Create Account

S55 Carolina Kraken Interested Prospects
(This post was last modified: 07-14-2020, 12:18 AM by Confusion.)

1) What is your player name and position? Colin Fuhr
2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first? Sniper because my shooting skill is a bit higher as my passing i would say shoot
3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player? no i was active a long time before dunno exectly when i was active the last season was on S48
4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific) updating the player
5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord? i have it allready
6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in discord? 8
7) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together? being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together
8) Do you have any experience with FHM6? no sir
9) Is a hot dog a sandwich? i would say it is
10) Lastly, what are your thoughts on Terry Bradshaw and Terry Crews? terry crews is hilarious the other one i don't know

[Image: P9htSSf.png]
[Image: Sr4Rvg.gif]

#TeamFuhrby
#knightsknation

1) What is your player name and position? Zdenko Beranek, RW
2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first? Shoot first speedy forward
3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player? Just a few months.
4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific)
5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord? Yes.
6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in discord? 6
7) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together? Yes.
8) Do you have any experience with FHM6? No.
9) Is a hot dog a sandwich? Absolutely not.
10) Lastly, what are your thoughts on Terry Bradshaw and Terry Crews? I have none.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

1) What is your player name and position? Boris Petrov, Left Defense
2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first? Goon/Enforcer
3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player? Yes
4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific) I think I'm good.
5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord? I use discord.
6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in discord? 7-8
7) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together? Why not both?
8) Do you have any experience with FHM6? Nope
9) Is a hot dog a sandwich? No it is a taco as shown by the cube rule (look it up)
10) Lastly, what are your thoughts on Terry Bradshaw and Terry Crews? Bradshaw is an overrated quarterback who wouldn't have made it into the hall of fame without being carried by the other hall of famers on his team, Terry Crews is alright, big fan of him in Everybody hates Chris.

[Image: boriscontestsubmission.jpg][Image: bashbros.jpg]

Fight Record: 39 Fights, 28 Wins, 2 Losses, 9 Ties/Breakups

Hits Tracker

SMJHL S55: 326 Hits (Record)
SMJHL S56: 164 Hits
SMJHL S57: 30 Hits

Total Hits: 520

1) What is your player name and position?
KnockedOut ByOvechkin - RW

2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first?
Sniper - Shoot First

3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player?
Yes

4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific)
While I am new to SHL I've had some experience with ISFL and PBE, so I was able to figure out the site pretty easily.

5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord?
@drectors cut#9644

6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in discord?
4 - I've been here for a month now and all I've been able to do is AC and Weekly Training. I'm ready to get this show on the road.

7) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together?
I find that being a part of a close-knit group is better b/c you still have each other when you don't win it all, and when you do it makes it that much more exciting.

8) Do you have any experience with FHM6?
None

9) Is a hot dog a sandwich?
No, a hot dog is a hot dog. You eat it with a hot dog bun. A hot dog is its own thing and nothing else.

10) Lastly, what are your thoughts on Terry Bradshaw and Terry Crews?

Terry Bradshaw is annoying now on NFL pre-game stuff. Terry Crews is hilarious and I love him. Brooklyn 99 is one of the best shows.

[Image: Ugn5gZg.jpg]

Answer: Vaseline Podcalzone, Right Wing

2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first?
Answer: Aggressive forechecker, I’m really not sure whether the build is more pass first or shoot first. Probably balanced.

3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player?
Answer: Yes, this is my first time in the SHL.

Answer: Well, I think one thing is definitely finding point tasks, but I think I should be fine.

Yes, I use discord. My ID is bdu754#3704, and I would be more than open to talking a lot on Discord

6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in discord?
Answer: Site wise, could be around 5-6. Discord would be around 8-9. I spend a ton of time on Discord.

7) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together?
Answer: Close-knit group for sure. Winning feels good, but if the team just isn’t clicking, it just doesn’t feel like that sweet of a victory.

Answer: No, I do not.

Answer: Depends on how you eat it, I guess.

Answer: Terry Crews is a very cool guy. I don’t know much about Terry Bradshaw, but I’m willing to bet that he’s also very cool.

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: YOSHI.png?ex=65f214ee&is=65df9fee&hm=80f...e73badf86&]

Jasper Maximov, defense

Quarterback

No. It's been around 2 years. My first time with the new sim engine so I don't know what I'm doing.

I'll bug people if I need help.

I do use Discord.

Depends on how much I like my team. I'm more of a lurker but I like participating in conversations I feel I have some knowledge about.

I'd rather have a fun LR but winning cups is great too.

None.

No.

Terry Bradshaw sounds like the kind of legend I want my new SHL player to be. Terry Crews is cool, I like him a lot.

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

1) What is your player name and position? Halldor Ragnarsson
2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first? yes
3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player? no
4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific) no
5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord? yes
6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in discord? 1-4
7) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together? cups
8) Do you have any experience with FHM6? no
9) Is a hot dog a sandwich? no, it is a taco. https://cuberule.com/

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

Thomas Rose, RW

Looking to build a playmaking-sniper build almost. One that can shoot goals but has high level passing abilities; basically be able to feed myself, but also get my teammates involved as well.

