Create Account

Why do so many of u hate Pittsburgh?

Pittsburgh is an OK city but the sports fans from there are miserable to interact with. Just cause you got handed a generational talent so the owners wouldn't move your team doesn't make you special.

[Image: Faelax.gif]
[Image: aroach.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png]    [Image: DNLeeu0.png]

Wow. Who hurt you fitted?
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2020, 08:44 AM by DELIRIVM.)

Fuck the Penguins. But even more than that - fuck Boston sports.

Not a lot of reasons outside of the Penguins to dislike Pittsburgh sports. Steelers are usually pretty good but I don't really mind them because it's always good games between the Broncos and Steelers. But the amount of tongue bathing that the Penguins get on National TV is enough to make most people recoil in horror. I'd say the Oilers are the new Penguins but I have a hard time saying that as, even with McDavid and Draisaitl, the Oilers will perpetually find ways to find ways to piss good seasons down the drain.

I like Pat McAfee but he went on a tangent a few months back calling Pittsburgh "Hockeytown". I'm an Avs fan and even I will recognize that the moniker belongs to Detroit and the Red Wings.

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2020, 09:19 AM by Ragnar.)

Because in 2009 in the finals, Malkin attempted to instigate a fight in the final five minutes of one of the games, which by NHL rules, should have resulted in a suspension. They just swept it under the rug. Then in another game in that same series, Pittsburgh had six men on the ice for a long enough time for a play by play guy to call them out, and definitely enough time to have an impact on the game. Instead of calling a penalty, the ref JUST TOLD THE SIXTH PITTSBURGH PLAYER TO GO BACK TO THE BENCH. If that isn't fixed, I don't fucking know what is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3WmdGZZWDQ

SIX PLAYERS ON THE FORECHECK FOR 20-25 SECONDS

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

The Pirates are trash.

@JayWhy

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

08-03-2020, 09:11 AMRagnar Wrote: Because in 2009 in the finals, Malkin attempted to instigate a fight in the final five minutes of one of the games, which by NHL rules, should have resulted in a suspension. They just swept it under the rug. Then in another game in that same series, Pittsburgh had six men on the ice for a long enough time for a play by play guy to call them out, and definitely enough time to have an impact on the game. Instead of calling a penalty, the ref JUST TOLD THE SIXTH PITTSBURGH PLAYER TO GO BACK TO THE BENCH. If that isn't fixed, I don't fucking know what is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3WmdGZZWDQ

SIX PLAYERS ON THE FORECHECK FOR 20-25 SECONDS

plus datsyuk was injured. 2009 was a back to back year. Sidney didn't earn shit that year

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

few things more despicable than a yinzer

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

08-01-2020, 09:46 PMFitted2106 Wrote: MOTHERFUCKERS I AM PGH NORTHSIDE BORN N RAISED I HEAR STEELER GAMES FROM MY PIRCH BECAUSE WHEN THEY ANNOUNCE

*THATS A PITTSBURGH STEELERS FIRST DOWN* OVER THE PA SYSTEM I HEAR IT UR MAD MY BED SHEETS R BLACK N GILD
Bedsheets are yellow because you pee the bed lol

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

Oh god, Fitted lives near me? Jesus christ.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

08-03-2020, 11:02 AMJayWhy Wrote: Oh god, Fitted lives near me? Jesus christ.

is it that hard to distinguish fitted from the rest of the locals?

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG

08-03-2020, 11:12 AMPremierBromanov Wrote:

Yes

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

08-03-2020, 11:12 AMPremierBromanov Wrote:

Fitted is one of the few locals to develop the ability to use a keyboard

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

08-03-2020, 12:44 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
08-03-2020, 11:12 AMPremierBromanov Wrote: is it that hard to distinguish fitted from the rest of the locals?
Fitted is one of the few locals to develop the ability to use a keyboard

so hes like caesar from planet of the apes

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG

08-02-2020, 06:47 PMSlappydoodle Wrote: The only city worse than Pittsburgh is Buffalo N.Y., right @JKortesi81

Aren’t you inactive?

And no. There’s Cleveland, Boise, and Detroit.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

We can have 6 on the forecheck because the league owes us that.

And @JayWhy

IMA FIND UUUUU

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50