Create Account

S55 Maine Timber Interested Prospects Thread

1. Who are you building? What archetype are you trying to follow?
Looking to build a playmaking-sniper build almost. One that can shoot goals but has high level passing abilities; basically be able to feed myself, but also get my teammates involved as well.

2. Do you have any previous experience with the Franchise Hockey Manager? (we are just interested whether we need to help you with the builds, don't be afraid to put in no)
Nope, just purchased the game. Timber guys have been great with me being a rook in the league!

3. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage?
Probably stay down just so I can develop and not get absolutely dominated in the big leagues.

4. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier?
I am very active, so I always try to do as much as possible so I can try to become a top guy from my class!

5. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP.
Very much! The LR is great now! No matter how it goes, I would love to stay a Timber!

6. Cats or dogs?
Dogs are superior. There is no debate.

[Image: yqkRWSj.png][Image: Tn9zpM0.png]

Speedy sniper, like Marchand or Tarasenko.

2. Do you have any previous experience with the Franchise Hockey Manager? (we are just interested whether we need to help you with the builds, don't be afraid to put in no)

Hardly any. I played it like, once.

3. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage?

Gonna try and push up into the main stage after two seasons, I'd say. I'm still not entirely sure yet.

4. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier?

Top-class guy. I'm not the under-achieving type.

5. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP.

I'd spend more than enough time in the LR. I have so much free time, it's crazy. python#7936

6. Cats or dogs?

I'm allergic to cats, so dogs.

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

Speedy and agile offensive dman who is still responsible defensively.

I do not, no.

I prefer staying down for a bit, especially if I like my teammates.

I expect and hope to be one of the best!

Would participate daily. Festinator#2626

6. Cats or dogs?

I am partial to cats, but I like both.

[Image: kahnwald.png]
Sig by @Ragnar

scoring skilled sniper
2. Do you have any previous experience with the Franchise Hockey Manager? (we are just interested whether we need to help you with the builds, don't be afraid to put in no)nope the last time i was active there was sths

3. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage?i don't wanna push i wanna be ready

4. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier?5-6 hours a week maybe more but i don't wanna push

5. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP. because i'm in europe i'm online at european times so i will try Confusion#5423

6. Cats or dogs?
dogs

[Image: P9htSSf.png]
[Image: Sr4Rvg.gif]

#TeamFuhrby
#knightsknation

1. Who are you building? What archetype are you trying to follow? A left defense, either goon or enforcer.

2. Do you have any previous experience with the Franchise Hockey Manager? Nope

3. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage? I don't know what I want right now, but I do want the player I make to be considered good

4. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier? I feel like I could become a top guy as long as I stay active, and I plan on being pretty active

5. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP. I would participate pretty commonly while I'm not working, Lim Jahey#2518

6. Cats or dogs? Cats

[Image: boriscontestsubmission.jpg][Image: bashbros.jpg]

Fight Record: 39 Fights, 28 Wins, 2 Losses, 9 Ties/Breakups

Hits Tracker

SMJHL S55: 326 Hits (Record)
SMJHL S56: 164 Hits
SMJHL S57: 30 Hits

Total Hits: 520

1. Who are you building? What archetype are you trying to follow? Zdenko Beranek, RW, S P E E D Y B O I

2. Do you have any previous experience with the Franchise Hockey Manager? (we are just interested whether we need to help you with the builds, don't be afraid to put in no) Not really.

3. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage? Not sure, gotta figure out FHM.

4. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier? Probably not a top guy.

5. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP. I'm already there, nerd.

6. Cats or dogs? Dogs.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

I want to score lots of goals
Nope
I will stay down until my SHL team has a need for me.
Enough time to max earn
I'm decently active in team LRs. My discord is drectors cut#9644
6. Cats or dogs?

Dogs

[Image: Ugn5gZg.jpg]

I like the quarterback archetype. Good offensively.

No.

Least amount of time down would work best for me.

Middle of the pack I think. I used to take these a little too seriously and I always ended up losing interest. Now I do what interests me and it helps.

My discord username is enigmatic#3472. I'm more of a lurker but I'm always interested in having interesting conversations.

