Create Account

teztify 7/26
(This post was last modified: 07-25-2020, 09:31 PM by teztify.)

[Image: 2gTnE8K.png]

[Image: BTimLSb.png]

[Image: i3OikzC.png]

Something happened on the day he died. Spirit rose a metre and stepped aside.
Somebody else took his place, and bravely cried. I’m a blackstar, I’m a blackstar.

[Image: Wooly.gif]

a bottomless curse, a bottomless sea, source of all greatness, all things that be.

[Image: a3541ca6a8ff80fc957e6ce415425014.gif]

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

Sig 1: 3.5/5 = $875K
Sig 2: 3.5/5 = $875K
Sig 3: 4/5 = $1M

Total: $2.75M

1. The composition itself is a little weird. The text might look cool with a gradient map to make it pop a bit more. The logos on the jerseys and helmets are a nice touch, but the render itself looks a bit low-quality and doesn't blend very well with the rest of the sig. If you pop a gradient map in front of the render I think that would help it blend together a lot more.

2. Again, the composition itself is a bit awkward. A gradient map would help blend everything together. Not a big fan of how intense the light stock is. For me, it draws too much focus away from the render. Always nice to see the jersey swaps, though.

3. The composition is way better on this one. Only things bringing it back for me are that the text is a bit bland and I wish the blue stocks in front of the render matched more with the rest of the colors used in the sig.
To me the look of the sig composition is nice, but it's way too bright and the contrast is off for me. The whole right side of the sig gets lost in whiteness and it's even tough to distinguish that it's the render. The text is great, but the look here takes away from it.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]