Create Account

Random Thoughts On Expansion

08-02-2020, 11:16 AMWinter is Coming Wrote: I like Philadelphia/Jersey as one option and maybe a return to Seattle or San Jose for the West?

Personally we have enough Cali teams. Utah or Kansas City would be my hope for the west

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Halifax an island? I don't think so. Also metro centre being the largest rink in Canada is way off to. I think its only the largest in the Q

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

My top locations are definitely as follows in order;

1. Ottawa
2. Pittsburgh
3. Seattle
4. Boston
5. Minnesota

[Image: 62048_s.gif]

[Image: quebeccity.png]
[Image: kcP9WEd.png][Image: DNLeeu0.png]

Imagine not saying Phoenix is a great spot for an expansion team.

Nice article though, wel thought out

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

08-02-2020, 05:10 PMSmiley Wrote: My top locations are definitely as follows in order;

1. Ottawa
2. Pittsburgh
3. Seattle
4. Boston
5. Minnesota
We already have teams based in the last two

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

08-02-2020, 05:37 PMdankoa Wrote:
08-02-2020, 05:10 PMSmiley Wrote: My top locations are definitely as follows in order;

1. Ottawa
2. Pittsburgh
3. Seattle
4. Boston
5. Minnesota
We already have teams based in the last two

Wow you're right I'm an idiot haha. Forgot about the Chiefs and Wolfpack, my bad Towel

[Image: 62048_s.gif]

[Image: quebeccity.png]
[Image: kcP9WEd.png][Image: DNLeeu0.png]

DC/NoVA/PA in the East and San Antonio/Phoenix/Albuquerque in the West.

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland

When I was going through places for expansion for the Specters, there were a few places that really stood out to me:

1. Atlanta - great place, huge market.
2. Kansas City - we need a team smack dab in the middle of the country. Plus it’s a great city.
3. Nashville - seriously, another awesome city that could use some love.

We have too many Canadian/Northeast teams as it is, and Montreal is overrated. Too many west coast/Cali teams too.

But for real, the Phoenix Screamin’ Cacti. It’s time. They’ve basically been a team around these parts for 5 years. Let’s make that a reality.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

08-03-2020, 10:22 PMJKortesi81 Wrote: When I was going through places for expansion for the Specters, there were a few places that really stood out to me:

1. Atlanta - great place, huge market.
2. Kansas City - we need a team smack dab in the middle of the country. Plus it’s a great city.
3. Nashville - seriously, another awesome city that could use some love.

We have too many Canadian/Northeast teams as it is, and Montreal is overrated. Too many west coast/Cali teams too.

But for real, the Phoenix Screamin’ Cacti. It’s time. They’ve basically been a team around these parts for 5 years. Let’s make that a reality.

Yeah NGL id love a Nashville team.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

we're sorta at the point where all the places it makes sense to put a west coast team is a place a team used to be, places like Seattle and Vancouver and Portland. I'd like a western team that isn't that far west, somewhere like Houston or Kansas City would be great. With the East there is a ton of options and I think that anywhere would be a nice addition to the league.

What about Bismark.... Cuz North Dakota Obviously

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

If I had to pick two places... Honolulu, HI and Richmond, VA.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

[Image: ihl--clelu951.gif]

[Image: 15Ng51w.png][Image: draNOgf.png]

Literally everywhere outside of philly and Pittsburgh is filled with Cletuses

[Image: Duff101.gif]
Credit to Geck, Ragnar and Juni for sigs