Create Account

Missing update threads?

Looked through Bojos threads (bad place to start lol, former gm) and can't find Bojo Biscuits update thread. Just the player page. Anyone know some kind of backdoor way to access these or are they gone forever?

I know some stuff got lost when the site moved over so I'm prepared to be SOL but wondering if anyone else experienced this/ knew a way to find them

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

If you go to my profile, find all threads by me, on the very last page should be my update page. Then see what subforum it's in

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Enhance

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

07-16-2020, 10:21 PM.bojo Wrote: If you go to my profile, find all threads by me, on the very last page should be my update page. Then see what subforum it's in

Your player page is there (D Bojo Biscuit) but usually the update thread ends up somewhere around where your next player page is as thats the last time you updated (i.e. Beaujeaux) This is the case with Beaujeaux's update thread being near Pojo's player page but for some reason the OG Bojo update thread is just not there

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

Ran into the same problem with slappy mcdoodle so this might be something with s20s and earlier players

I did notice my thread count go from 700 to 699 a week or so ago

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]