Create Account

Tig and Grok's Useless Hour for Stupid Idiots Questions Thread

Yes could you explain why Canadian Tire isn't simply a tire store?

[Image: Fred.png]
[Image: PeZ8eh1.png] [Image: r2pSvNf.png]

If there's a reason everyone else in the first round passed on Zdenko Beranek in the first round, why did you draft him?

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

(This post was last modified: 09-17-2020, 10:27 PM by Fantobens.)

With the loss of the member of the site, how does something like that make you feel? Broad, let me add to it, I don’t know if you knew him at all, I didn’t, but there is some kind of bond I feel with even the people I don’t get on with on the site, like a family. If someone from VHL came in here and started talking shit about slash, I would defend him because he’s part of MY community. I guess I’m saying, someone I didn’t know from the other side of the league can have such an emotional effect on me, how does it affect you two?

[Image: Fantobens.gif]

I hope this is a good question

There is a lot of talks of the checks and balances in the shl. Whether that’s from the leadership itself or sim related. Should the shl have voting rights for an ho member? We had the right before, but then they voted in some meme members. Do you think we have become better than that? And then when it comes to the sim, how many layers of protection and checks are required in order to help catch the mistakes

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2020, 07:04 PM by Nhamlet.)

I have been wondering about the relevance of positions (excluding goalie since that's already a hot topic on its own) in regards to specific sides on the wing/defense or moving a forward to and from any of the three forward positions. FHM naturally develops the primary preferred position by just having the player play a certain number of games, and even then, the negative impact of moving a lifetime winger to C is negligible once they simply spend some TPE into faceoffs. Can you guys discuss maybe some of the pros and cons of a more stringent system where the position that people create in are more strictly enforced?

ie, Can swap to the other side of the wing/defense but greater penalty and time to develop familiarity, natural Cs that are lower TPE might be preferred because that's their position rating is higher than a winger with some faceoff stats. Perhaps that's a potential TPE area to be spent, becoming flexible playing in multiple spots.
This isn't necessarily a call for realism but wondering if it'd be feasible or even appealing in adding another puzzle to the team building aspect.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

recording in like 45 minutes so last call for questions

cum

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

For Grok: Why am I a better J GM than Tig?

For Tig: Why are you so cute?

[Image: dmills3.gif]
[Image: 6by0kBi.png] || [Image: ohmEd0h.png]

CanadaWhalersSteelhawks

How many hotdogs

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

1. Can I be a guest some time haha!

2. What's the best pizza chain? If you 2 disagree, fight to the death.

3. Any bold predictions for the coming SHL Season?

4. For Tig, tell us about your other expansion bids if you didn't get approved for Seattle

5. For Grok, what are some of your goals for the new player? What kind of player are you planning to build?

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

answered

Can you talk about the "new meta" of high hitting, high strength, high stamina?

[Image: hgcI1ti.png]

Recording this weekend possibly

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Might record soon (but for real this time), ask away

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

rad

yo g-rok the manski, how'd it feel to go out with a 4 star?
seattle been making moves, could you explain your thought process for them?
do you think you can make the playoffs by S62?
most underrated player on the Argonauts?

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs