Create Account

S55 PT #2 - Equipment Sponsorship

If I had to pick an equipment sponsor for myself without a doubt in the world it would have to be JOFA purely for the fact that I truly believe JOFA helmets are for absolute squids, this meaning dusters, or non-skilled players for those not down with the lingo. I think JOFA would be a perfect sponsor for Conor Tanner as he is a king squid when it comes to dusters in the SHL, this being a possibility would be absolutely amazing as his bank account is running low and something like a sponsorship would be really helpful in padding his bank account further for the coming seasons. If not JOFA though Conor thinks he would have a shot to be sponsored by someone such as Pepsi as he is an avid soda drinker despite his crippling diabetes diagnosis. He feels it would be a natural fit due to him constantly filling his water bottles with Pepsi instead of water behind the nutritionists back.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

BCG is asking me to switch to their brand. I love their underwear and think that they are very underrated in terms of their sports products. I am not worried about leaving what I am with because I am not currently with anything else. Something that they want me to do is showcase my love for donuts in a commercial. I am not exactly sure why this is what they want me to do or why this is the premise, but I am excited to let people know how much I love all kinds of donuts. And making people aware of the balance of spiritual, emotional, and physical satisfaction it takes to be a professional athlete. I need to show people that occassionally cheating on a diet is not horrible, especially if it is something that can help your mental state. I guess it is really a mental health commercial that they want me to star in, but shooting donuts and skating while eating them.

[Image: dakiller11.gif]
somebody please make me a sig

Simon LeBlanc, not having that much money because he keeps spending it in maple syrup, decided to accept a sponsorship deal for equipment, so that he doesn't have to pay any anymore. He was offered by many companies, but LeBlanc would only accept from a canadian company, to help support a somewhat local company. He went with CCM, a company with its Head Office in Montreal. He wasn't a huge fan of their products tho, but he didn't hated them that much, he had just never tried. So, LeBlanc became one of a few sponsored CCM athletes, which meant he had to do a couple public appearances for the company, and he had to wear the equipment they were providing him. He also got to have equipment customized just for him, which he was really happy with. In the end, LeBlanc realised that CCM was pretty alright, so he's planning on supporting that brand for many years to come.

159 words

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]