Create Account

Nevada Battleborn S56 Class Draft Profile Breakdown
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2020, 03:11 PM by Andy.)

So for everyone reading this I am trying to look at this or may not know me. I was an SHL CO-GM while I did not do much I did learn a lot in terms of trying to ascertain player value in terms of team value both as a Locker Room person as well as how their player will do in their sim including their sim engine understanding. Also I could put each player build to get more words but instead I am going to link them so people may actually read this Tongue

First lets look at the most controversial player with user @jRuutu and his player Raivo Heiminen.

Player Build:
Heiminen is a center meaning that his build will be a bit slower to get better as centers have to dump TPE into faceoffs slowing down their builds. However because of this issue, centers are players that are needed in SHL as users will avoid them to save the TPE. What is cool about being a center is that when you hit regression you can move to wing and be just as good because you can pull TPE out of faceoffs first. He is a bit weak defensively currently though with low scores in positioning at 8 as well as defensive read at 8.

User Breakdown: So in terms of why he had to recreate, Jruutu had come out with some controversial opinions (Not going to get into it as its not worth it). However speaking as his teammate he has been great in the lockroom. He is someone who has worked hard to be just a part of the conversation as well as someone who tries to start the day for us getting up before us being from Europe. He also has been here a long time, being around the SHL for almost 6 years. (His 6 year anniversary will be in September). So he is someone for the most part has flown under the radar except recently. His bank is not bad currently sitting at a little under 20 million.

Draft Grade: Providing that he keeps his same demeanor and shows that wants to be a good person and not be contraversial I could see him going in the Late second round/ Early Third round of the SHL Draft

Now for the rest of the players I will go in order of creation date from oldest to newest. So next is @Jala 's new player Sachimo Zoidberg III

Player Breakdown: in terms of players and my own memory, Jala is someone who always made a two way defender. Looking at his build, he seems to follow that with most stats being at 10 with a focus in being a pass first instead of a shoot first defenseman. For Jala so far it has shown up well in the sim as well as having most of physical ratings being at 12.

User Breakdown: Jala is someone who I think has always been regarded as "cool". He has leadership experience in other sim leagues as well as having been here a long time as well. Jala is an original S20 player like me and someone who although fluctuated with activity seems like he is back to stay as FHM has re-energized him similar to me. He also has a huge bank account dating back to earlier players where his media was phenomenal and is someone that will be able to update and by the big SHL training.

Draft Grade: Jala definitely has questions to answer as he has not made a player as good as the original Sachimo Zoidberg but then again Third time could be the charm. I think if Jala updates and shows that he is going to be where he was originally that he could be a great asset to any team and a safer late pick. I think he will also be a late second round/early third round But unlike Ruutu it is possible that Jala could hit a stride and move back towards the first round pick he was in S20.

The next highly touted recreate is @Winter is Coming Bane

Player Breakdown: Bane and Zoidberg build is fairly similar including the extra TPE they have for recreating a bit earlier than some of the other S56 players on their team. He is currently working towards a pass first defenseman with a few more points in defensive skill and a few less in physical attributes. By the end of the season or at the 350 cap these two builds have high odds of looking the same.

User Breakdown: What WiC has as his claim to fame was helping the Toronto win its first cup in its history after its high turnover of GMs and frustrating struggles to reach the pinnacle. Across the boards he is regarded fairly well although he did go inactive in what could be regarded as a contraversial time. (To be honest I wasn't really paying attention and saw it bearing aired out in an earlier thread. I personally don't think it matters) But besides that he is one of the recreates on this Battleborn team that is coming back from inactivity. Without doing the research I do believe his previous player was a fairly high earner and was a big piece of the North stars getting their first cup.

Draft Breakdown: For me personally I think his GM in SHL as well as some SMJHL HO experience could play a bit in terms of where he goes in the draft. While he was viewed a bit low in the SMJHL I believe that he could rise on people's draft boards for the SHL draft as someone who has proven to make solid players. I think he is a mid second round pick with the potential like Jala to move upwards based on how the rest of the season moves on.

Next up is another recreate with @treant 's player Alexis Vermette

Player Breakdown: Vermette is showing why in the SMJHL and SHL wing's will contribute earlier than centers and why with my last player I had passing as a weakness to help out earlier with wings that could focus on scoring. Speaking of being Shoot first, Vermette is exactly that with building a shoot first forward. Currently they have opted into more of a shooting and physical build with less points in defense however they are only sitting at 217 TPE so what the capped build will look like is anyone's guess

User Breakdown: Someone that from my knowledge has never been contraversial or doesn't really throw their hat in the ring is treant. Treant to me has striked me so far as someone who just enjoys being part of a locker room and will chime in here and there. In my opinion for everyone conversation dominator needs players like treant who are there just to chill. I personally have enjoyed having them in the locker room and I think would be a welcome addition to any team. Checking their bank account could also help them rise up the draft board with sitting at 55 million.

