Create Account

S55 Carolina Kraken Interested Prospects

1) What is your player name and position?
Čeněk Iqbal LW

2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first?
im fast i score

3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player?
been a couple years since i was properly active

4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific)
not new

5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord
same#2022

6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in discord?
i use discord alot, probably like a 4 or 5 on the site tho

7) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together?
close

8) Do you have any experience with FHM6?
no

9) Is a hot dog a sandwich?
yeah but idc its good food

10) Lastly, what are your thoughts on Terry Bradshaw and Terry Crews?
terry needs his yogurt

Slava Petrov, LW

2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first?
I wanna go fast!

3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player?
Stayed active for all 20 seasons of my first player's career before taking a few seasons off.

4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific)
Nope, I'm good. Not my first rodeo.

5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord?
Telegrams or bust.

6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in discord?

7) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together?
In my experience, the two go hand in hand. People stay more engaged if you're winning & winning comes a little easier if everyone's active.

Just got it last week & I've been dabbling with an Asia League save.

Nyet.

Terry-ble.

[Image: mtDOugA.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

Bojo Box (C. Knouse)

I am Mikhael Petrov, a defenseman born to the illustrious Petrov clan from mother russia.
My archetype is to stop people from scoring, that is all i do. No need to score more than once if you help keep the other team from scoring at all.
My main player in previous time was Yannick Berger, but he was a while ago as I retired him and then left for a bit. Probably been a year or so and I didn't stay active with my recreate after, but Petrov machine doesn't break and will only break others.
Yes I use discord. My tag is To1#9515
probably a 7, but I am always around and will do my work to be the best Petrov I can be
Close-knit groups win championships. Having a good time means winning it all, and a close team will win eventually.
Nope
It is and always will be a sandwich
Terry bradshaw is a former steeler, as a ravens fan, I do not like him, but he is great. Terry Crews is great. Both are admirable Terrys

[Image: U04Nn2j.gif]

Zbynek Dobrovsky RW - I definitely regret the name though. Typing that every time is brutal. I'm horrible at spelling. 
I think I'm a sniper but don't hold me to that. I know nothing about hockey so when Ace was helping me create my player I legitimately just told him I wanted to score goals. I'll do whatever a team needs though, as long as they walk me through what I need to do to get there. 
Yes! I have active, max earning players in PBE and NSFL though. 
At this point, not really. After the draft when things become a bit more hectic maybe. Like I mentioned in one of my answers above, I'm happy to do whatever a team asks of me - whatever fits what y'all are looking for - but I might need advice on what i need to do to get there. 
Yes I do! You can shoot me a message whenever - iStegosauruz#1669
I'm SUPER active on Discord. With 3.5 sim leagues, including one I'm a GM in, I'm always on. I also just generally have no life so its easy enough to find me. 
I'd love both obviously, but if I only had to pick one I'd rather just a great group to be a part of. The NSFL was my first sim league and I definitely credit the reason I stuck around there and fell in love with sim leagues to my minor league locker room. It was an awesome group my rookie season - although I'm biased and still think it is now - and that kept me motivated to get on and chat, and as a result update. I'm a big advocate that having an active LR leads to be a better team - more people updating, etc - and that helps you win championships. 
Nope, but I'm happy to learn.
Oh hell no I'm not touching this one. 
Well this is the point in this questionnaire where I'm definitely bombing my draft stock. Terry Crews is awesome - I guess my most recently experience with him is on Brooklyn 99. Terry Bradshaw was a great Steelers QB but is kinda cooky on TV when he's on the Fox desk. Just being honest. 

Zebulon Leavitt, Defenseman
Defensive stalwart, especially penalty kills.
Yes
How do I update my player stats once I have enough TPE?
Kraagenskul#3302
I haven't used either enough to rate myself yet. 
I want to do both, but if I have to choose one I want a close-knit gorup.
I do not.
It is not. A sandwich requires two pieces of bread, a bun is one.
I mean, are there any bad Terrys out there that played sports? They both seem like they would be fun guys to hang out with.

1) What is your player name and position? karl schaufelberger d
2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first?: shutdown defenseman
3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player?: 0 minutes
4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific): not new
5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord?: yes
6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in discord?: 10 if i like you
7) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together?: good time
8) Do you have any experience with FHM6?: no
9) Is a hot dog a sandwich?: its a hot dog, open the window
10) Lastly, what are your thoughts on Terry Bradshaw and Terry Crews?: who?

William Hunt- Center

Two-Way. Hunt is a pass first center looking to set teammates up and be a wall in his own end.

