Create Account

S55 SMJHL PT #1 - Season Goals

The main goal of the season for Patrik Money is to work hard and get better. While this may seem obvious, the Kelowna team is strong and the immediate impact a young rookie like Money can have is limited. The main focus is on honing his craft and working up to being a strong member of his team in the next season. Helping the team out as much as possible is always going to be a goal, hopefully as a goal scoring forward he should be able to score a couple over the season, and a positive +/- score over the season would mean I was happy with how my individual performances had gone. 
As a user in the league I want to understand the game a bit better and make sure I'm earning enough to get my training for the season to be as effective as possible in the future. Rookie contracts are great for covering training but to buy equipment as well while it's cheap would help out me reach a good level faster.

Coming in with realistic expectations and the understanding that I'm starting in a limited role, I think I'd be happy if my defensive game could grow to the point that I'm not a defensive liability. I was pretty happy with how I simmed in the 2 preseason games I got to suit up for, but I want to put that into concrete goals. I'd like to go even in +/- and average a 60 DGR. As far as offense goes, I think Chad is facing a lot of unpredictability this year so I'm going to go with something optimistic, but realistic. 20 Points would be nice, at least 10 of those being goals. I may adjust these goals/expectations depending on how ice time fluctuates. I also want to be involved in at least 5 controversies. I think if I'm able to grow my defensive game in the way I want, Nevada has a good shot at making more noise than anyone expects us to.

Summary:
- Even +/- and 60 average DGR.
- 20 Points, at least 10 goals
- 5 Controversies

[Image: qqfzCsq.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2020, 02:25 PM by Winter is Coming.)

Bane's personal goals this season are very much tied to the fact that he is playing for an expansion team. It's hard to expect the team to be very competitive right off the bat, so in general, many players' stats overall will suffer and expectations will need to be managed. With that being said, Bane is going to look to be as much of a positive influence on both sides on the ice as possible. On offense, the hope is to get at least close to 20 points this season if possible, with a strong emphasis on playmaking and earning assists. On defense, obviously limiting how much in the negative the +/- stat (ideally no lower than -20) can be while he is on the ice will be key. However. Bane also really wants to be a physically imposing presence defensively, as well, which is why he is going to aim to be the leading rookie defenseman in terms of total hits credited during the season, as well as try to be the top shot-blocking defenseman in his rookie class, as well. The key though is how the team progresses as a unit, because that impacts every players' stats as a collective unit. Hopefully, the Battleborn will be more competitive than expected this season, and the aforementioned goals can be reached.

Word count: 223

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

In my first career professional season, I'm not putting too much expectations on myself. The SMJHL is a deep and talented league and coming in as a rookie can be daunting. As long as I can hang with the opponents on the ice and contribute positively to my team, I'll count that as a success.

Even with that, I would still like to hit some benchmarks for myself. I would like to hit double digit goals this season. I'm getting the ice time and power play time to achieve that so I want to reward the coaches with at least 10 goals. One more area I want to succeed in is on defense. I want to average at least a 60 in defensive rating. I want to be responsible on both ends of the ice and be able to play in every situations so that's something I want to accomplish this season.

We have a really good team in Colorado and the supporting cast is going to really help me hit these goals I've set for myself.

(177 words)

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
27-7-1
Regular Season - [G 4] [A 8] [Pts 12] [+/- +24] [PIM 20] [Hits 18] [SB 74]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Vaseline Podcalzone’s biggest goal for the season is to improve. He understands that as a rookie, the most important thing for him is to gain a ton of experience from this season. There is no rush to become a bonafide offensive star for the Newfoundland Berserkers yet, as the one thing that matters the most for a rookie is personal growth.

With regards to TPE growth, Vaseline is hoping to grow as much as possible. He wants to get as close as possible to the TPE rookie cap in order to maximize his potential going into his sophomore season. As far as offensive production, Podcalzone is hoping to put up hopefully around a dozen points, but understands if he isn’t able to produce as much. The competition of play is definitely much tougher here in the SMJHL. However, if he can have quality games and make the most of each shift, then that should be good enough.

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: gospklL.png]

Vaseline Podcalzone’s biggest goal for the season is to improve. He understands that as a rookie, the most important thing for him is to gain a ton of experience from this season. There is no rush to become a bonafide offensive star for the Newfoundland Berserkers yet, as the one thing that matters the most for a rookie is personal growth. 

With regards to TPE growth, Vaseline is hoping to grow as much as possible. He wants to get as close as possible to the TPE rookie cap in order to maximize his potential going into his sophomore season. As far as offensive production, Podcalzone is hoping to put up hopefully around a dozen points, but understands if he isn’t able to produce as much. The competition of play is definitely much tougher here in the SMJHL. However, if he can have quality games and make the most of each shift, then that should be good enough.

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: gospklL.png]

I would have to say the goals for Rikki Petrov are pretty simple and generally they follow along with my sim league goals in general. Those goals are to be a solid contributor to a winning team, no matter how that comes about. My plan is to build a heavy defensive built center who also can pass the puck really well also and while building through 2 different archetypes might not be the best choice at least in being best at one thing versus the other I hope my versatility can help the Whalers win more games than they lose. As a 3rd line center, it is not like Rikki is going to come out and set the league ablaze no matter what but if he can make the 3rd line respectable it can go a long way in terms of getting top line production from the 3rd. Personal goals are having a great faceoff percentage even though the index does not really record this but you can see it in the game results at least. So far this season, my faceoff percentage has been 70 and 56 percent in the first two games respectively. Winning more than half of them at least is nice and I would love the 70 to be more often. Being a traditional center is going to be fun and hopefully can lead to some great all-around play from the center of the Petrov brothers.

