3. Yes
4. I am okay for now
5. Yes
6. 7
7. Close knit group
8. no
9. yes
10. dont know who Bradshaw is but Crews is awesome
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2020, 11:33 PM by monkey10pts.)

1) What is your player name and position?

Jimmy Dekens, north or south D

2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first?

Pass first two way

3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player?

No, been a few months at least. Idk. James Dekens was my other one

4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific)

Does not apply

5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord?

Yeah, sure, why not

6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in discord?

4.3 with a potential for a 7.1

7) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together?

Yes

8) Do you have any experience with FHM6?

No

9) Is a hot dog a sandwich?

Who gives a shit. Just eat it

10) Lastly, what are your thoughts on Terry Bradshaw and Terry Crews?

The best man I ever knew was a Terry.

[Image: dEKENS.png]

3 time Four Star Cup Champion S40-S42
S43 Jesster Trophy Nominee Winner

Scored my first SHL goal in just my second SHL game. 2. Manhattan Rage , James Dekens 1 (Mikael Talo 1, Sigurd Hansen 1) at 18:39

1) What is your player name and position? Alexis Vermette, forward!
2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first? Speedy forward and shoot first!
3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player? It is not! My last serious player was in the S39 draft.
4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific) I am fine unless there is a lot that has changed!
5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord? I do use Discord!
6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in discord? 8 out of ten for both !
7) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together? Being part of a close-knit team!
8) Do you have any experience with FHM6? I have 30 hours played.
9) Is a hot dog a sandwich? No!
10) Lastly, what are your thoughts on Terry Bradshaw and Terry Crews? Terry Crews has been controversial lately so I won’t answer!

[Image: W8ZyU0w.png]
[Image: EilhEKw.gif]

Wolfpack Canada Battleborn

-Valtteri Aalto and goalie.

2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first?
-Stop the puck first.

3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player?
-I've got to be one of the oldest members still on this site, and Artemi Berezin was my last player.

4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific)
-Bring back the Impact!

-I do specifically for this site.

6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in discord?
-Not the greatest, but when I'm tagged I will respond because it will always alert me on my phone.

7) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together?
-Why can't it be both?

-Very little.

-I mean, I never thought about it, but I guess you could call it that.

-Bradshaw is okay I guess, but Crews is where its at!

[Image: WtrC9qy.png]

FalconsJapanpride

Adrian Ayers, RW
Speedy forward, allround.
This is my second player. I created my first player 10 seasons ago. He quited 5 seasons or so ago.
No, but thanks Smile
Yes, i am using it.
Have a good time.
Nope
hotdog is nor a dog or sandwich, he is a gm.

There are both called Terry?

Stars | Player | Update Thread | Gordie#6746 | Manual Lineup Sheet | HockeyNation | Grizzlies

1. I am Oliver Setzinger, a RD from Austria.
2. I am an offensive defenceman who likes to quarterback a powerplay unit.
3. Yes, this is my first time participating in the SHL, I joined from Hockey Dynasty not too long ago.
4. There are lots of support systems like mentors and active discord channels to help navigate but thank you for offering your assistance as well. Once I am drafted I will seek guidance from my SMJHL team on how to build my player with my banked TPE.
5. Yes, I am active on discord here: EricC11#9027
6. I am working full time until the end of the summer so I can really only browse one hour a day, weekends and after the summer my activity will increase significantly. I would rate it at a 4 right now and an 8 when I have more free time.
7. While my competitive nature wants to say winning the championship, the only way I am going to stay active is if I am surrounded by others who want to achieve the same goal and have fun doing it so I would say the community is more important.
8. I do not have any experience with FHM6.
9. I would argue that a hot dog is not a sandwich, sandwiches have two pieces of bread while a hotdog only has one that surrounds the fillings and the entire process of eating it is different due to gravity.
10. Not really sure who Bradshaw is as I haven't been an NFL fan for very long, but I love what Terry Crews stands for and his message is super powerful and important.
Feel free to PM me here or on discord with any followup questions.

[Image: EricC11.gif]

RW- Eero Makinen JR

Sniper so shoot first

This is my third player, I haven't had an active player in about a year

I'm good no worries

mcgriddleluver#2089

site 7, discord 9

close group, winning doesn't mean much if the group isn't tight

no

I'm not educated enough to answer this

Crews > Bradshaw

[Image: macgriddlesig.png?ex=6531467b&is=651ed17...9ee2d84f&=]
Finland  Stars  Berserkers

1. Grape Fruit - LW

2. My player is a setup man so I will be a pass first player

3. This is my first time participating in the SHL

4. The experienced people that have already reached out to me have been one of the best resources to me

5. I use discord frequently

6. 8 on the site and 9 on discord

7. I always look for a positive experience and winning is a nice bonus

8. No

9. No, I don't see hot dogs being sold at sandwich shops also it makes me uncomfortable to think that it could be a sandwich

10. Neutral on Bradshaw but enjoy Crews

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DYZ5jqO.jpg[/img]