Create Account

Full Agitators

At least the Crease Clearing defensemen rating is good here, i dont have a problem with that. Not that i have a big problem with the agitator thing either, its just sucky.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

(This post was last modified: 07-28-2020, 03:53 PM by caltroit_red_flames.)

I'm disappointed all around. EDM management brought the lines to HO and they didn't tell either team not to use them. And then EDM/NOLA management still used the lines, which while not against the rules at the time, were clearly not something that should have been used.

Considering the response I've seen from EDM management in our discord server I don't expect this to be a problem again, and I'm thankful for that.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

on bruh

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

07-28-2020, 09:43 AMKatth Wrote:
07-28-2020, 09:28 AMztevans Wrote: Regardless of the effectiveness of full goon/agitator, I can't believe there are people in this league, prominent people who accurately shouted for IRL years how much it sucked not having build diversity in STHS and how the Hamilton thing was the straw that broke the camel's back, could then turn around and be like "Let's make everyone a goon."  Whether it won you one game or 50, how did you get to that point?

I'm not mad.  I'm just disappointed.

Yeahthat

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]