Create Account

HIRED: Graphics Grader
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2020, 11:20 AM by Carpy48.)

Hello everyone!

The graphics department is looking to hire one (1) new graphics grader to join our team.

Job description:
The graphics grader is expected to grade weekly submissions along with the other graders on the team as a panel (however, you won't grade your own graphics if you submitted any). They will join our departmental discussions on discord, occasionally help out in organizational tasks like setting up graphics tournaments etc. and - most importantly - they will get actively involved in the community and give advice as well as feedback to other users making graphics.

Requirements:
Good graphics software knowledge is important. You need to be able to give helpful tips to beginners, analyze their sigs, e.g. what is good about it, what could be improved, and explain different techniques. Be active on discord and have time to grade weekly (1-2 hours/week + discord help as necessary).

Payment:
Graders get $50k per graded sig. Payout is done regularly by the department head.

---
If you think you're a good fit for the job send me a PM with your application and please grade the following sigs with proper critique for the user along with the monetary value of the "submission" using the 1/10 - 10/10 grading scale, e.g. a 5/10 would equal a 2.5/5 ($625k) on our current scale. Please also include whether you currently have any other jobs in the league or had any jobs in the past.
[Sig 1] [Sig 2] [Sig 3] [Sig 4]

Find all on one page here: https://imgur.com/a/mcAU54e

Looking forward to your applications!

-Carpy

Thanks, we've found someone!

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

Bump! Got some applications already and will likely make a choice this weekend, but if you'd like to apply still, please do!

sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]

We'd like to welcome our newest member to the graphics team (or should I say 'back' to the team?):
@rum_ham
Cheers

Stars Lions Berserkers

Welcome back!

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]

No one is ever going to get higher than 1/5's from now on  Cool

[Image: rum_ham.gif] [Image: ox6aAot.png]
[Image: 62428_s.gif]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png]Colin Lambert ll Left Defence ll Barracuda[Image: NA3IV5m.png]

CHOMP CHOMP

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]