Yes.

This is my first player and I'm not for sure what to do now that he's been created.

DomBear#2998

I'll try my best to be around an 8 or better, but my job can be demanding.

I'd love to win chips, but it'd be a lot more fun if I really feel like a part of a team.

Negative.

Also negative.

While I hate the Steelers, Bradshaw was an amazing player and is a fun broadcaster. Crews is the best. Top Tier dude.

C - William Hunt

Dachtor Feelgood PHD

1) What is your player name and position? Xavier Doom, Center

2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first? Two Way Pass first

3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player? about 14 seconds

4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific) i *think* i can figure it out

5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord? only if you pay for my Nitro

6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in discord? depends. 8-10

7) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together? both, meet NOLA.

8) Do you have any experience with FHM6? Ummmmmmm

9) Is a hot dog a sandwich? No, stop being fucking stupid.

10) Lastly, what are your thoughts on Terry Bradshaw and Terry Crews? Fuck the Steelers, but Terry Crews fucking rules.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Tanjiro Kamodo
Defenseman, offensive style
4th, Most of my players have reached over 1k TPE and every player has won a cup
Nah, the team who's discord I am in is helping a lot Wink
I live on discord Smile
As high as the discord is to be honest. If it's an environment that I mesh with I update because I want to help you all. I have been a SHL CO so I get it all
Close-knit group for a good time for a mile
not an idea
Nope
Terry Bradshaw is okay, I think Terry Crews is a sexy beast

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

1) What is your player name and position? Tres Sombreros LW
2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first? Sniper
3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player? First time in SHL but sim league veteran. Also Ben is my son.
4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific) I think you guys do a great job of having tools for new players. I am experienced with the updating and claim process so it 
5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord? AL_GR1NG0#8406
6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in discord? 9
7) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together? Being a part of a close group of guys. The social part of sim leagues is what I enjoy the most
8) Do you have any experience with FHM6? None at all. I barely know wtf a hockey puck is.
9) Is a hot dog a sandwich? are you familiar with this chart? I am a structural rebel and ingredient purist so a hot dog would not be a sandwich to me. [Image: 54cd829v13l01.jpg]
10) Lastly, what are your thoughts on Terry Bradshaw and Terry Crews? I love both of them. I wish i could be homies with them.

[Image: cG4eDd7.png]

Calvin Hobbes - Center

Pass first

First time

Nothing I can think of now

yes, krazko#6377

close-knit group

None

No, definitely not

Who? Crews seems like a solid guy!

1) What is your player name and position? Patrik Money LW

2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first? Sniper - shoot first, ask questions later

3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player? First time here

After using jcink this is no problem at all.

5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord? Yes

6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in discord? 7

7) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together? At the SMJHL level the close-knit group is definitely more important

8) Do you have any experience with FHM6? Not at all

9) Is a hot dog a sandwich? Its filling between bread so technically yes but I'm not happy about it

Terry loves yoghurt! Terry Crews is awesome

1) Michael Withecheck, LD
2) Point Shooter
3) Yes, first time in SHL
4) Currently not, if anything is unclear, I'll ask in rookie discord
5) sakrosankt#9873
6) 7
7) winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together?
8) no, but I'm interested in it if I have time
9) definitely not?
10) Terry Bradshaw: too young to have seen him play, not sure about his analysis, haven't seen him a lot. Terry Crews: just awesome. Not sure about all the Terrys

Phillip Weaver goaltender

Hybrid style focuses on rebound control

Yes this is my first time

The rookie tutorial was very handy and everyone on discord very helpful ahd nice so far so good

Yes I use discord w19eaver#1145

6-7

Figured you can't win with out having a tight knight group

Yes been playing offline since December and online leagues since April

That is ludacris

Terry crews is one of my favorite Brooklyn 99 characters, and have never once thought about terry Bradshaw until this question

[Image: Qfss7w7.png]      [Image: 8yB62LM.png]
[Image: W19eaver.gif]
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2020, 09:30 AM by WildfireMicro.)

1) What is your player name and position? David Danielson and he's a Goalie 
2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first? I don't know i will try to be q good Goalie 

This is my first time being truly active 
Idk honestly 
I use Discord a lot, my tag is WildfireMicro #3342 
The site about a 7/10 and the Discord about an 8/10 depends in my job
Close knit group
Nope
Technically yes

I don't like Terry Bradshaw as a Steeler (Bengals fan) but have no opinion on him as a person. I love Crews as an actor though