Create Account

Live From the Citadel - Week 3

[Image: LFTC-W3.png]

WELCOME back to 'Live From the Citadel' as hosted by yours truly, Smiley. Into our third week a lot is going on around the league what with talks of expansion in the SHL and applications already being up for the expansion GM positions. I have a ton of personal interest in getting an expansion team and think it would be a super cool opportunity, but I must digress that I don't particularly expect to get accepted. I've spent the last handful of days putting together an application with a logo and all, but haven't yet made a final submission. Who knows if I'll ever get around to it, hard to fight against the old boys club. Regardless I'm excited for another week of articles and while I got a little backlogged with last weeks I fully intend to keep this series going. This week we'll be looking at things a little more analytically and on a broader spectrum, but we'll still bring it all together with a couple of player based articles to close out the week. We'll start of with this week's headlining article, North Stars: NE Division

Thanks, Max
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contents
Article #1 - North Stars: NE Division
Reply - Not Posted Yet

Article #2 - High Flying: Points Race
Reply - Not Posted Yet

Article #3 - Sixth Man: Julian Cunningham (@tinkthegreat)
Reply - Not Posted Yet

Article #4 - Mr. Hat Trick: Ryan Rieley (@Brandon)
Reply - Not Posted Yet

Article #5 - The Long Game: Kev Kevens (@Keven)
Reply - Not Posted Yet

DON'T GRADE UNTIL ALL FIVE ARTICLES ARE UNDER THE REPLY SECTION IN THIS POST. 

Starting Wednesday August 5th!

[Image: 62048_s.gif]

[Image: quebeccity.png]
[Image: kcP9WEd.png][Image: DNLeeu0.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2020, 05:34 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

08-04-2020, 12:45 PMSmiley Wrote: [Image: LFTC-W3.png]

WELCOME back to 'Live From the Citadel' as hosted by yours truly, Smiley. Into our third week a lot is going on around the league what with talks of expansion in the SHL and applications already being up for the expansion GM positions. I have a ton of personal interest in getting an expansion team and think it would be a super cool opportunity, but I must digress that I don't particularly expect to get accepted. I've spent the last handful of days putting together an application with a logo and all, but haven't yet made a final submission. Who knows if I'll ever get around to it, hard to fight against the old boys club. Regardless I'm excited for another week of articles and while I got a little backlogged with last weeks I fully intend to keep this series going. This week we'll be looking at things a little more analytically and on a broader spectrum, but we'll still bring it all together with a couple of player based articles to close out the week. We'll start of with this week's headlining article, North Stars: NE Division

Thanks, Max

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contents
Article #1 - North Stars: NE Division
Reply - Not Posted Yet

Article #2 - High Flying: Points Race
Reply - Not Posted Yet

Article #3 - Sixth Man: Julian Cunningham (@tinkthegreat)
Reply - Not Posted Yet

Article #4 - Mr. Hat Trick: Ryan Rieley (@Brandon)
Reply - Not Posted Yet

Article #5 - The Long Game: Kev Kevens (@Keven)
Reply - Not Posted Yet

DON'T GRADE UNTIL ALL FIVE ARTICLES ARE UNDER THE REPLY SECTION IN THIS POST. 

Starting Wednesday August 5th!

Popcorn

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria
(This post was last modified: 10-15-2020, 01:54 AM by JasonMorrow.)

An archive index and signal are reformed for the shoes for all people. The marginal capacity for the myessaywriter is done for the running for the affairs. The models approved for the underdeveloped areas for the citizens.