Create Account

S56 SHL Expansion

Expose my anus

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Oh nice

Expansion draft is exciting but scary too!

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

How are HTC taken into the expansion teams budget, should a player with one get selected?

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

07-31-2020, 09:36 PMMCP_ Wrote: Also what's the predicted Over/Under on the number of applications for a Montreal franchise? I say at least 3 apps
at least one

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

thanks HO

[Image: minadsslatt.png]

Poggers.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

More teams, exciting times.

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland

Miami Gluck Gluck 3000s incoming

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Well crap....too old to be protected. Guess it's time to hang em up before Tuck ends up on an expansion team....

[Image: TorTuck.gif]
[Image: sAx3Llh.jpg]

put a team in Kansas City, MO plz thx

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

07-31-2020, 11:01 PMBlastmeaway Wrote: How are HTC taken into the expansion teams budget, should a player with one get selected?

The expansion team can choose to honour the HTC like they could if they traded for the player, but if they take more than 2 players with HTC, then they'll have to choose which 2 to maintain as HTC, and the others would scale up to their correct value.

This is pulled from Section 2, Subsection E, Article 3b:

Code:
If a player with a hometown discount is traded, their contract will count against the new team's cap of two players on a hometown discount. If the new team already has two players on a hometown discount, their contract will be adjusted to the proper amount based on their TPE.

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

pog

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

08-01-2020, 01:19 AMnour Wrote:
07-31-2020, 11:01 PMBlastmeaway Wrote: How are HTC taken into the expansion teams budget, should a player with one get selected?

The expansion team can choose to honour the HTC like they could if they traded for the player, but if they take more than 2 players with HTC, then they'll have to choose which 2 to maintain as HTC, and the others would scale up to their correct value.

This is pulled from Section 2, Subsection E, Article 3b:

Code:
If a player with a hometown discount is traded, their contract will count against the new team's cap of two players on a hometown discount. If the new team already has two players on a hometown discount, their contract will be adjusted to the proper amount based on their TPE.

Why is that the case? Is the purpose of the HTC not to be a team friendly deal for an established player in the city? Seems like the contract should be pushed back into its Tier since they aren't technically good buddies with the townies anymore, yaknowimsayin?

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.

Another question/thought: How will this effect Playoffs?

formerly in the 7 team conference era (pre-Chicago/New Orleans) we took top 4 from each conference and then ran away.
then we got 8 teams and went to 5 from conference with division winners getting 1 & 2 seed
when we moved into FHM we reverted back to 4 team playoff with top 4 and div winners getting 1 & 2

Marvin (NC) Martians here we come.

[Image: BUzKbLn.png]

[Image: 5p7vOwY.png]  |  [Image: NA3IV5m.png]