Draft Breakdown: I think out of the recreats so far I feel that treant to an extent could be one of the safer picks with not being contraversial and having a lot of money to get them to update. I think like the two before them they are a mid second round pick

This player will only have a speculation if they weren't a GM which is @Wasty with Villi Afalava

Speculation: If Wasty wasn't a GM as long as I have been here it would be interesting to see where they go. Being a team first guy he has been known to retire players early to help better suit the needs of his team. I think Wasty and his bank and signature making skills would make him a lock for the first round every draft he entered as was shown in this past SMJHL draft as he is a good locker room, is great for newer players with making them signatures as well. It would be interesting to see the day that he enters a draft not as a GM.

Now this a player that I know there have been rumblings of his name and that is @GMFunk 's player Grandmaster Funk

Player breakdown: This is the first player we have who is familiar with FHM on NBB and it has shown with some of his sim success even with a bit less TPE than his teamamtes. He has followed the standard junior build which is to be fairly even across the board. What is interesting was that he did put stamina at 12 early on which used to be a non factor stat for juniors.

User Breakdown: For me I really like GMF (which I call him because typing all of that out all the time is exhausting). I think he is someone that as more people get to know him they'll realize that he is someone that could become a bigger piece of the SHL as he figures it out. As a user he is hungry to earn more TPE and is working towards to be a max earner. He also has become a good part of conversation in discord even though he was rather quiet in the rookie discord. I think that as more people reach out to him as we get closer to the SHL draft his stock will rise.

Draft Breakdown: This is a user that I think could move up draft boards as we get closer to the season. I think GMF will be under represented on mocks as there are already SMJHL GM's talking to him. What could hold him back is his low bank account but his rumored podcast would be a great way for him to make money and show that he won't need to rely on contract money for his player. I see GMF Sneaking into the first round but could definitely be a top 20 pick

The next one is another excited prospect but in a precarious position is @W19eaver and his player Phillip Weaver

Player Breakdown: Weaver (sorry not typing the 19 every time) is someone who I also was very high on in the SMJHL as was NBB in the draft. His player has stood on his head to allow NBB to compete in these early sim games where they possibly could have been slaughtered. I won't go into goalie builds as I have no idea how they work but I can tell you that he is someone who is trying to earn to make his player as a good as possible.

User Breakdown: Weaver is someone who I knew would be successful in the SHL and have that chill mentality. As I said to our GM he would be the type of guy who could fit in anywhere when I gave him my initial impressions and I still hold that to be true. Writing his post sim breakdowns will allow people to know that he is willing to do a bit of work to make money and bulster his bank account. Even if its only 500 words per day. In a week that would be a total of 3 mil in just psot sim reports so he is doing the math and is definitely avoiding burnout as a user.

Draft Breakdown: I am honestly going to say that I Will leave this blank. When doing my defenseman analysis for teams I noticed that most teams have at least one if not two mainstay goalies leaving the spot rather crowded. However with him being a great locker room guy, it is possible that a team may take him high. With that said I think he could go anywhere in the draft depending on how a team values a having another goalie vs a great user.

I will do a brief breakdown on myself for anyone who hasn't been following my media of Tanjiro Kamado

Player Breakdown: I am going for a shoot first defenseman as chicks dig goals. But in all honesty I am no slouch in TPE earning with having two players having cleared 1k TPE as well as Aizawa having a decent amount of TPE even when I went inactive. I do believe that Kamado will do better as he becomes more well rounded and be able to help get the puck in net as his forwards get better including their screening ability

User Breakdown: For the most part I'd say that I am not a controversial user and sit on discord way more than I should. But I am good for conversation and trying to keep is going as well as writing media (At this moment this over 2k words). I am someone who used to rely on contracts for money but I have realized that I do have a decent amount to say in terms of writing media and trying to hype up my teammates.

Draft Breakdown: Obviously I'd like to go in the first round and really have a full redemption story but I see myself mostly as a second round pick

Now I will do the new creates who we did not draft together as I am still getting to know them and will not be able to fully grade them as they have not been here a week or just a barely a week so far. They are @JMolloy54 with Jimbo Slice @Arayvenn and his player Chad Danger and @quarex with his player Harry Peckins

Player Breakdown: Currently, being new and missing some TPE from mock draft and other early tasks they will be a bit behind the S56 players. However this should not stop any team from taking them as they are all offensive minded players who have shown that even with their less TPE at the moment that they can put the puck away.

User Breakdown: What could make GM's shy away from this group is their lack of bank account and website presense. As the league has moved more towards discord there is still some importance on going on to the site and taking part of things like the media. With only their draft profiles so far to show they need to definitely step it up in a big way to make money for future training especially with SHL cap space so tight and them getting smaller contracts at the next level.

Draft Breakdown: I would say that this entire group currently is sitting as Third round picks however with a bit of media and catching up in terms of money they could definitely find themselves rising their way up SHL draft sheets by showing how great they are in the Locker room and what they could bring to a SHL team.

Code:
2.6k words

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

Great read again! Been loving all of the battle reports and articles you've been dropping Smile

UPDATESPLAYER PAGE

Get that money

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

Great article once again! Battleborn

NOW PLAY JAJA DING DONG IN THE LR.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

Fair assessment of myself and a great read. Loving the early draft stuff!

[Image: NyUD4Ch.jpg]
[Image: 95lCCDx.png]

[Image: iXI1ET6.png]