Create Account

S55 mPT #2 - Behind the Username

This is the same username I use for everything. I think it began back in 2010 when I was looking for a name for League of Legends and I got this one to stick. Most z0rem ls you see on any game or site are me.

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

My username is Tylar because when I went to join back in 2011, someone took the name Tyler so, I had to pick an alternative. I Just added an "A" because it made the most sense out of all the letters. Now I use this alias on the internet everywhere. I guess I could've changed it since the other in inactive, but it has stuck so no point now.

Code:
72 words

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM

Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

The story behind my username isn't fun or exciting at all. E and J are my first and last initial and 27 is my birth date.

[Image: 45029_v.gif]

Sigs by: King, Tweedledunn, Me
Player Page|Twitter|Update Page
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2020, 01:09 PM by bluesfan55.)

the story behind "bluesfan55" is pretty simple, really. i first joined the shl at the age of 13 3 years ago, and i had no idea what the fuck i was gonna create for a username. so i thought, "well, i like the blues, and you could say i'm a blues fan." oh and i also like the number 5 too so i put two there for the fun of it. plus it was my username in the r/hockey discord anyways so i thought why not? looking back on it it's not a great username and i'm considering just shortening it to bloos (that on its own developed as a nickname around 2018 i think) or maybe even bloss (that story's even better; i was playing jackbox with some friends, including @FuzzSHL. fuzz was pretty drunk, he called me bloss, and i've loved it ever since) which i honestly prefer but eh it is what it is

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

I joined shl while I was a at a bojangles restaurant. I saw the site from reddit, and was like this looks kinda dumb but maybe fun. Named my player bojo biscuit to go with it, and then a season or two later I changed my username from dj ray to bojo. The rest is misery.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Well my story will be kinda short because my name is Luketd. I’ve been using this name since like Minecraft or something because my name is Luke and td stands for the dog of course... or touchdown, or anything you want it to be

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

(This post was last modified: 08-03-2020, 04:25 PM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

The Beginning

My first Username when i joined the site was Flodgrodan, which is literally translated to The Riverfrog. A username i got from a joke my sister made when we were younger. I had my persona Swegking however and it didn't take too long before someone on Montreal paid for my namechange to Swegkingu, i can't remember who it was but i THINK it was Ballerstorm, Argar or Eggy. I had that name for a while before we entered the whole Bojo namechange era.

The Bojo Namechange Era

So, i'm not actually sure how it all started, but i can imagine that i joked about how i wanted to change my name but didn't have enough money to blow on something not training related, so he said he would pay for my name if i changed it to SearchBing. I thought it was hilarious so i accepted the offer and that was it. I got bored of that too so i told him to pay for another one of his choosing, and he decided that SMEGkingMA would be a good name. It's fucking disgusting but i went with it anyway, because why not? The last username the paid for was Swegbutthole, which of course also is pretty damn disgusting.

The Not Bojo Namechange Era

I think this was the last name i had before i decided to change my name to Swegkingu in Kanji, スウェグキング. This had a bunch of people irritated because they couldn't tag me. I mainly did it to fit my new persona with my Japanese player. I liked it a lot because it was fresh. I also never thought Eggy would actually allow me to change to it, but he didn't even argue about it, lol.

A couple weeks ago, perhaps even months ago, i paid for a name change, but couldn't decide what to change it to. I had a couple names in mind but couldn't decide, so i made an online poll to get some suggestions. These were posted in both the Newfoundland and Los Angeles discords but they didn't really get any traction because i am a LR cancer. There were 4 suggestions, "steve", "Sweg²", Swegaholic" and the return of "Searchbing". I really liked Sweg² and asked Tez to change my name to that but he just replied that he didn't want to break the site. I later understood that it was him saying he sucks in the Admin CP, not that the name itself would break the site.

I finally decided on JAJA SWEG DINGDONG after the JAJA DINGDONG meme. Easy as that.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Well, ages ago, I signed up on HFBoards with the username BluesBoy71. The reasoning behind this? My favourite player int he NHL at that time played for the Blues, so naturally that was who I decided to support. I was on short notice to come up with something cool to differentiate myself, so I thought I would add a player's number to the end of my name. Turns out, #71 was not the number that TJ Oshie was wearing at that time, even though I was soooo sure that it was. And so, BluesBoy71 was born.

I wore that username with pride for a while, but then my friends on here just started referring to me as "Bloobs" or "Blues". Figure I'd be better off dropping the latter half of my name, and so Blues was born. And that is how I met your mother.

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]

soulja has been my gaming name since i was around 12 years old. I used to play war games a lot back in the days like call of duty, battle field and etc. Thus, i picked a name that sounded like soldier as it was already taken. That is when i picked up the name soulja

[Image: pnI7R5r.png]

He Was a Jazzman is a really great song off my absolute favorite album, Cavalcade, by a Canadian band called The Flatliners. theres a million memories i can tie to this song in particular as it became popular among my groups of friends. i really like the aesthetic of the all lowercase, squished-together look i went for with the username and have been using the name for quite some time across different platforms.
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2020, 10:08 AM by Loganjj21.)

It started when I made my psn years ago Well my names Logan and my middle initial and last name start with J and my favorite number is 21 so you get Loganjj21

Its pretty easy really. It has nothing to do with Pokemon. I am generally really slow at most everything I do, and things go over my head.

[Image: horvat3.png]

Imagine, if you can, a little baby 17-year-old rum_ham. I've always watched a ridiculous amount of TV and movies sine I was a kid. In the summer of 2014, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia was the show I watched the most frequently.

[Image: ?imw=637&imh=358&ima=fit&impolicy=Letter...erbox=true]
This is Rum Ham. Rum Ham, despite only appearing in 2 episodes of Always Sunny, is the best character in the entire show. Sadly the character is lost at sea in the first episode he stars in. I dedicated my username to the memory of my favorite character on the TV show. Thus rum_ham was born.

126 Words

[Image: rum_ham.gif] [Image: ox6aAot.png]
[Image: 62428_s.gif]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png]Colin Lambert ll Left Defence ll Barracuda[Image: NA3IV5m.png]

The username stems from one of my favourite childhood games - Runescape. In that game, there was a legendary player that went by the name of Zezima.

When I decided to swap my username into something else, I wanted to pay homage to one of the greats. Therefore, the name became Zema.

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride

When I signed up for the PBE I signed up as SouthOfHeaven because it was my favorite song at the time. Eventually people started shortening it to Southie so when I signed up for the SHL, I used Southie as a shortend version of SouthOfHeaven.