Create Account

Scouting the forwards of S55 (x2 draft media)

I just did a piece on the defense and goalies, and now I think it’s time to crank out a piece on the rest of the draft class. Much like the defence there are a ton of top end players, and a ton of depth. I’ll be cutting these up into left wing, centre, and right wing packets in this post so like, enjoy! One thing to remember for prospects and scouts alike is this is my opinion in the scouting portion, with the numbering system bein based solely on TPE
LEFT WING

1. Theo Kondos
This is an easy ranking to make. Ohtaay is the leading forward in TPE for the class, he’s been on the site for a while, beans, and he has a cool Bob’s Burgers icon. That, alongside a hefty bank account of eighty six million dollars, he’s set up for success for a long time. And beyond the high dollar amount he is always busy making sigs. In his first season Kondos struggled offensively on the Armada. He had a solid 7 goals, however with 7 assists he left a bit to be desired on the scoresheet. That came with a struggle to get shots on net as he put up 47 shots. Despite that, he had a physical edge to his game and had some two-way upside. Plus, in the playoffs he performed better than in the regular season with 4 points in seven games, and an 62 offensive game rating. That upside, alongside Oats’ pedigree makes it hard to see him dropping out of the top 5 of this draft.

2. Ryu Jones
Despite a slight drop in TPE, Jones was the top scoring rookie for points this season. Alongside a trip to the finals, Fresh has been doing a mix of media pieces and graphics to bolster his bank account. He does sit at a bank balance of around eight million but I doubt money is a concern with the consistent work put in. Ryu Jones’ production pushed me to put him in the #1 spot, but despite the great stats Kondos’ TPE and bank account won over. Oh, I’ve mentioned the stats twice and didn’t give them? Well, Jones had 28 points in the regular season, with his OGR and DGR both over 60, while he slightly dropped his PPG in the playoffs in Anaheim’s pursuit of the four star cup to 8 points in 16 games. His game rating was even better in the playoffs than in the regular season. With how high his minutes were in the regular season and playoffs I do have to wonder if he benefited from playing high in the Anaheim lineup, which could be supported by a balanced offensive build having 16 more assists than goals. But you don’t get 28 points just from being high in the lineup, Jones knows how to produce which is why he is 2nd on this list, and is a prospective first round pick. Fresh is cool.

3. Ryan Rieley
Brandon is an active user on the site who has forged many careers before Rieley’s. They get most of their bank value from graphics, and I can see why. They are bomb as hell, which has led to a bank balance of almost twenty five million dollars. That, along with a solid TPE earning rate has Brandon as a great bet to be drafted ahead of TPE value. Rieley was a physical, grinding player through his first SMJHL season with Colorado. His 13 points weren’t much to notice--though he produced offensive chances with a 58 OGR--the big stat to look at is hits, as the rookie was a single body bang away from breaking the century mark. That is a lot of hits for a rookie, especially in just 12 minutes of ice time a night. In the playoffs a Colorado team that was stymied by Anaheim saw Rieley produce a goal and an assist a piece against Chamberlain. He shows great upside and is looking like another high 2nd round pick.

4. TURG TURG
Fish has burst into this years draft with A+ name of TURG TURG. Fishy is looking at a solid bank balance of fourteen million buckaroos, and has done engaging media pieces from the perspective of TURG. If those continue for his major accomplishments I see no reason why Fishy won’t be able to keep up his current earning pace or even produce more. As for TURG’s debut with Anaheim, he produced similarly to Rieley in everything but hits. 14 points in around 10 minutes a night is solid production, and a 58 OGR might mean there’s more than meets the eye with TURG. With a presence not dissimilar to (clean) Andrei’s, TURG could be turgin heads come draft time. Just don’t look at playoff production. To me, he’s a mid second round pick. The lack of first round left wing talent could lead to a higher pick in the second round as teams in need of help down the wing will look at the best available options--of which TURG is a great option.

