Create Account

Mac makes an announcement

[Image: 36lfpx.jpg]

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

[Image: TheGloriousTaleOfBayeux3.png]

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

07-19-2020, 11:00 PMMac Wrote: First, much love to Kez, and this is only for entertainment as he is one of my favorite people.

Im pulling a Lindros. I will play for any team BESIDES the Jets. I love you all, I just wanna see the leagues reaction to a Lindros Holdout.

I'm looking for 10m first year if you wanna sign and trade me @

You miiiight want to go check the current SHL team budgets... you'll find that no one has that kind of cap space atm.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

How can a player I never drafted hold out? This is all very existential.

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies     S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK     Grizzlies

I seem to have messed up on some names, apologies my dudes, it's been awhile.

So I'm seeing that 10m a year seems a little greedy. Of course it is, I dont expect anyone to pay that for my player.

However I wish to create a player who is much better than old Dean Colt ever was. Is there value in having me in a LR and helping lead the pack? Maybe we should ask Storm and Prettyburn, the guy that took the fall each and every time for the team, the bad guy, the agitator, the polarizing presence on the site for how long? You either love me or you hate me. There was no middle ground and I drew that hard line.

I always told the GMs to pay me last, as I was always team first. Go look and see if you can find if I ever got paid more than league minimum in my 50 seasons on the site. Very very very rarely did I ever take "team funds"

No I played with old copies of the Enquirer taped to my shins cause I couldn't afford equipment unless I worked my ass off doing media. I still hold the record for the largest single article by one person at 28,000 words and what did I do with that money? Spent all of it on signuatured cause I absolutely love the artistic ability you all have with it and know the effort and time that goes into it.

So who would I wanna play with more than anyone right now?

Merica. Id take league minimum to play with, I am not joking. WannabeFinn, same deal. How about Midas Whale, Durden, Hoover, Hallsy, 701, Maxy, Meg, Gorlab, McZherl, I dont care, I'll take minimum.

Otherwise, I will sign with the highest bidder.

The ONLY person I would not play with is Tennyson, but I'd love to play with the All Star Season 23 Goalie, Cyan Winters.

I may be acting a little brash and a little too like :mac:
I'd defend anyone on my team to the bitter end though and I think that goes without saying. So, which GM is going to go for the gold and make the absolute heist of the century.

Cause all I wanna do...

IS BURN IT DOWN!!!!!!!!!

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

Is Hoover @Hoovuh or nah.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

You know what? I had that argument with someone. Whoever was the guy or gal i played with on New England.

That team got me through the darkest moments of my life, as I watched my mom slowly die everyday. I hold no I'll will towards anyone on the face of this planet.

I finally found peace, I am not angry anymore and playing the bad guy, I just don't enjoy it anymore.

Does that mean I'm going to shut my mouth? Fuck no.

I'll still stir the pot endlessly, but I'll do it the right way. I never hated anyone here, I felt rivalries and spite draws the best competition and fuck do I love a challenge when someone says I cant.

I got told i couldn't lose 30 pounds in 30 days. I didnt. I lost 43. Fuck people who tell you that you cant do what you set your mind to.

Right now, its getting along with those whom I apparently have the biggest beef with.

So, my priority is to play with Daniel Merica or whatever that Deplorable Dickhead is named these days. Smile

People change, I'm not the :Mac: you used to know. You could say I've got a new Hope inside.

But for now, I look forward to playing games and enjoying life with you all. Sometimes Hope takes a little longer to come out and you have to wait to find that right path first before you're truly happy.

I'm walking it head held high, never been happier in my life. I've missed you all and this place and I'm just excited for all this. I finally have time to reconnect with you all when life just wore me out.

Knights

Let's do this Mac. You made me a promiss when I drafted you. Let's make it happen.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]