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

After looking at the S54 stats to set some reasonable expectations, my main goals for this season are to reach at least 10 points, 50 shots, and an offensive or defensive game rating of 55. With those three benchmarks being fairly safe goals, I'll also include some more ambitious benchmarks for these stat lines. If I'm able to reach the mark of 15 points, 75 shots, or an offensive or defensive game rating of 65, I'll be very impressed and extremely satisfied with my player development over the season.
In terms of goals for the team, the primary thing to work towards is being the better of the two recent expansion teams. If we are able to win more games than the Nevada Battleborn over the course of the season, we'll be on track to have even more successful seasons in the future. For the ambitious team goal, I'd say being one of the top 8 teams in the league would be a resounding success for the organization and a good season-long goal for the team to work towards.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

Jimmy Dekens has a lot to look forward to through the coming Season 55 SMJHL season. He's a brand new draftee, he got drafted to a great team in St. Louis, and he has already placed his stamp on his debut with a strong performance that included an assist on one of the goals in a 5-1 win. Dekens has a lot on his mind but most importantly going into the season further, he wants to have a positive +/-. Now this isn't a particularly telling stat as it skews based on how good your team is, how good your line is, and time on ice but it's still something important to him.

"It means you're doing your job when you're on the ice. You are on the ice for more even strength goals than you are against. That's telling of how I want my game to look like. I want to be relied upon."

Dekens also had another minor goal of 15 assists.

"When you are a pass first two way defenseman as I like to say I am, you have to be putting up the points as well. I want to see my teammates put the puck into the net from a sick slot pass of mine, or hell a breakaway from a rocket stretch pass through the neutral zone. That shit gets my blood pumping."

Only time will tell if Dekens can truly reach his personal goals for the season. He's well on his way, however with a lot of hockey left to play he's got to stay consistently good. Dekens is one to watch this season and could be talked of as truly a steal from the 4th round.

[Image: dEKENS.png]

3 time Four Star Cup Champion S40-S42
S43 Jesster Trophy Nominee Winner

Scored my first SHL goal in just my second SHL game. 2. Manhattan Rage , James Dekens 1 (Mikael Talo 1, Sigurd Hansen 1) at 18:39

Some goals that i have for my player in the simulation major junior hockey league named aleksander kozlov for the season fifty five regular season is to the help the simulation major junior hockey league franchise known as the carolina kraken win another simulation major junior hockey league championship like they did last season. As a rookie in the simulation major junior hockey league my player's main goal is to stop other fourth lines from scoring on me, which means i need to focus on getting my defensive ratings like checking up to 12 or 13, to stop players from other simulation major junior hockey league franchise from scoring whilst on the ice. Another way to do this is to get my offensive ratings up high as well, to outscore other fourth lines. To do this I could get my offensive read up to 13 and passing up to 13 as well. Another goal of mine is for my player in the simulation major junior hockey league to go in the top 5 of the upcoming season fifty six simulation hockey league draft, which means that I need to get lots of TPE by doing the tasks.

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

My goal for this season will be to continue to bond with my new teammates, continue getting used to the site and the league, and attempting to get as close to the 350 tpe cap in my first season as possible. I would also like to continue to be consistent at writing media and getting a good start on making some fat cash and strengthening my bank for the future seasons. Was also thinking of learning how to do some photo editing so I can get into creating graphics in the future, as that looks pretty fun from what i've seen.

As for young Jonas, my hope is that he can crack the 20 points mark this season, and not be a total anchor on defence, especially for his d partner. He is on a very stacked team, basically all maxed out on TPE for juniors and I am hoping that he can hold his own and not have to be dragged around. His build is pretty balanced at the moment so I am hoping to continue that trend and perhaps nearer to the end of the season, start shaping him into what I want him to be when it comes to his stats, meaning starting to pour more into his offensive attributes.

[Image: kahnwald.png]
Sig by @Ragnar

NSFL PT - Bayleyisland

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

ISFL Ultimus PT

[Image: boriscontestsubmission.jpg][Image: bashbros.jpg]

Fight Record: 39 Fights, 28 Wins, 2 Losses, 9 Ties/Breakups

Hits Tracker

SMJHL S55: 326 Hits (Record)
SMJHL S56: 164 Hits
SMJHL S57: 30 Hits

Total Hits: 520

For me my goals for this season are both statistically and what happens afterwards. Statistically I want to finish with 20 points with hopefully netting 5 goals, something that alluded me in the preseason. Secondly I want to finish a plus minus over 0. Something that most defenseman who play big minutes can struggle with. On the ice I want to contribute including at least a few powerplay points.

My goals outside of hockey that is a bit more personal is to be drafted in the first round in the SHL draft. When my agent Ratzon was drafted in the third round of a reddit draft I knew where the bar was set. I want to shine in a crowd for leadership skills, the ability to improve as a player as we as the ability to show that my player can be a star in the sim. I believe the first step to stardom and to really keep me going for the long term is to have a great season and then prove that I should be a first round pick in the SHL draft

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

This is my first player in the SMJHL, so I’m still kind of working out what personal goals I want to set for myself as I kind of get into the swing of things. Essentially I’m just hoping to get a little more involved in the community and contribute positively to my team.

As far as Sarah Burke is concerned, some of the earlier things I’ve got in mind just involve setting her up for success on both ends of the ice. She’s still a rookie so I don’t have any unrealistic expectations as far as stats go, but I’m hoping I can shape her attributes in a fairly balanced way that contributes effectively to the team with a bit of a focus on offensive and defensive awareness. Ideally, I’d like Burke to maintain a positive +/- for the majority of the season, make some good passing plays that maybe result in some assists, and get some key takeaways that maybe give the Vancouver Whalers a bit more of an edge in the odd game going forward.

[Image: kyamprac1.gif]
thank you amid and swoosh for sigs!