5. Zelma Zuntnere
In one of the few times I won’t adhere to strict TPE rankings, the proximity of these next three prospects on the TPE rankings gives me some freedom with my decision making. What lands Jogurtaa ahead of the next few members of this list is her massive bank account. One hundred and four million dollars. I feel like Doctor frickin Evil typing that number out. As a former head of Team Latvia, she has a history in the league that stretches back years. With consistent updates, and again, just a massive bank account, I think it’s clear to see why Jogurtaa is this high. As for Zuntnere, she was in a similar boat to TURG, buried behind a strong offensive squad, this time on the Kraken. There was a rotating cast of faces on the bottom line for her to play with, in Michael Lee, Moritz Muller, then Vincent Wolfe, and the dominant presence of Stan Hanson. Through the regular season they potted just 9 points, but there was a knack for goal scoring with 4 of those 9 being goals. And that is being done in 12 minutes of ice time. In the playoffs, the 4th line only saw 5 minutes of ice time each night, however that didn’t stop Zuntnere from putting up a goal en route to a four star cup victory with the Kraken. While her in season production isn’t much to brag about, consistent updating and a massive bank account can’t be underrated. The late parts of the second round or the early parts of the third seem like a good spot for them to end up based on TPE and the other factors mentioned.

6. Jason Desrouleaux
With a top tier name, Gooney is coming in with the 6th ranked left winger. Could I say this is a recreate? A quick look through Gooney’s posts show a lack of commitment towards a single player in recent times. That can lead to concern in an SHL GM’s heart as using a draft pick on a player that might retire a season out would feel like a huge waste. Regardless, Gooney has a large bank account of twenty six million dollars, and is earning TPE at a good rate thus far. The only question now is the longevity of Desrouleaux. On the last place Whalers, Jason put up 15 points, but gave the puck up a whopping 32 times compared to the 8 times he took it away. For a team that struggled to keep the puck out of the net, that isn’t helping. Desrouleaux got some good looks as the season went on with their 15 minutes spent on the ice each night. The key for the draft here is if GM’s think Gooney will be creating another Ronnie Westbrook, who was a great point scoring defensemen, or if it’s another Wang Liqin.

7. James Hagan
CampinKiller is another veteran of the site with a short lived character before him. Killer also used to run SMJHL indexes for a season, so familiarity with the site won’t be an issue. And as far as the bank account is concerned, well it’s at forty two million which is very good and could last for seasons on end. Much like Desrouleaux before him, the only concern is the fact that their last player was short lived and GM’s are looking for long term solutions. In the regular season with Kelowna, Hagan potted 14 points with a 55 game rating. In another similarity to Desrouleaux, the turnover-giveaway ratio wasn’t favourable. However, wings are expected to produce offensively and that’s what Hagan did. That could see Hagan as a third round pick in the upcoming draft.

8. Jesse Seppanen
Crutch, a recruit from WannabeFinn himself, was drafted by Maine and has remained active, with a bank account nearing ten million. Despite being on the lower side of earning, he had a player reach the SHL before inactivity which is better than many get, but still will leave GM’s concerned on that happening again. In the later rounds of the draft I’m sure there are many GM’s who would take a flyer on someone who amassed nearly 1200 TPE before. Seppanen had a solid rookie season in the J, potting 21 points on Maine, also nearing the 100 hit mark. With thirteen minutes a game he has room to grow and eventually help lead Maine out of their current set of down years.

9. Juan Hunna-Pussent
Adam ended up on Anaheim following the draft, and is sitting around 4 million in the bank. With no new media released since the draft, that amount is concerning. Plus, no new posts in nearly a month isn’t going to look good for GM’s either. I believe Adam will have to put some work in either ahead of, or after the draft to secure a contract as an undrafted free agent, or to be selected next season. Juan put up good numbers in Anaheim with 21 points through 50 games in the regular season, though the defensive end of the game is lacklustre. In the playoffs, Pussent, as the kids say, popped the fuck off for 11 points in 16 games in 16 minutes a night. While the lack of activity on the site is concerning for Adam and GM's, that is some damn good production. But in the SHL on ice production is only so much, off-ice engagement is just as important and that isn't there for Adam as far as I can tell.

