Create Account

New SHL Rulebook (and some rule changes)

08-05-2020, 09:24 AMZema Wrote:
Quote:First Offence:
- Loss of nearest 1st round and 2nd round picks
- Offending team cannot sign free agents for the remainder of the season.
- $5,000,000 bank account fine to the offending General Manager

If you want to make the fines hit harder you could change it to 5/10% of the GMs total bank, or at least $5m. Just to make sure those who have insanely large banks don't get off free from that part of the punishment as well.

Hopefully you don't have to use it.

+1

$5,000,000 is pocket change for some users.

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

I feel personally attacked by these regression changes.

[Image: TorTuck.gif]
[Image: sAx3Llh.jpg]

Hitting 1k games will now be hard

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Hey y'all, quick edit to the OP in terms of contract lengths, I made a mistake in what I posted last night by forgetting to edit the new rulebook based on a conversation we had with the SHL GMs a week or so ago. Tiers 1-6 can sign at a max of 3 seasons, with only tier 7 being allowed to sign at 5 seasons, as opposed to the original post stating tiers 1-5 can sign 3 years max and tiers 6-7 can sign 5 years max. The new rulebook will be edited to reflect this, thanks everyone

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2020, 06:12 AM by RomanesEuntDomus.)

Good changes overall!

The new tampering punishment is a bit too light imho, GMs get off very easy even though you said that the main thought behind this change was to make it so that they and not the team has to take the brunt of the punishment - yet they are hardly punished at all, just with a suspension and a fine that are barely higher than what you get for your average forum misconduct. And I don't quite understand why we didn't just get rid of HTDs altogether (could've even raised the cap a bit if if would have been too hard on teams that way). But other then that this makes a lot of sense, good job!