Create Account

[BHN] Rich and Luke: The Movie (Part 2)

[Image: Bean_with_an_s_Hockey_Network_logo.png]
This movie script was made possible by the Beans Hockey Network. Join Rich and Luke every week for the reveal of a new part of their movie, which will hopefully be filmed and released sometime in 2056.

If you didn't catch part one last week, catch up on Part 1 here

As you could probably tell by the layout of Part 1, it is really difficult to use proper screenplay formatting on the site. For easier reading you can view the PDF of this screenplay here

RICH AND LUKE: THE MOVIE (PART 2)

INT. RICH’S OFFICE - NIGHT

Hurried footsteps approach the empty and dimly-lit room.

Rich bursts in and gallops over to his two-monitor PC setup.

He shuffles the computer mouse back-and-forth to wake up the computer. One monitor turns on while the other remains black.

Rich looks behind the monitor to see if it is plugged in. It is. He shakes his head in exasperation. He can’t be bothered to fix it now.

He sits down and pops open Discord on his remaining monitor. With a few clicks, he navigates himself to the profile page of OATS. Below Oat’s name is a message that says “BHN Founder”.

Rich begins a DM chat with him--
RICH: why did I just get a message from Luke saying that you
guys kidnapped him?

OATS: lmao
RICH: I’m serious. What did you guys do to him?
OATS: we kidnapped him, obviously lol

Rich ponders for a moment. Maybe Luke was just messing with him. He closes his DMs with Oats and opens up his DMs with Luke.

He reads over the messages again, trying to decipher if Luke is joking or not. He can’t tell, so he types a message--
RICH: can you hop in voice chat when you get a chance?
LUKE: ...

Just as before, Luke’s status shows that he is typing a message, but nothing shows up.

After a while of sitting and waiting for the massage to come through, Rich takes a deep breath and walks out of the room.

INT. RICH’S KITCHEN - MOMENTS LATER

Rich opens his fridge and moves an empty gallon of milk to retrieve a full gallon from behind it. He takes a seat at his kitchen table and pours himself a tall glass.

Exhausted and confused, he stares deeply into the freshly-poured glass.

As he stares, the drink appears to thicken and get darker. A few more seconds and it turns red! Rich is dumbfounded as the milk that he just poured seemingly turned to blood before his eyes.

He blinks hard and shakes his head. When he opens his eyes, the milk is once again white. Rich pushes it forward with a disgusted look on his face.

After a beat, he is startled by the vibration of his phone.
Notifications show that Luke has responded to him! It reads--
LUKE: they’re going to get you too
RICH: what are you talking about?
LUKE: if you don’t help me, they’re going to get you too

Fearful and worried, Rich darts back up the stairs, leaving his full glass of milk behind.

INT. RICH’S OFFICE - CONTINUOUS

Rich hops onto his computer and immediately re-opens his DMs with Oats. He responds with--
RICH: look, I don’t know if this is some kind of joke to you,
but I know you have Luke. Where are you?

Moments after Rich hits send, a message displays at the bottom of the chat reading “Oats has left the chat”.

CUT TO:

INT. RICH’S OFFICE - ONE WEEK LATER

The room is cluttered with food wrappers and cans of energy drinks. A cork board on the wall displays a map with hundreds of pins in it with a heading reading: “POSSIBLE BEAN
LOCATIONS”.

Rich sits at his computer, looking defeated. He is sporting the same clothes from a week ago with a scraggly stubble and bags under his eyes.

His attention is diverted by a DM from ML002, who’s profile picture is a TORONTO NORTH STARS LOGO.--
ML002: you haven’t updated in over a week, everything okay?
RICH: Sorry, everything’s kind of crazy right now. I’ll do it soon if I have the time

He closes discord and opens the SHL MEDIA FORUMS. He writes a post saying: “URGENT: IMPROMPTU RICH AND LUKE EPISODE IN 1 HOUR, PLEASE TUNE IN”.

CUT TO:

INT. RICH’S OFFICE - ONE HOUR LATER

Rich speaks to his podcast audience though his microphone and webcam.

RICH
Thanks for tuning in, guys. This
episode is going to be short.

The Twitch VOD has the same display as before, with Rich’s webcam footage on the right side of the screen, and a black box representing where Luke’s webcam would be.

RICH (CONT’D)
I’ve been a bit distant from the
site for the past week or so... and
the reason for that is that I’ve
been trying to find Luke.

The Twitch chat starts going off. People seem to think he’s joking.

RICH (CONT’D)
Besides a few cryptic messages, I
haven’t heard from him all week. He
told me that the Beans kidnapped
him. I’ve been trying to figure out
where they’ve been keeping him, but
I haven’t been able to.

The chat is starting to think he’s crazy.

RICH (CONT’D)
This is really weird to talk about,
and you guys probably think I’m
nuts, but if you guys have any
information that could help me find
him... I would really appreciate
it.

One specific message sticks out to Rich on the Twitch chat reading: “I can’t tell if you’re fucking with us or not but you should contact the authorities if you’re really worried”.

CUT TO:

INT. RICH’S KITCHEN - NIGHT

911 OPERATOR
(through phone)
911, what is your emergency?

Rich paces in his kitchen as he speaks on the phone. The glass of milk from a week ago is still on the table, now moldy.

RICH
I’m not really sure who to call for
this, but I’d like to report a
missing person.

911 OPERATOR
Can we get a name and description
of this person, please?

RICH
Well... I don’t actually know his
real name or what he looks like.

911 OPERATOR
Sir if you can get a name and
description of this person, the
best option would be to go to your
local Police station in the morning
and report the incident.

RICH
Um, okay... I’ll do--

The 911 Operator hangs up the phone.

RICH (CONT’D)
Do that...

CUT TO:

INT. POLICE STATION - THE NEXT MORNING

Inside of the very small police station is a single POLICE OFFICER (crew cut, mustache, 40s) sitting behind a reception desk while intensely looking at his computer monitor.

Rich enters. He looks around curiously before approaching the Officer at the desk, who’s focus remains on his monitor.

POLICE OFFICER
(without looking at Rich)
Can I help you?

RICH
I want to report a missing person,
but I don’t have a name or
description of them. What can I do?

POLICE OFFICER
(still looking at monitor)
I don’t know how we can find
someone who doesn’t have a name and
doesn’t look like anything

RICH
(sighs)
Forget it--

The Police Officer looks up from his monitor and his eyes widen in recognition as he looks at Rich.

RICH (CONT’D)
This was a fucking stupid idea.

Rich darts off. The Officer stands up.

POLICE OFFICER
Wait! Rich!? Luke! You’re looking
for Luke, right?

Rich turns around, looking shocked.

RICH
How do you know...?

The Officer clicks around on his PC and turns his monitor towards Rich. It’s showing the Discord DMs between Rich and Ml002!

POLICE OFFICER/ML002
It’s me... Ml002...

FADE TO BLACK.

Whoa, that was crazy! Will Rich be able to find Luke? How will ml help him through his search? Find out next week on Rich and Luke: the Movie Part 3!

[Image: rum_ham.gif] [Image: ox6aAot.png]
[Image: 62428_s.gif]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png]Colin Lambert ll Left Defence ll Barracuda[Image: NA3IV5m.png]

This is just so great. Can't wait for next week.  Popcorn 

I wonder if the milk is still there...

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2020, 12:28 AM by Ohtaay.)

Guaranteed Oscar, multiple oscars.

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]