UDFA
Vincent Wolfe
Durden has a lot of pedigree as the only late-joiner on the left side this draft. He is a Hall of Famer, and has a lot of credit in the Renegades organization with most goals, assists, and points for the franchise. Beyond that he sits at a respectable twenty two million dollar bank balance. That’s what makes him hard to predict. He has pedigree and past success, but has a lot of ground to cover on the rest of the class. In the long run, any team drafting him is in it for the long run as the difference 100 potential TPE makes isn’t massive. He could be a sleeper pick to overshoot his TPE position and get drafted in the early third round, or even into the late second round.

CENTRES

1. Mack Daddy
The top of this class is so close for centres, I’m not going to make any statements on who’s better within the top 3. So I opted to go with the TPE leader for centres for first cause I feel like that’s a good indicator. Mack (the person) created the SMJHL Space Jam series, which was an excellent media piece which bolstered his bank account of forty two million dollars. He’s also active around the site which is why he’s a part of my ‘top 3’. Mack (the player) contributed well to the Raptor’s offense this season with 20 points on the season on 15 minutes a night. Those stats, alongside a strong defensive game rating has him sitting as a mid-high first round pick in this upcoming draft. The need for centres among the top teams will dictate where he gets picked.

2. Walton Stromberg
Drafted to Maine this last season, Sulovilen has made his money mostly from the sig shop with some quality edits. The kind that get you up to eleven million in the bank. With that kind of monetary production it’s hard to imagine Stromberg isn’t going to be featured on most mock drafts. While he has often posted on TPE tasks only, he has also engaged with Raymond Lindsay voting. Stromberg was actually the top scoring centre in my self-appointed top 3, which is his claim to fame with 21 points on a Maine roster that missed the playoffs. With Roach leaving to greener pastures, he will assume the role of the 2C behind Konrad Danke which will offer a good glimpse into what he can do. Biggest question; can he keep up the two-way play? His OGR and DGR were exactly the same through 50 games this season. If his stamina can keep up with moving up from 13 minutes a night to an expanded role he should. He has a high ceiling as a strong centre on a contending team that can handle different assignments on both ends of the ice. He’s another player I can see going into the first round.

3. Daniil Nikiforov
Delirivm is the final part of the trio I’ve discussed up to this point, and he is a hall of famer as a goaltender for the Panthers organization. While it would be easy to predict where he goes if LA had picks around his expected landing spot, that’s not happening barring a trade. What makes Delirivm a top contributor? The biggest thing here is his aforementioned site history, but also his different forms of money making on the site. He produces in both the graphics and media department, which is a big reason for his forty four million dollar balance. Nikiforov saw good production in Vancouver despite their disappointing finish. He played on the powerplay and picked one of his seventeen points with the extra attacker. He actually had a better defensive game rating that offensive game rating, which bodes well as centres are expected to control both ends of the ice. With Delirivm being a user with a good history when it comes to player crafting, he is yet another centre I see going in the first round.

4. Lord Raiden
With a great player name we have Jumbobone with the 4th ranked TPE centre. This first generation player has produced some high quality media, and based on the production value I wouldn’t be surprised if the media monopoly that is the SHN consumes them as well. They don’t just produce media though, they also make graphics AND video submissions. That is a triple threat of production that a team would be lucky to have on their side. With the media produced I’m surprised they sit at six million dollars, however a solid x2 media piece has yet to be graded and will boost those numbers up. The second of the centres taken by Colorado, Raiden was buried in the lineup only able to play 7 minutes a night most of the time. However he scored like crazy. 9 goals? 1 assist is concerning, as is a 49 DGR, but those goal totals are hard to ignore. That has 20+ goal potential in an expanded role with an improved build. Teams may be looking to adjust that build on Raiden’s path to the SHL, but I see an easy 2nd round pick in Raiden.

