Create Account

S55 SMJHL PT #1 - Season Goals

With this being my first season in the league, I do not have very high goals that I want to achieve but I would still like to make some sort of production this season. My first goal is to have at least 10 points total on the season: 5 goals and 5 assists. With me going the dangler play style, I feel like this small goal is very achievable with the amount of TPE I have put into Thomas Rose's shooting and passing stats. Secondly, I want to try and be one of the top earners of my class in regards to TPE. With me being a newcomer and not very known around the league, I want to prove that I am valuable and active so SHL teams can put me on their radar for the upcoming draft. Rolling into my third goal, I want to hopefully get drafted within the first two rounds of the S56 SHL draft. It may be a long shot but I think if I show production on the ice, be a great guy in the LR, and earn a good bit of TPE, I think I can make a great impression on the scouts when the draft rolls around.

[Image: yqkRWSj.png][Image: Tn9zpM0.png]

My biggest goal for my rookie season in the SMJHL is to gain a better understanding of how the game works and to put myself in a position where I can reach the TPE cap in my second year, so that I can play a bigger role for my team next season.

On the ice, I pride my player on being a solid defensive player first, that can also contribute some offense at times. With that in mind, I'm not really concerned about my point totals, but I'd like to be able to finish the season with a positive +/- rating. I'm still a few seasons away from being an impact player, but I'd like if I didn't make my team worse when I am on the ice.

In order to do that, I think my build is already fairly strong in terms of the mental aspects of the game, but I will need to place more focus on some of the physical aspects of my build, especially improving skating in order to be a more effective player.

[Image: image.png]

[Image: 3.png]

ISFL Welfare

[Image: cG4eDd7.png]

what are my goals for this season? well as a goaltender it is not too interesting or exciting. I would have to say firstly my goal is to sign for a team as a back up goaltender and secondly to grind as much TPE as possible to fight for a starting roster spot the following season. its going to be just grind and results will come in the future ( hopefully ) essentially I have to prove activity too. Ill be useful somewhere as I am motivated for this player. I guess a third goal could be morale support for playoffs lol. Not too much you can do starting off as a goaltender. it is more exciting late game but regardless I am going to grind and attempt to have a HOF goaltender if it pans out well and I survive coronavirus . those are my goals for this season. Heres to a good season boys!

153 words

For this season, being my first in the SHL and missing the draft, I'd like to first of all make a team so chalk that one up. That's right, my beginner goal is make a team. Next on the list is convert protein intake to muscle mass. Secondly I'd like to improve my speed stat and my passing stat to the cap, or at least the Junior level cap. That'll come from sorting out some written media for the league, ideally sorting some graphics for myself. I have no idea how the sim works so setting a statistical goal seems fairly pie in the sky but that being said I'm going to aim for 5 apples in my first season. Maybe that's high, maybe that's low but it's worth putting a number out there and shooting for it. So 5 assists it is. If I net a goal myself then I'll collapse in joy, but the assists will do for now. Finally, totally achievable goal. Do not miss an activity check. I've got the alarm set in my phone and I've got a functional data plan. So that's me all told, season ready. Let's see how we go.

My main goals for Edward Teach this season are to have a save percentage of at least .920, preferably higher. I would also love to get my first shutout soon, as I came really close in my last start, only allowing one goal. As a backup, I understand that I have to make the most of every single start I get, so I want to be a good earner and get as much TPE as I can. I missed a couple opportunities for TPE earlier this week, and I will not let that happen again. Additionally, thanks to the help of some veteran players, I learned more about the ideal build that I should work towards and will be putting my TPE towards that so I can make Edward Teach as successful as possible. I
plan on earning as much as I can and upgrading my attributes so that I can give my team a good chance at a win every time I get the opportunity.

Outlaws Outlaws Outlaws

Taylor Gervais has been away for a moment recently. He missed a load of practices and he wasn't even going anymore to the team's meetings. But now he's back and ready to go. He doesn't want to change the mindset... put it in the net. With the help and support of his team, he'll be able to play properly in a competitive game in a matter of time, but one thing that he'll put first beyond his career in the SMJHL or the SHL is his Health. Making a good season like his first one would be great, with the recent events, it might be more complicated to get to the level, but everything's possible. For the moment, his rating is not that good with only 3 points and a SH% of only 5.26%. He’ll need to do better to hit the 17 points. 10 Goals would be a milestone for him too.

