Create Account

Biggest Regret of 2011

Quote:Originally posted by JVatty@Jan 1 2012, 03:50 AM

I'm 16, and i'm telling the truth, i just think your jelly. also wtf is runescape

Vatty wtf is your real name anyways. Also did she have the uggs or something then?

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by JVatty@Jan 1 2012, 02:50 AM

I'm 16, and i'm telling the truth, i just think your jelly. also wtf is runescape

LOL jealous? ahahahaha no. Maybe if it actually happened I'd give you props tho tbh

Runescape is that shit for nerds.

Quote:Originally posted by habsfanfromontario@Jan 1 2012, 02:51 AM

Vatty wtf is your real name anyways. Also did she have the uggs or something then?

He must've

Quote:Originally posted by habsfanfromontario@Jan 1 2012, 12:51 AM

Why should i tell you that when i dont know yours also i'm not commenting what happen that night, it was very bad

Quote:Originally posted by JVatty@Jan 1 2012, 03:52 AM

Why should i tell you that when i dont know yours also i'm not commenting what happen that night, it was very bad

http://www.facebook.com/#!/brandon.pomery

this is me bro. I dont give a fuck who knows.

And was she ugly, yes or no.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

Quote:Originally posted by JVatty@Jan 1 2012, 02:52 AM

lol did he like bite your dick off or what

Quote:Originally posted by DylanJK@Jan 1 2012, 12:53 AM

lol did he like bite your dick off or what
dick?

#GENE4HOF

Quote:Originally posted by lemieux66lemieux@Jan 1 2012, 03:57 AM
dick?

Do I really need to link you to urban dictionary or do you know what a penis is? :ph43r:

Quote:Originally posted by lemieux66lemieux@Jan 1 2012, 02:57 AM
dick?

good point

Quote:Originally posted by habsfanfromontario@Jan 1 2012, 12:53 AM

http://www.facebook.com/#!/brandon.pomery

this is me bro. I dont give a fuck who knows.

And was she ugly, yes or no.

yes

Quote:Originally posted by JVatty@Jan 1 2012, 04:00 AM

yes

Now the other part :lol: What IS your name?

Quote:Originally posted by JVatty@Jan 1 2012, 03:00 AM

yes

so why was it horrible? I'd fuck a grenade unless she either A) Looked like a man, or B) Was lower than a 5. Lol shit why not

Quote:Originally posted by habsfanfromontario@Jan 1 2012, 01:00 AM

Now the other part :lol: What IS your name?

jeffrey

Quote:Originally posted by DylanJK@Jan 1 2012, 04:02 AM

so why was it horrible? I'd fuck a grenade unless she either A) Looked like a man, or B) Was lower than a 5. Lol shit why not

I wouldn't... :lol:

It's so easy to get it in if you want to you can afford to pick and choose if you play your cards.

Quote:Originally posted by DylanJK@Jan 1 2012, 01:02 AM

lower than a 5 And I had a girlfriend at the time who was like a 9, and it didn't end up so good