5. Sven Gunnar
Back to back first gens in your scouting reports? More likely than you think! That’s right, Southie is another first gen, and they’re in a similar spot to the last one I mentioned. Good bank account--five million--and some high quality media. The lack of videos isn’t a knock against Southie, but a point of how impressive video making is to me. That’s the biggest difference between these two players to me. Gunnar produced better than Raiden in a somewhat bigger role with Anchorage. Despite playing right wing for the season, he was a drafted centre, and put up 10(!) goals this season in ten minutes of ice time a night. That’s great potential for goal scoring in the SHL if they can produce like this in their rookie season. Those 10 goals contributed to their 16 total points--but scoring isn’t what their best attribute was. Gunnar had a 58 DGR, showing he was a complete player for the Armada on their run to the playoffs. His defense carried through into the series against Kelowna, however his offense dried up with just a single goal through the series. Despite a lacklustre playoffs, he produced strong in the regular season, and that, alongside the high level media being produced sees Gunnar as a 2nd rounder to me.

6. Lassi Suhonen
Teztify is a guy with a long history with the site in terms of making great players, as well as a position in the head office. That kind of commitment to the site is a good benchmark for long-term success with another player. Tez has amassed his thirty two million dollar bank account mostly through sig work, alongside some draft articles covering Suhonen missing the draft. With continual TPE production and site engagement, Suhonen is a good bet for a player with a long career. In 50 games with the Laurifier trophy winning Newfoundland Berserkers, Suhonen potted 12 points in less than 10 minutes of ice time per night. While Suhonen’s impact was lessened by the minutes they played, they should be in the running to move up in the lineup over the next few years and make more of an impact. Either way, factoring into 12 points in little ice time is a good benchmark for success. In the playoffs Suhonen played the same time per night at nine minutes, but put up 2 points in 14 games which is somewhat below the pace set in the regular season. Regardless of a lacklustre playoffs, Suhonen is a good bet for having a solid career and would be a great pick up in the 2nd round.

7. Cody Spinka
CapoPrivate is up next with the St. Louis product, Cody Spinka. Capo is another first generation player with a talent for sigs, alongside draft media prior to being selected by the Scarecrows. With fairly frequent postings it’s not a surprise that Capo is sitting atop eleven million dollars. While it may need some work in the long-term that’s a good start for a first gen player. Spinka’s regular season is similar to Suhonen’s, buried in the lineup playing 10 minutes a night on a contending team, and getting eliminated by Carolina . Being buried in the lineup lead to limited opportunities to produce, but in the playoffs he showed up in clutch moments to produce 2 points in a seven game series against the Kraken, with a slight boost in ice time from 10 minutes to 11. With room to grow and a solid start to the year for Spinka, he’s looking like a good late add in the draft.

8. Hubert Andrews
Hughesab is a current member of the Outlaws and is sitting around the 40’s in the TPE rankings. He has a smaller bank account at five million, and his only article/money earning thing at all came on draft day. To amass TPE at the SHL level you need around 14 mil a season so those numbers are going to need a boost. In these lower TPE earners, this story is going to be very familiar. Andrews was sheltered on Anaheim playing seven minutes a night, putting up 5 points in the regular season. Andrews did have good DGR in that time put that isn’t super important at 7 minutes per night. In the playoffs he boosted his production to 3 points in 16 games, but also dropped his ice time by a minute. Drafting Andrews looks like it could be a project, but if there are any pre-draft articles that show extended earning potential he could be a good project. Otherwise the third round seems right to me.

9. Sammy Blaze
Hockeyfan is a recreate with recent ties to the Renegades organization. Their bank is at ten million dollars, which will need a bump to keep up with training and coaching prices in the SHL. With no media released thus far things are looking questionable as far as future is concerned. Blaze the player was, once again, sheltered on Detroit, saw little ice time at ten minutes a night, and produced 9 points in that time. Average defensively, with some goal scoring skill, Blaze put up 1 points in Detroit’s only playoff round against Newfoundland. This is another prospective 3rd round pick.

