Create Account

S55 mPT #3 - you can't be good at everything

I'm amazing on the ice obviously, but the one thing I'm super terrible at is picking out presents for friends. Like, I know them well enough to know what they like, but you know what that $20 foot bath massager looks amazing and won't break my bank.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Nathan Thomas has never been smooth with the ladies. He rather block a 100 MPH slapshot then try and hit on a perfect 10 on his own. He gets flustered and nervous almost every time he starts trying to be a ladies man. On the side note his friends find it hilarious and always say how good it makes them look!

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

While Reginald MacIntyre has rarely been defeated at the game of drink outside the rink, he has never been terribly capable of dance, even when sober. Booze just makes it worse. But booze also makes everyone else not care as much. He has also mangled many a karaoke night with his singing voice for print.

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]

Karl is horrible at mud wrestling. It was a little more popular in the swampy everglades in Florida than Baltimore, but he's found a few rings around Baltimore. The mud gets stuck in his eyes and he starts flipping around like a catfish out of water, leaving himself prone to an easy pin down.

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

Defense is what michael fitted sucks at he doesnt even try to play it. Never once will he ever play d what the fuck is that sounds pretty lame not my style .

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

Thorbjorn Gunnarson, while lighting up the SMJHL with his silky mitts and absolute cannon of a shot he has one big struggle in his life and that's with his cooking ability. He's absolutely dreadful. The only man who is able to burn ice cream and freeze toast. If you're asking someone to cook something for you look anywhere but to Thorbjorn.

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/glswenson.gif[/img]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/agentchadjohnson.gif[/img]

Sammy Blaze is terrible at sex. He tries very hard at it, but he always gets it horribly wrong. He once blinded a woman, and not in the way you may think (his pants were still on).

Elijah Jones can't hang with the young guns on fortnite. He can get some kills off the bat, but when the game turns into a building game, the youngins smoke him.

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

Akira Ren has always struggled at “shooter” video games. His teammates often like to play games like Fornite when on roadtrips and Ren can never seem to quite get the grasp of it and is often the first one to die!

[Image: 60354_s.gif  ]
[Image: 1yZYUXK.gif]
Sig Credits: Gorlab and Kylrad

Colin Lambert doesn't like to touch the seat of public toilets, causing him to have lousy aim. There have been several times where his St. Louis teammates were met with a steamy surprise staring them down on the floor next to the toilet in the bathroom stall.

[Image: rum_ham.gif] [Image: ox6aAot.png]
[Image: 62428_s.gif]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png]Colin Lambert ll Left Defence ll Barracuda[Image: NA3IV5m.png]

Code:
You've proven yourself of being quite capable as a hockey player, but what is something you're absolutely terrible at? Write about your player's off-ice woes, whatever they are laughably bad at. (25 words min.)

On the ice, I'm quite the goal scorer. But one thing I simply can't do off the ice is ride a bike. It's something that I just can't get the hang off. I've been trying to do it since I was a little kid but I can't get the right balance to pull it off.

Code:
55 words

[Image: RBQhWRP.png]
[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]

Since Björn went to school it became clear he wasn't the sharpest person, almost any knowledge takes quite long to stick with him and he seems pretty clueless about what is going on around him.

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

I am absolutely terrible at art. Like I tried to sign up for an art class at one point and I couldn't even draw the simplest things, like a tree or a dog. I am useless in that regard.

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

Alex Petrenko is a really bad dancer. Have you ever seen that episode of Seinfeld where Elaine starts busting a move to "Shining Star" by Earth, Wind, and Fire and it's the worst thing you've ever seen? That's kind of what Alex looks like whenever he tries to dance, except somehow worse.

[Image: traphag2.gif]
(sigs courtesy of Carpy48, BDonini, Turd Ferguson, FlappyGiraffe, and Sulovilen)

Noah Gallagher is terrible at fixing things around the house. He is by no means a good handyman. The over the toilet shelf he installed tends to lean and the wine rack that he installed on the wall has many holes behind it where he drilled holes to hang it haha!

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS