Create Account

Panda pancio a under the radar prospect
(This post was last modified: 07-28-2020, 09:16 PM by Fitted2106.)

[Image: FHN.png]

Greetings all and welcome to another edition of the on the farm with your host me michael fitted. In this edition of on the farm we take a look at Panda Pancio, the hard hitting power foreward from the carolina kracken *terry!* and fellow tampa bay barracuda. An s54 draftee taken in the third round 35th overall Panda in my great opinion is a downright steal at 35th I feel his game will continue to develop and he will become a great asset to tampa. Sitting at 435 tpe per the roster page Panda has a great overall build he can chip in on offense and completly hold his own in the defensive zone. Hes also quite the bruiser and can crunch opponents at will, players like panda do not grow on trees this is the type of glue guy gms love and dont come around every draft. Last season while winning a four star cup he had 7 goals and 20 points however what's more impressive is his 75 hits while playing an average of 13 minutes a night! Panda also donates half of his salary to food kitchens around the carolina area and also spends his off time grooming disabled horses, a true hero if the industry ever needed one. Looking foreward he has a great chance at being a very impactful top 6 player for tampa by s58 and is the type of player that winning teams value.

Potential shl ceilings

Physical 4/5
Offense 4/5
Defencse 4/5
Skating 3.5/5
Grit 4/5

With these types of projections Panda is just an absolute solid find for tampa this late in the draft. Maybe hes not the guy who will score 30 goals every year, but hes definatly the guy that will play with someone who scores 30 because he is the jelly to a peanut butter line, the missing link, the cog that finds the wheel , hes basically windshield wipers to a windshield. Heres to you panda a true steal in the s54 draft salute brother and keep knitting little socks for baby kittens a beautiful person!

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

Lemieux confirmed

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

My God I love it

[Image: panico.png]

A under

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]