Wile Coyote
Bruceham is around the site and has made some comments, but isn’t engaging super often. With three million in the bank account there is a definite concern with earning potential. Their first article was a good read with new, creative formatting, but that has also been their only article. However, there’s no reason to give up on Coyote when Bruceham is still visiting the site. Coyote actually produced a good amount this season considering where his TPE is at. A natural goalscorer, potting 5 goals en route to eleven points in his rookie season, in thirteen minutes a night. Defensively there wasn’t much to look at which is concerning for a centre, but 56 shot blocks for a centre also isn’t something to laugh at, those are good numbers. Much like Blaze, if the money comes in there’s no reason not to take a flyer on someone interested in the site, especially as we venture into the 4th round.

10. James Boxman II
Siddhus joined in January of this year and is on his third player. That is concerning as far as retention is concerned. Even in the late round GM’s would be wary of that lack of commitment to one character. Interestingly they’re GMing for Team British Isles alongside Faelax, which surprised me after looking at the player count. As well, Boxman is earning TPE and has done a mock draft, the one thing holding them back is the lack of commitment with past characters--the actual commitment to the site is there. The fact they are active in terms of updating is also a good sign. Boxman played 36 games with Anaheim putting up 3 points in around seven minutes a night. Boxman matched that production through 16 playoff games, and found more ice time with a 30 second increase. With Siddhus’ activity not in question, now GM’s have to answer the questions of if they feel Boxman the second will carry on the legacy of the Boxman name--if so, no harm in drafting them. If not--maybe harm.

Right Wingers

1. Liam Slate
Tylar is the recent 1st overall pick from the S54 SMJHL draft, and has earned TPE accordingly coming in 4th on the rankings. Along with a sixty six million dollar balance, Slate is in good position to be a top pick again this year. With 5 past characters Tylar has a history on the site which should serve as an indication to older GM’s on what to expect. I don’t know what to expect. With 10 articles being done on Slate leading up to the SMJHL draft, earning money also isn’t really a question. Tylar is capable of producing media. For a 1st overall pick, Slate didn’t produce much offensively his first season--relative to other prospects this draft. 16 points through 50 games is good, however the true production came in the real season--playoffs. In 14 games Slate potted 9 points, which is like, 5 points off point per game pace which is different than what he did in the regular season. The question now becomes which player teams are looking at for drafting, the 16 points in 50 games, or the 9 in 14 when it counted? Either way I see Slate as a 1st rounder, that bank account and pedigree on the site is hard to ignore.

2. Asclepius Perseus Flitterwind
Captain Crazy sits 3 TPE behind Tylar currently, and that is practically all I base my rankings on. Crazy has thirty one million dollars in bank balance. Looking through their history, CC has a thing for weird names, as well as right wingers. Like, wtf is Miervaldis FrÄ«drihs Ozoliņš? Regardless, CC has a knack for graphic making, which has for some reason led to a hockey minion profile picture. Questionable idea, brilliant execution. A history running through 25 seasons of the SHL, CC has good odds at the first round. Flitterwind produced a lot of goals for Colorado this past season, 12 of them. Compared to the 7 assists you could tell me that was a pitcher's W-L record and I wouldn’t be surprised. That, alongside above average defensive production on third line minutes solidifies their position in the 1st round of the draft.

3. Alex Oscarsson
Zema is a certified bean lover and a solid prospect for this draft. Solid activity levels, as well as working team Sweden for the WJC, they have it all. Their bank account could be a red flag for GM’s, however with a pending x2 article that a lot of work went into, they should be sitting pretty with around 14 million expected to be added to their account based on posting norms. Alongside site engagement has them as a top prospect. On a Maine Timber team that missed the playoffs, Oscarsson did as much as he could with 18 points through the regular season. He produced on both ends of the ice with a 58 OGR, and a 57 DGR, which bodes well for a position that normally forgoes defensive responsibilities in the name of goals. With their production lasting longer than their last player, things are looking up this season for Zema which solidly puts them in the 1st round of this draft.

