Name: James Boxman II
Team: Anaheim Outlaws
Position: Center
Jersey Number: 71
Height: 6' 4"
Weight: 170 lbs

Stats:
Simulation Major Junior Hockey League
S54 | 36 GP | 2 G | 1 A | 3 P | -10 | 18 SOG | 0 PPP | 0 PIM | 13 H | GR: 51 | OGR: 51 | DGR: 49
World Junior Championship
S53 | 12 GP | 1 G | 0 A | 1 P | -01 | 08 SOG | 0 PPP | 0 PIM | 04 H | GR: 52 | OGR: 53 | DGR: 49

James Boxman II is not someone that has a very high stock with the draft coming up. His father, James Boxman, fizzled out in the league, going inactive, and dedicating the rest of his career to making sure than Boxman II, turned out better than him, and maybe actually made the big leagues. Well, today we will find out if Boxman's training was good enough to make sure that he does not end up undrafted.

He enters the draft today, as a top-10 center prospect. With 243 TPE, he has earned a solid amount of TPE this season and is hoping to be drafted in the first two rounds tonight. This season, with Anaheim, having a very nice forward depth, he did not get the chances that he deserved, barely getting any ice time at all, but next season, with his nice development, he can finally progress, to challenging for some awards. With 6 points, including all of the playoffs, the progression was very evident, with him getting the same amount of points in the playoffs, as in the whole regular season. The whole Anaheim team, did really well this season, making it all the way to the finals, where they, unfortunately, went out of the playoffs. To train in the offseason, Boxman will be participating in the World Juniors Championship with the British Isles, playing as a 3rd and 4th line Center.

Now for a look at his attributes:
Offensive Game Ratings
Strength: Shooting Accuracy
Shooting Accuracy is Boxman II's strength. As a center, shooting is a very important part of the game, and Boxman's build is trying to be a scoring first player, so accuracy is one of the most important attributes for that. Boxman II's accuracy is put at 13, which is a very good game rating in comparison to the rest of the SMJHL. Only scored 2 goals in the regular season, this season, but with some increased ice time next season, you can expect that number to improve.
Weakness: Screening
Screening is a weakness of Boxman II, as it is the only attribute that he has not updated in the Offensive Game Rating's category. But in the end, screening is not such an important skill early on, and it may be something that he tries developing, later on in his career, as the other attributes, start getting maxed out.

Defensive Game Ratings
Strength: Positioning
Positioning is a very important attribute, as you have to be in the right place if you want to help your team on the defensive side of the puck. Unfortunately, the defense was not Boxman II's strongest part of the game, averaging a lower than 50, defensive game rating, which really hurt his team out. Positioning at 11, but Boxman II's build is a little more balanced with two other attributes were at 10, which are Checking and Defensive Read, each is very important to a defensive game.
Weakness: Fighting
Fighting is not a big part of Boxman II's game, but he has high checking, so should be able to avoid fights. But fighting is always an interesting skill, so you never know when it will come in handy, so maybe he will take some fighting lessons to help avoid that, cause a teammate could be in trouble.

Top 5 teams that Boxman wants to go to
1. Barracuda Tampa Bay Barracuda
This team is very interesting. With almost 15 picks between the next two drafts, a very bright future is coming to them. I think it would be fun to try and be a part of that future and help turn the franchise around. Unluckily for them, they got unlucky in the lotto, but they still have so many picks, that it does not really matter at the end. The beauty of this team is that they basically need every position, so that way I can fit in, no matter what.

2. Stampede Buffalo Stampede
In the contrast to the Barracuda, Stampede was the best team of last season. Obviously that would have to be one of my top choices, cause who doesn't love being on a winning team. Stampede would be a good place, to go and develop, and hopefully get in, with some good pieces around me. Hopefully, I can get drafted there, and have some fun.

3. Renegades Texas Renegades
The main reason I want to get drafted to the Renegades, was because the GM of the team is the only SHL GM that I knew before this league. Dankoa's cool, so would love to go play for him. Renegades did decent last season, and hopefully, they can do better, with me on the team. I have learned that players stay down for a long time in this league, so will be fun, to be part of their team for many teams.

Just a disclaimer, I would love to go to any team. Just needed some content, and these were three teams that popped out to me. Love all of you, and wish all the rest of the draftees, good luck.