Create Account

Berezin Hangs It Up

The semi active scrub is finally retiring after a mediocre career that just wouldn't end.

This player was the most fun I've had here so far, and I can't thank everyone, but the big ones are @Keygan for the Montreal years, @Ace for the Wolfpack years, @JR95 for the cup winning Platoon years and I think my first player to make the top 100 list! And @SpartanGibbles for the great years in Minnesota, which has now become a home for me around these parts.

Maybe I'll be back and create another semi active scrub, but maybe not. Cheers

[Image: WtrC9qy.png]

FalconsJapanpride

07-16-2020, 07:15 AMdrodger91 Wrote: The semi active scrub is finally retiring after a mediocre career that just wouldn't end.

This player was the most fun I've had here so far, and I can't thank everyone, but the big ones are @Keygan for the Montreal years, @Ace for the Wolfpack years, @JR95 for the cup winning Platoon years and I think my first player to make the top 100 list! And @SpartanGibbles for the great years in Minnesota, which has now become a home for me around these parts.

I still like you

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

07-16-2020, 07:15 AMdrodger91 Wrote: The semi active scrub is finally retiring after a mediocre career that just wouldn't end.

Cheers drodger. Enjoy whatever comes next pal.

Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]
[Image: AceIn603.gif]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Enjoy your retirement. Remember me if you need a new sig for a potential semi (in)active scrub Wink

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

wow no shoutout from my former co-GM :D :D :D really hope you recreate brother!

[Image: Grapehead.gif]
TY NOKA AND VALOR FOR THESE WORKS OF ART
Player Page | Update Page

Stars Battleborn Czechia

\_ \_ \_

You always have a place with the Chiefs, drodger - hope to see you there on your next player!

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

07-16-2020, 10:45 AMKeygan Wrote:

I still like you

My likeness for you has grown back after you made me trade bait that one off-season.

FalconsJapanpride

07-16-2020, 12:32 PMGrapehead Wrote: wow no shoutout from my former co-GM :D :D :D really hope you recreate brother!

See! I knew I'd forget great people around here! Cheers

FalconsJapanpride

A great player in MIN and a great person in the LR. Glad we had you for the time we did and hopefully we see you back with another player in the future.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]