can to be a valuable teammate

hurricanes2112#6608 feel free to contact at any time

I like both but if you're holding a gun to my head then dogs

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DYZ5jqO.jpg[/img]