Create Account

New Orleans Extends Its D. .

The New Orleans Specters are proud to announce that they've agreed to terms on a 2 year, $10 Million extension with stand out defenseman Kaspars Claude!

Claude joined the Specters back in Season 51, and during that time he's grown into one of the SHL's best defenseman! Claude has been in the running for multiple end of season awards, and he was an extremely important part of the Specters' recent Challenge Cup victory!

Claude had 7 goals and 18 assists for 25 points (8 on the Power play) in the regular season, while averaging over 22 minutes a game! He was even better in the playoffs, collecting 11 points in the 17 games it took for New Orleans to win the Cup. He had 5 goals and lead all defenseman in scoring in the playoffs this season.

He's been an inspiration in the locker room, always keeping people pumped about the games. He's been nothing but fantastic since we signed him, and that's why we're honored to not only announce his extension, but to officially award Kaspars Claude our 2nd 'A' that was relinquished by Nicholas Williams when he moved into the front office!

Congratulations @Bruins10 ! we love having you here man!

CHAMP CHAMP SPOOKY DOGS!!

Kaspars Claude Specters
S56: $5,000,000
S57: $5,000,000 (PO)

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Best signing of the off season Specters

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

Accept.

Honor to have that A on my jersey and more importantly, have the Specters name engraved on the Challenge Cup.
Love being apart of this team and interacting with the group of guys that are all here. I hope to be an even better presence and hope to take the team to the finals once again in the upcoming seasons. Couldnt be happier with this signing and being here for another 2 seasons

Specters

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

This makes me happy!!!

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada 

both the a and money are deserved, congrats @Bruins10

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

07-17-2020, 04:45 PMJKortesi81 Wrote: CHAMP CHAMP SPOOKY DOGS!!
This is the corniest thing I’ve ever read, bar none

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

07-17-2020, 05:54 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
07-17-2020, 04:45 PMJKortesi81 Wrote: CHAMP CHAMP SPOOKY DOGS!!
This is the corniest thing I’ve ever read, bar none

That’s the point.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Processed

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!