Create Account

More drama in the lr

Well we are right on the precipice of the season and of course I got snubbed out of being the last guy out to hit the ice in a team vote today. Instead tom fiddler will be the last one out of the tunnel and I guess I'll be somewhere in the middle. Somewhere deep I know managment just likes fiddler more me personally I think it's the media in this town, ya know theyve never let michael fitted just live his best life. Always talking about isnt focused, doesnt work hard enough, cant win with this guy. It's all a bunch of horse shit starting tommrow I'm gonna jam it dahhhhnnnn everyones throats and make there pinholes fill with my greatness. Not to be critical but I gotta lead these boys to some dubs, it's been fun having the kids here but they gonna be gone for a bit not here for another season or 2, so ima have to put this show on my back and prove once and for all who the biggest shoe wearer in tampa is. On my soul 200 words is hard to do sober but someone had to take the kings quotes today. Hereafter to s55 bet it on black and let it ride

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

Never change, fitted

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

07-26-2020, 07:35 PM.bojo Wrote: Never change, fitted
where else would you change but the fitted room

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

07-26-2020, 07:47 PMNeonLime Wrote:
07-26-2020, 07:35 PM.bojo Wrote: Never change, fitted
where else would you change but the fitted room
[Image: 200.gif]

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

07-26-2020, 07:50 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
07-26-2020, 07:47 PMNeonLime Wrote: where else would you change but the fitted room
[Image: 200.gif]
[Image: Jim-Carrey-Deal-With-It.gif]

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate