Create Account

Job Pay Reviews

really think GMs need to get paid more too considering how much work a majority of them put into it. shouldnt also have to do other media as a GM imo

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]

08-28-2020, 01:00 PMhonkerrs Wrote: really think GMs need to get paid more too considering how much work a majority of them put into it. shouldnt also have to do other media as a GM imo

They can pay themselves more if they think they deserve it. Cool

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

08-10-2020, 12:54 PMKlusteR Wrote: #GiveBadWolfARaise

#TakeAwayCoreysRaiseForBadWolfs
+1

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

Job pay has been something that has been an extremely slow work in progress. Over the last 10 seasons that I’ve been in HO I’ve seen specific jobs get raises by 1-2m. I do agree it needs more of an overhaul across the board. I would love to hear from everyone which jobs they feel lack. The more peoples opinions I hear, the better I can help pin point what is weak.

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

GM and coach gigs seem to be under paid for the amount of time and energy given back to the team. Also they carry a big responsibility if ever they make mistakes well they get fined heavily. But I think it all starts with player salaries. I know its not a job but once that gets rectified everything else should follow.

[Image: Snoopdogg.gif]
    [Image: d9J5DHT.png]        norway      [Image: d9J5DHT.png]

I am but a humble rookie and have only been around these forums for about a month and a half and don't quite understand everything that is going on, but I will admit I have found myself a little shocked at how low some of the salaries are, like for GM's and commish. Even iihf GM's. Maybe if they got paid more, the international sections of the forums might not be so empty and out of date (assuming the iihf GM's are in charge of keeping them up to date, and I don't know who else would be). Make it actually worth their time.

Simming seems like it should be one of the highest paying jobs, if not the highest paying. Maybe it already is! But if people are saying they should get paid more, I'm all for it.

[Image: kahnwald.png]
Sig by @Ragnar

#GiveMeARaise

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

08-26-2020, 04:48 PMNhamlet Wrote: Just a bump for this as the end of the season is coming and hopefully there might spark some discussion/changes leading into next season.

Am banker, send money plz

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]