6. Cats or dogs?
I like both but I have a cat and although she's a little shit I love her. So cats.

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

Answer: Vasili Podkolzin, or a power forward ish build.

Answer: No, I don’t, sadly.

Answer: I wouldn’t mind playing a handful of years in the J before playing in SHL.

Answer: Uhh I don’t know how kind the sim will be to me, but I’ll do whatever I can to stay active and improve my player. I have tons of free time on my hands while I’m on summer break, so that should be a good thing.

Answer: Oh, I’d probably be a very active face in the locker room since I spend so much time on Discord to begin with. My discord is bdu754#3704.

6. Cats or dogs?
Answer: Unpopular opinion, but cats. Idk, but Garfield’s really cool so I’ve always liked cats more than dogs.

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: YOSHI.png?ex=65f214ee&is=65df9fee&hm=80f...e73badf86&]

1. Who are you building? What archetype are you trying to follow? boom boom smash

2. Do you have any previous experience with the Franchise Hockey Manager? (we are just interested whether we need to help you with the builds, don't be afraid to put in no) no

3. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage? no plans

4. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier? career 3rd line

5. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP. Sleepy#4618

6. cats or dogs? why discriminate

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

Sachimo Zoidberg III - D - Playmaking D

No

I will be spending more time in the SMJHL, my first go was a one and done and even my second player went up pretty quick. The new caps make it more interesting to stay down.

3-4 hours, I know what it takes to make a high TPE player and want to do that.

I'll get on, I don't really use it now so it would be a matter of making it a habit. Jala#5530

6. Cats or dogs?
Have 2 cats.

[Image: NyUD4Ch.jpg]
[Image: 95lCCDx.png]

[Image: iXI1ET6.png]

1. Who are you building? What archetype are you trying to follow? A center, playmaker and two-way forward

2. Do you have any previous experience with the Franchise Hockey Manager? (we are just interested whether we need to help you with the builds, don't be afraid to put in no) A bit. I own the game.

3. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage? No idea! Whatever happens Smile

4. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier? Between a 7-10 on a 10 point scale but usually pretty laid back.

5. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP. A decent amount! AW13#6043

6. Cats or dogs? I am a cat guy tbh!

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

Kynwyl Pearce is builded to be a screener

When I started it was the Halifax Raiders, but we sucked as much as now.

Being a better player than Forfeit and Pelletier combined. I will stay down or not depending on the needs of both teams.

Enough to have a better player than Eric Pelletier

Probably more that I'm doing right now

6. Cats or dogs?
Eric the Red RIP
[Image: PlRlNbt.jpg]

I'm building an aggressive goalie with a great glove! 

No, I'm new to sim leagues in general.

I'm definitely fine hanging out in the SMJHL for as long as I need to in order to gain that sim league experience.

I'll definitely be someone who takes it a bit easier, but I can put in enough time to follow the sim league and upgrade my character.

I'm definitely down to hang out in the discord, my user is captainteach#8006

6. Cats or dogs?

Cats, hands down.

I know LITERALLY nothing about hockey, so I'm just doing what Ace said to do based on what I said I wanted my player to be like. He helped me make my original build and I told him I wanted to score goals. That being said, I'll do whatever the team that drafts me wants to me to do as long as they're willing to help me learn what I need to do to get there. 

Nope I don't. I do own it though - I got it in a bundle with OOTP at one point. Happy to learn what i need to do. 

I've gotten asked this a few times and the answer is generally the same for me all the time: I'll leave this decision up to the discretion of my juniors and majors team based around what they each respectively need. 

I've got players in both the PBE and the NSFL and both are active and max earning. I hate getting into something and not giving it my all, so I do expect to be a similar level of committed over here. The only hinky part is getting money, but i don't mind cranking media out a few times per season to afford all the stuff I need to. 

I'm always on discord. Like literally always. 3.5 sim leagues, a madden PS4 league, my league of legends chats, etc. I have a problem and need an intervention.
iStegosauruz#1669

6. Cats or dogs?

Dogs 100%. Cats are plotting world domination. Just look at them. You'll never change my mind on this.