Create Account

S54 Raymond Lindsay Voting TPE
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2020, 02:44 PM by hhh81.)

I try to do something nice for people, get people a little more TPE and drum up excitement around the SMJHL, and then?

This isn't the place to hash out your opinions on this. Your perspective is welcome in another place and time.

@hotdog can you lock the thread, please?

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

07-19-2020, 02:42 PMhhh81 Wrote: I try to do something nice for people, get people a little more TPE and drum up excitement around the SMJHL, and then?

This isn't the place to hash out your opinions on this. Your perspective is welcome in another place and time.

@hotdog can you lock the thread, please?
dont get me wrong, i appreciate the sentiment - letting us know in advance wouldve been nice tho

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

07-19-2020, 02:28 PMbbjygm Wrote:
07-19-2020, 02:25 PMMutedfaith Wrote: Yeah, I misspoke. It was added in the post introcong the google form. I went back to check lmao.

I'd say that's a little different, though. People who went directly to the awards voting thread (me included) without seeing whatever announcement that was did not know TPE was at stake. I thought I was being fair by not voting on something I knew little about haha
So what youre saying is you would have voted for the TPE?

The TPE is supposed to be a reward for taking the time to vote anyway, not an incentive to get more random votes.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

smh

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

07-19-2020, 02:37 PMMrRuihu Wrote: Not to mention I'm still relatively new to this site, and the forums are such a mess I don't know where to look for anything half the time, I just ask in the discords I'm in, and I've never heard of this vote.
Who would think this relevant to post for the 1 TPE after the fact? If you're giving out TPE league-wide, at least make it known beforehand.

EDIT*

PUT THE TPE, IN, THE, BAG.

PUT IT IN.

Our GMs in NL notified us of the voting and the opportunity to earn 1 tpe. I don't see anything wrong with adding a minor incentive to get people voting

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars