Create Account

takethehorizon 7/19 (x2)
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2020, 04:39 PM by takethehorizon.)

[Image: LassiSuhonen.png] @teztify

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]

There seems to be a problem with that image.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

07-20-2020, 04:31 AMCarpy48 Wrote: There seems to be a problem with that image.
No that is the image

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

Don't use cubeupload. Site is always down. Going to have to wait until tomorrow morning when I get home to upload another copy.

ooo that is nice.

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

07-20-2020, 11:42 AMtakethehorizon Wrote: Don't use cubeupload. Site is always down. Going to have to wait until tomorrow morning when I get home to upload another copy.
Seems to work again?

sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]

07-20-2020, 01:21 PMCarpy48 Wrote:
07-20-2020, 11:42 AMtakethehorizon Wrote: Don't use cubeupload. Site is always down. Going to have to wait until tomorrow morning when I get home to upload another copy.
Seems to work again?

Yep. Looks to have come back.

"Dont want to narc, but julio gave this a 7. Kind of gutless if you ask me."

(A quote Julio added for me to post to make it sound like it comes from me...but I agree.)

Sig 1: 4.5 / 5 - $1.125M
Total: $1.125M x2 = $2.25M

Stars Lions Berserkers