Create Account

Newfoundlads Podcast #1
(This post was last modified: 08-14-2020, 05:22 PM by Patty.)

Hello! This is the first Newfoundlads Podcast!
It's a continuation / rebranding of the PatCast

This episode is Myself, @Nhamlet , Juke @"Smalinowski7" and Tez @teztify
We cover the Expansion Rules, possible locations and answer all the questions from our Questions Thread

https://soundcloud.com/patric-207977138/newfoundlads-3

[Image: newfont2.png]
Thanks for listening and enjoy!
Please split pay evenly between Myself, nhamlet, smalinowski7 and Tezify
(Time ~1:08)

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

+1

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

I actually missed this episode for some reason (and started with ep. 2). Good that I caught it now.

About the morning crew vs night crew discussion: The night crew is often too drunk for me in the morning when I'm not even awake yet. The morning crew is technically my afternoon crew, so it's definitely a little more "normal".

How did I miss Andrei's camping pics? (Just found them, they're just as weird as described). Either way, still one of the best LRs in the league!

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]