Create Account

Hockey Talk Tonight #13 - Draft(s) Special (July 16, 2020) [2x Bonus?]
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2020, 10:09 PM by sve7en.)

[87 minutes, split between @Faelax, @AgentSmith630, and I]
[Image: 5XnGZS3.png]

HTT Topics:

A few good minutes with AgentSmith630
SMJHL Finals Wrap-up
All-SMJHL Roster
SHL Draft recap
Expansion Draft preview
SMJHL Draft preview

--user questions--

[AS630] Bluesfan55 - What's it like as the new IIHF simmer, and would you say that the fed heads and HO have been helpful to adjusting to that new role?
[ALL] Roastpuff - Who won? Who lost? Why is it SFP?
[ALL] Roastpuff - WJC/IIHF Predictions/Performances so far?
[ALL] Roastpuff - CAR repeat for S55 Four Star Cup? Rise of the Raptors?
[Faelax/ALL] Mazatt - What is the competitve timeline of Quebec City/Nevada? Is the current idea to compete right away?
[ALL] Mazatt - How do you feel about moving to a 12 team playoff in the SMJHL (hopefully I'm right on that)? If so, is there any word on how the bracket will be worked?
[AS630] Mazatt - When will AgentSmith join his fellow HTT crew in becoming a co-gm?
[sve7en] FlappyGiraffe - How will callups to the SHL affect your competitiveness next season? Do you feel that you have a chance to win back to back cups?

--closers--

[ALL] Overdoo - What is your favorite type of bean?

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

I'm sure this has been asked before, but what is the competitve timeline of Quebec City/Nevada? Is the current idea to compete right away?

How do you feel about moving to a 12 team playoff in the SMJHL (hopefully I'm right on that)? If so, is there any word on how the bracket will be worked?

When will AgentSmith join his fellow podcasters in becoming a co-gm?

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

As a new GM for Carolina, how will callups to the SHL affect your competitiveness next season? Do you feel that you have a chance to win back to back cups?

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

LIVE

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]