Create Account

Tentatively Unnamed Nevada Battleborn Podcast - EP 1
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2020, 04:07 PM by funk.)

Listen Here!

This is my first try at an independent SMJHL podcast (or really an independent podcast of any sort). Hopefully I made it pleasant enough to listen to.

Feedback is more than welcome, and I'll be creating more of these as the season goes on Smile

I stumbled over my words a couple times in there, but I'm sure as I get used to it I'll get better with that.

UPDATESPLAYER PAGE

Name ideas

BattleCast

We Bring the Funk

Silver Star Radio

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

Good listen! These will be a blast when you have guests to have some rhetoric with and there'll be less just reading off stats. Your new coaching position will bring an interesting perspective to this too. Love the intro jingle and I think your mic sounds superb.

[Image: qqfzCsq.png]

08-02-2020, 09:31 PMArayvenn Wrote: Good listen! These will be a blast when you have guests to have some rhetoric with and there'll be less just reading off stats. Your new coaching position will bring an interesting perspective to this too. Love the intro jingle and I think your mic sounds superb.
Thanks for the awesome feedback bud Smile

I'm going to be organizing it a little better going forward and try to collaborate with some people on the team. Eventually maybe beyond that and into the rest of the SMJHL/SHL, but for now the scope is pretty small.

Appreciate the comment on the mic too Wink

UPDATESPLAYER PAGE

08-02-2020, 04:40 PMNokazoa Wrote: Name ideas

BattleCast

We Bring the Funk

Silver Star Radio

We Bring the Funk seems to be picking up steam in the locker room  Hmm

UPDATESPLAYER PAGE

On the Funk Line (play on On the Front Line....)

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs