Create Account

Josh* signs Josh to a contract

[Image: Rage-Banner.png]

The Manhattan Rage are absolutely ecstatic to announce the following signing:

Jed Mosley Jr. - @BasedMinkus
S55: $3,500,000

Jakub played with the original Jed, and now here we are where their kids get to be teammates as well. JayTee over the years has become one of my best friends from this site, and somebody I absolutely love. When I saw he decided to join back again, I told Luke we were drafting him. He's made multiple hall of fame players and I have confidence this one will again be amazing.

Thank you, and have a great night.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

07-18-2020, 11:08 PMJayWhy Wrote:
[Image: Rage-Banner.png]

The Manhattan Rage are absolutely ecstatic to announce the following signing:

Jed Mosley Jr. - @BasedMinkus
S55: $3,500,000

Jakub played with the original Jed, and now here we are where their kids get to be teammates as well. JayTee over the years has become one of my best friends from this site, and somebody I absolutely love. When I saw he decided to join back again, I told Luke we were drafting him. He's made multiple hall of fame players and I have confidence this one will again be amazing.

Thank you, and have a great night.

Ok

Rage

Processed

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!