Create Account

S55 mPT #3 - you can't be good at everything

Believe it or not McMahon is absolutely horrendous at street hockey. When he is on his feet he kicks into soccer mode and just keeps outrunning the puck. His hands can't keep up and he constantly turns the puck over.

[Image: 3MtyuZk.gif]
[Image: dAxJaBU.gif]

Rocco is an absolute garbage cook. Although I did hype him up on his potential cooking show last season, I think it is important to make the world aware of the physical danger that Rocco in a kitchen represents.

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]

One thing that Theo Kondos will never hear the end of, is due to his inability to learn Greek. The one thing his parents wanted the most out of him was to speak fluent greek, and you can guess it, that never happened. The little Greek I do know is completely butchered, and not worth a dime.

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Markus is the absolute worse when it comes to any kind of social interaction. That's why he usually sports his Sennheiser supra-aural headphones - to make sure he can't hear anything, so he has to interact with the least amount of humans per day. Of course, this is definitely not helping for his dating life... which should be bustling with activity, as he's a 26-year-old multi-millionaire... But no. He'd much rather be on his own in his free time.

(86 words)

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

Karlstraße Scholz is no stranger to success in the SHL, but off the ice he's absolutely hopeless at keeping his place in order. At any given moment it looks like a bomb has gone off in his place.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

Jimmy Slothface is pretty bad at cooking, he has documented his struggles in the kitchen in a few SHL blogs in the media section. It is always a struggle to not injure himself or burn the place down when he has to make food.

Piotr is not a people person. It surprises nobody when he ends up without a roommate on the road. Its not that he is a bad person, he just doesnt talk much until he is drunk.

[Image: horvat3.png]

Devin Williams isn't great at singing, it's something he doesn't really do well, and much to the dismay of friends and family he does it often anyways, usually when he's drunk and there's no music on, so he's the best (and only) person in the room singing.
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2020, 01:51 PM by soulja.)

Everyone knows of Zlatan being the big boy that can do just about everything.He has the looks, the intellect, the athleticism and just about everything else you can name. If there is one thing that he terribly sucks at, its got to be his drawing skills. The man absolutely sucks at art. He draws worse than a 5 year old. To put into perspective, one of his young fans, a 5 year old little boy asked ibra jr to draw a smiley face on his signature. But the man is so bad that the smiley face he intended to draw looked like a wrinkled grape. It was so bad that the little boy started crying.

[Image: pnI7R5r.png]

Magnus Liljestrom is bad at multi-tasking. Once he starts working on something off-ice, try not to disturb him otherwise he will lose his concentration and have to start from the beginning again.

[Image: hgcI1ti.png]

Phineas is terrible at jokes. While the rest of the LR is always sitting around cracking some of the funniest lines since Whose Line is it Anyways. Phineas is always sitting there content with just listening and dreading no one calls on him to make a joke.

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

Martijn is really, really terrible at doing tik tok dances. He has tried to learn numerous times but has come up woefully short. He must be getting old cause it seems like these teens lock it down in minutes.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Luffy is great at many aspects in his carreer, but holy shit does he suck at basketball. It just requires such a weird amount of coordination different than hockey he just doesnt get it.

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

I am bad at cooking. Even with precise instructions for the most basic stuff, I always forget some things or drop stuff in the wrong pot.

[Image: lespoils.gif]

One interest of mine has always been knitting. As a hockey player, it is hard to find time when I'm with teammates to get out my needles and bang out some socks that I've been working on. It's been months of practice, but I am still just as bad as when I started. I've been trying to keep this hobby to myself, but it might be time to start asking for help or taking lessons. YouTube videos just have not been cutting it for me.

[Image: UCTqPUg.png]