Xavier Doom finds himself coming into the SMJHL season with little to no expectations of himself. He knows he’s a talented player, but the SMJHL is a league that’s on another level compared to anything he’s faced before. The decorated Icelandic centerman has dominated every level of hockey in his home country, but clearly the SMJHL is much more competitive. After being taken by St. Louis with the 2nd overall pick, Scarecrow fans expect him to have an immediate impact. However, Doom has other ideas. He just wants to grow and learn the North American game in his first year, hoping to dominate more in his second season. In his mind, he considered 20 points to be a good benchmark for him to reach this season. With 4 points in his first 10 games, he’s on pace for exactly that. One would assume that as Doom improves over the course of the season, he could even surpass his own expectations. It’s going to be fun to watch him progress this year. (171)

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Upon being drafted into the SMJHL in the third round at thirty-third overall and his arrival in Vancouver, Valtterri Kauppinen has very high goals set for himself. Playing in the Liiga has gotten him used to playing pro hockey, but the SMJHL is an even higher point than that. He's not playing with washed up old coots and lesser prospects anymore, he's playing with the best of the younguns. Kauppinen has already clearly had an impact on the Whalers roster, scoring quite a bit in his first few games. Although he didn't do that well in his first few SMJHL games, it seems he's getting used to the higher tempo of play in North America. Currently, he's set a 20 points, 15 goals scored objective for himself. Whalers fans seem to be clamoring over Kauppinen, calling him an absolute steal in the third round. Watching him grow and improve himself over the years and before his entry into the SHL is definitely going to be interesting.

(172)

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

Being a rookie my goals for the season are not too crazy or out of reach. I would like to just keep progressing as a player at a steady enough pace that by the time playoffs start Eero can really start to compete against other teams without looking like a rookie. Currently as a 4th line player I hope Eero can try to be a spark for the teams lineup and bring contagious energy to help Colorado have a solid season and make some noise in the playoffs. Seeing progression week after week we'll give me a good idea on how Eero is really progressing as a player, I'm not expecting to be a 30 goal scorer right out of the gate but eventually I think by the end of the season people won't be called predict Eero to win or at least compete for the scoring title next season.

[Image: macgriddlesig.png?ex=6531467b&is=651ed17...9ee2d84f&=]
Finland  Stars  Berserkers

My Goal for the upcoming season is gaining as mutch tpe i can and beeing as mutch active i can be on the way to that i wanna have as mutch fun i can getting closr to my team mates and getting always a better player scince i was yesterday i never won the 4 Star Cup in my Career when i could archive that on the long term it would be a very nice archivement to reach also meet new poeple in the upcoming drafts is always nice stuff and maybe helping the team out with stuff they need is things i love to do i also want to write some media to earn money even when my bank account is stacked at 4 $ somthing is earning money always a goot thing to do for that i also want to find a job in thease league which is fun and good payed.

[Image: P9htSSf.png]
[Image: Sr4Rvg.gif]

#TeamFuhrby
#knightsknation

I think my biggest goal for Goodman this year is to be a thirty point player. I know it's a hard goal, especially as a defenseman on a new team, but with the people I have around me and the speed at which everyone is developing I have a lot of security in saying I don't think it's impossible. Obviously the start to the season has been slow, but I'm still on pace to grab around 20 points, the goal is just to boost that up the slightest amount into the next set of ten. As the season goes on I'll have a lot more offensive potential, especially just considering the people getting around me will be getting better. I think most of these will come in the form of assists as I'm sitting in a Quarterback role on the ice at the moment, but if I can snag a couple goals along the way I'll be more than happy.

[Image: 62048_s.gif]

[Image: quebeccity.png]
[Image: kcP9WEd.png][Image: DNLeeu0.png]

As this is my first season my main goal is to learn as much about the league as i can and gain TPE to improve my players attributes. As part of the Colorado Raptors my main goal is to get this team asfar as I can, maybe even win our division. With hard work from the whole team I believe that this goal is achievable. As a personal goal for myself I would like to gain 10 points and finish the season on a positive +/-. From my previous experience in other leagues this target is achievable and I may even push myself to gain more points if I work hard.
With this in mind i hope with my hard work and progression in the team, i hope that i can show my general manager that i am a keen player who goes from strengths to strengths and can then raise me from 4th line to a higher line so i can continue my progress.

I have one singular goal in the SMJHL--to kill penalties. I want to kill all the penalties. I want skill forwards to face me in the center and despair. I want quarterback defensemen to weep in resignation. I want to dash the hopes and dreams of every power play coach in the league. I don't really give a shit about scoring goals or getting assists. Even strength play is meaningless. My sole desire is to make the neutral zone an exercise in futility and the defensive zone a house of pain, to dash the hopes and dreams of offensive forwards around the league. Their hate fuels me. It is my lifeblood, my only drug, my addiction. I hate scoring, and want it dead. I won't rest until it is in the ground, permanently, and its proponents grieve over its shallow grave, dashing away in the cold rain. I will destroy scoring, and I will do so by ending the power play as we know it.