4. Devin Basher
HantheMan is a first generation player that has contributed to the site well with graphics work, pride month talk, and Dungeons and Dragons talk. A wide breadth of knowledge that has led to an eight million bank figure that is standing to grow thanks to their latest article on D&D. That, alongside their presence in many other parts of the site has them as a top prospect in the upcoming draft. Basher had a season to forget about for his first time through the SHL. 9 points with limited defensive impact--while they did play on their off-wing for this season, those stats weren’t fantastic for a Vancouver squad that struggled all season. On the third line I’m sure more production was expected. That, alongside a weaker defensive game than most has Basher looking toward the draft and next season instead of focusing on the past. And there’s a lot to look forward to, as on the user-side of things HantheMan has solidified themselves as a top pick in this upcoming draft, a definite first rounder in my eyes.

5. Pavel Kharlamov
RippleLuck is another recreate here, who has taken several runs at the SHL before but hasn’t found lasting success yet. Based off those earlier runs, and media covering Kharlamov, they have successfully amassed a twenty one million dollar bank balance. Beyond the written form of media, they and top LW prospect Ohtaay run a podcast which is pretty nice from what I’ve heard. Kharlamov had a much better offensive game compared to the defensive side of things, however a 58 OGR only resulted in 14 points. With third line minutes on the Scarecrows, an expanded role next season and more luck on the ice should lead to better results. Results like the playoffs where Pavel scored three goals and points through 7 games against the Kraken are good indicators for future success in the league. A goal scorer and offensive producer like Kharlamov should have a place on any team in the league, and is another player I see going in the first round of the draft this season. If a team is confident they can keep Ripple engaged there’s no limit on what they can produce.

6. Alex Marshall
Donut Defender is another Maine product on the right side with good looking numbers. Some great articles covering the draft, along with being a Community fan has them as yet another top prospect on the right side. As a general statement, this draft is really deep on the right side in both D and forward, and Marshall could see more success ranked on the left wing. Having a forty one million bank balance doesn’t hurt. While their last player didn’t have much success, Marshall is looking like a different story. However one thing of note which I’m not sure on, is why Marshall only played 42 games this season. They signed with Maine prior to the season starting following the draft--I don’t know why that isn’t at 50. Regardless, in those 42 games Marshall was looking at 4th line minutes and produced 12 points, which is good depth scoring from the 4th line. Unfortunately it wasn’t enough for the Timber to make the playoffs. With a balanced offensive and defensive performance, Marshall could be looking at the back half of the first round, with an outside shot at going into the early second round.

7. Guomundor Kristjansson
Fluw is a recreate coming into this season with a healthy bank account--a hair under the forty million mark. Most of that money has come prior to this season as there was quite a bit of media under his earlier players tenure. That amount can ride for the first two seasons, but there will need to be more done to survive beyond that. Kristjansson is another player looking at 4th line minutes in Colorado--playing 9 minutes a night at even strength with a minute on average spent on the powerplay. A low shooting percentage below 5 hurt their production as 2 goals on 43 shots isn’t typical, but despite that they still collected 8 points on the 4th line which is good but not great in terms of expectations. Their offensive game popped off in the playoffs--Kristjansson went PPG against the Chamberlain led Anaheim Outlaws. A big reason for this was more trust from the coaching staff as Guomundur saw a 6 minute boost and got pushed into 2 extra power play minutes--which oddly only resulted in one PP point. Weird. Regardless, that trust was placed correctly, and a player who rises to challenges is meant for the SHL. For Guomundur, I can see the late first or early second round as a good destination. The fact the 8th best RW by TPE is still a potential first is crazy. Half of the first round could be right wingers.

