Create Account

[SHN] Tig and Grok's Useless Hour for Stupid Idiots Episode 1 - Q&A Kickoff Show
(This post was last modified: 07-25-2020, 12:43 AM by grok.)

[Image: SHN_Fade_darkgrey_wordmark.png]

Tig and Grok's Useless Hour for Stupid Idiots Episode 1 - Question and Answer Kickoff Show

I cannot believe you all gave us so much fucking stuff to talk about. We had SO MUCH stuff to talk about that we talked for two and a half goddamn hours.

I was going to edit this and make it nice for y'all and everything but I didn't, so you get the raw audio. But we answered them all, so have fun!

Thanks to @bluesfan55, @Faelax, @PremierBromanov, @Gwdjohnson, @5ympathies, @Aephino, @goldenglutes, @Fantobens, @hhh81, @"awesomecakes", @JKortesi81, @CementHands, @dankoa, @Ragnar, and @Good_Ole_Kimmy for the mostly good questions.

click here to listen

(split between myself and @notorioustig)

Apologies in advance

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

I'm still gonna make a strong argument that Kekkonen was the true driver of that Detroit team, not Williams (esp seeing your S54 season without Kaarlo). You're free to disagree Smile

THREE CORCORANS AND FOUR NOMS. :D C-Rob is the GOAT

Quote:"There's a lot of history in the J that will be disregarded if we don't."

:upside_down: The challenge with a SMJHL Hall of Fame is we don't have a lot of those stats in an easy to access/understand format. The new bojobox isn't equipped for it right now, but I'd love to see it happen. I have some early ideas for a first class of SMJHL HoFers. Maybe we can talk in like a month and a half about doing an ep of the pod with me as a guest to talk about SMJHL HoFers? Smile

I just got to my questions and I'm WHEEZING. Tig knows, tig always knows. And then the part about the last thing you ever see being Finn standing over you? I'm so so dead.

I didn't know it was in IP threads. I legit was trying to be creative with a random food mind fuck question. I failed. Pop Tarts are sweet ravioli, we are agreed.

@Nokazoa @StamkosFan and I came up with some great alternate WPG/MIN rebrands/relocation a few months back. Minnesota Mermen, Minny Aquanauts, Minny Mad Maxes (sign of the final battles of the U.S. Water Wars), Minneapolis Apples, Winnipeg Phoenix, Winnipeg Firebirds, St. Paul Saints

One of my first goals on the site was to become Minnesota GM solely to rename the team and kill that logo. I know Gibbles has been working on some stuff, but I haven't chatted with him for awhile.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

07-25-2020, 02:12 PMhhh81 Wrote: Tig knows, tig always knows.

The only thing I don't know is how to escape the ghost of Scottey Crawfling

07-25-2020, 02:24 PMnotorioustig Wrote:
07-25-2020, 02:12 PMhhh81 Wrote: Tig knows, tig always knows.

The only thing I don't know is how to escape the ghost of Scottey Crawfling

Alexa play my chemical romance

07-25-2020, 03:31 PMgrok Wrote:
07-25-2020, 02:24 PMnotorioustig Wrote: The only thing I don't know is how to escape the ghost of Scottey Crawfling

Alexa play my chemical romance
You are
NEVER COMING HOME
NEVER COMING HOME
COULD I?
SHOULD I?

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

Minnesota Mermen would have been cool

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

07-25-2020, 03:36 PMNokazoa Wrote: Minnesota  Mermen would have been cool
Right! I also love the Minneapolis Apples, but not as much as the St. Paul Saints or the Winnipeg Firebirds

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

We're only good friends??? @grok

[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

07-25-2020, 05:03 PMGwdjohnson Wrote: We're only good friends??? @grok

You told me that since Toronto was my East team we would have some problems, this is on you good friend. We have some things to work through clearly

Oh fuck he's got you there @grok

07-25-2020, 05:04 PMgrok Wrote:

You told me that since Toronto was my East team we would have some problems, this is on you good friend. We have some things to work through clearly

I've done more research into it and you're right the terminology changed. You seemed to disregard the best friends part ever existed in your response, however, so I still feel justified.

07-25-2020, 05:09 PMGwdjohnson Wrote:
07-25-2020, 05:04 PMgrok Wrote: You told me that since Toronto was my East team we would have some problems, this is on you good friend. We have some things to work through clearly

I've done more research into it and you're right the terminology changed. You seemed to disregard the best friends part ever existed in your response, however, so I still feel justified.
Some day you'll learn to accept a Toronto bandwagoner into your heart...but you hurt me with your words Gabe

07-25-2020, 05:14 PMgrok Wrote:
07-25-2020, 05:09 PMGwdjohnson Wrote: I've done more research into it and you're right the terminology changed. You seemed to disregard the best friends part ever existed in your response, however, so I still feel justified.
Some day you'll learn to accept a Toronto bandwagoner into your heart...but you hurt me with your words Gabe

Cry