Yes

Nope

Yep, bigbluex02#0118

9-10

Definitely a close knit, building a great LR just develops a great chemistry within the team. Feel like when everyone is having a great time, win or lose, it just helps people stay engaged and want to be active. Plus when the vets are helping the rooks with building their player, I think it is just the most important thing. If you are winning but not having a great time, than it just kills everything for you.

Nope, but I just got it in the bundle with OOTP21

Only when it is in a bun! A sandwich is anything between two pieces of bread. If it is not in a bun, then it is just a normal glizzy. A naked glizzy, but no longer a sandwich. This is the only right answer btw.

Love Crews, his movies are pretty entertaining. Bradshaw is a good guy, but can get annoying when he is a commentator or analyst on shows. But overall, they are good dudes.

[Image: yqkRWSj.png][Image: Tn9zpM0.png]

1) What is your player name and position? Sachimo Zoidberg - D
2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first? Playmaking D-man
3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player? It's been a while since I had an active player, my last guy didn't make it out of the J but that was a while ago.
5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord? I have it, don't use it a lot right now but would. Jala#5530
6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in discord? 8
7) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together? When I was on the Impact and Dragons, we had both. I think a good locker room promotes people to push each other and championships come with that.
8) Do you have any experience with FHM6? No
9) Is a hot dog a sandwich? No
10) Lastly, what are your thoughts on Terry Bradshaw and Terry Crews? I like Brooklyn 99

[Image: NyUD4Ch.jpg]
[Image: 95lCCDx.png]

[Image: iXI1ET6.png]

1) What is your player name and position? Kynwyl Pearce RW
2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first? Screener, so shoot first
3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player? been half a year I'd say, John Forfeit wasn't active so it would had been Pelletier
4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific) could you update my player for me kthxbye
5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord? Yup
6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in discord? 6-7 maybe
7) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together? close-knit group but I would really like to have a four star cup with an active player.
8) Do you have any experience with FHM6? I own FHM since FHM3 so yeah
9) Is a hot dog a sandwich? No it's a taco, only one bread.
10) Lastly, what are your thoughts on Terry Bradshaw and Terry Crews?Don't know Bradsaw but Terry loves yogurt

1) What is your player name and position? Rikki Petrov and I am a center
2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first? Playmaker but also using two way forward a bit as well. Pass firrst all the way.
3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player? Nope! I had a player the last 10 seasons with goalie Johannes Leitner
4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific) I am good, no worries Smile
5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord? Yes I do!
6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in discord? Somewhere between a 7 and a 10
7) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together? A bit of both. minors is better to have a good time. SHL is where I would love to win.
8) Do you have any experience with FHM6? I own it but not much experience
9) Is a hot dog a sandwich? No.
10) Lastly, what are your thoughts on Terry Bradshaw and Terry Crews? Terry is okay but kind of annoying. LOVE TERRY CREWS!

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

1) Edward Teach, a goalie.

2) Aggressive shutdown goalie who loves flashing the leather. 

3) Yes it is.

4) I think I've mostly figured it out so far!

5) Yes, my user is captainteach#8006

6) 6-7

7) I'm all about those rings! Although a close knit team is cool too :D

8) No.

9) Absolutely not.

10) They seem like cool guys.

Marcel Laflamme, Goaltender

2) What is your player archetype?
Wanting to make a position and rebound control master. A cross between Price and Hasek.

Yes

I'm reading and figuring things out, thanks for the offer.

Yep, HydroRaven#1609

8-10

Having a good time together is more important. No team in the history of any sports has ever won while the locker room was a war zone. Getting along and being friendly is definitely a top priority.

None, sorry.

Of course it is. Meat between two slices of bread, end of story. Sandwiches were popularized with the intention of being finger foods which wouldn't be messy and would let people eat and continue playing cards, so hotdogs definitely check those boxes.

Terry Crews is hilarious, love him in Brooklyn 99. I don't follow NFL, so for Terry Bradshaw I don't know and I have no opinion.

[Image: XbtwzDW.png]

Signature courtesy of Lord Jumbo.

Vili Afalava, Defense

Shutdown Defense, allergic to offense

lol no

I'm good

Yep

9 -10

Championships usually bring a team together for a good reason

not much lol

whatever floats your boat

Bradshaws alright, I like Crews more though

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Max Goodman - Defenseman

Pass first defenseman

This is my first character in the SHL!

In the last month or so I've found my way around no problem! Thanks for the offer though!

I do use discord! maxmiles#1773

Site is probably a 7, discord is likely a 8 or 9. I always have my phone on me to check notifications, but don't spend a lot of time on my technology.

Being part of a close knit group. I'm here for the community, not to win internet points.

I think I played around with it once or twice on stream, but I don't play it consistently.

No, the bun is still attached therefor it is a taco.

I have no idea who Bradshaw is, but Crews is sick.

[Image: 62048_s.gif]

[Image: quebeccity.png]
[Image: kcP9WEd.png][Image: DNLeeu0.png]