8. Zakkira Diporov
Sparky is a first gen that I’ve seen around the site very often. Mostly though media based around Diporov--but they’ve shown great leadership qualities with a post advising new SMJHL draftees on the site with anecdotes and points to keep in mind. Despite that, the bank account is a concern. The latest interview with Diporov should net more cash but being around two million is a stressful number. But it won’t kill a player. It just needs more consistent work put in than the 50 millions out there. In Diporov’s first season with Detroit, they were on the 4th line and didn’t see a ton of ice time. Despite that they produced five goals and five assists in the regular season, before collecting 2 goals in the playoffs. As far as style goes, Diporov has playmaking and scoring capabilities, however their defensive game lags behind their offensive game. Also, 62 penalty minutes is concerning, but a bruiser isn’t a bad thing. Producing as well as galvanizing the team through big hits is an important factor in games--just ask Adam Friedland. Diporov is a good bet for the second round, in my opinion.

9. Taylor Gervais
Pamplemousse is in a weird spot to me. They get TPE and are producing, yet there has been no media done. I also don’t see any jobs done that would explain their income. Maybe they rely on contracts? Regardless, that five million bank balance is stressful, much like Sparky’s. However, Sparky does media where as I have seen nothing for Pamplemousse. That’s a risk GM’s have to consider. Plus a lack of engagement in terms of posts around the site is a slight concern as well, along with not being on in 5 days. Long spells without logging in are fine but to me, right before being drafted has me on the site every second of every day. But not everyone is alike so that isn’t a red flag. As for Gervais, he produced on the third line for Anchorage scoring 8 goals and assisting on 9 others in thirteen minutes of ice time. That above average offensive game was complemented by strong two way play. Building a solid player is not a concern here. However, in the playoffs something strange happened. His defensive game improved, and his offensive game rating was still good but he collected zero points. That came with a slight drop in ice time, but that shouldn’t account for not scoring at all. Especially in a tight series where one goal is the difference between going to disney land or going home. Regardless of lack lustre playoffs, that regular season performance is enticing for a potential 2nd/3rd round pick.

10. Young Logo
Logan is coming in with a top tier name. Young Logo sounds like a soundcloud rapper to be honest. Since returning to activity there have been some good lyrics dropped in general discussion as well. And before that he called someone a Pony fucker. A multifaceted talent. GM’s might like more work into making money than lyrics, but both work. Especially since the first season of their SHL career is covered with eighteen million in the bank. With solid engagement with the site the threat of inactivity isn’t prevalent with Logan to me. Well, the engagement to the site is there but the hockey side of the site, I’m not 100% sold on it yet. Production on the hockey side? No questions. 21 points in the regular season on St. Louis’ 3rd or 4th line. In the playoffs the production continued with 5 points in 7 games. That, alongside some good defensive stats, has Logo as a great option as a right winger in the upcoming draft, with 2nd round potential but is likely a 3rd. At least to me.

11. Victor Ball
The final part of the Maine RW trio comes in jcfbey10, who I will call JC here for simplicity sake. A recreate with a former player in Kristaps Ball, who won two best defensemen trophies, is a great benchmark for success. While media hasn’t been made recently, an eight million bank account is a good jumping off point for the new season. Victor was a 3rd liner on Maine and is another good scorer on the right side, with 18 points on the season--8 of those being goals. As well, in limited special teams time, Ball produced 2 PP points, and a penalty kill assist. That’s pretty good. With no playoffs to speak of, that’s all we can base Ball’s stats off of and those are good stats to look at. If JC’s earlier player is anything to go off of, they know how to make a build and could push their way into the 2nd round as a sleeper pick.

UDFA
Juni Panda
Juniped is a recent create in contrast to the other UDFA forward in Wolfe who is coming from a user with history on the site. In a month on the site, they have created some solid graphics to the tune of three mil in the account, with a rookie review piece ready to be graded which should boost their bank prior to the draft. Like with Wolfe I don’t feel a need to discuss production much, as UDFA’s don’t have a lot of chances to produce on new teams. Wolfe and Panda have produced similarly in terms of TPE so they are a sleeper pick in terms of the second round, but the same apprehension about 90  TPE with Wolfe could impact Panda. Strong personality can overcome a lack of TPE though, and a team liking them could lead to being drafted ahead of TPE production suggests.

Code:
6141 words ish, ready to grade please and thank you

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

Great write up as always my man! beans

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

This is how you do it, folks. Make that paper

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]