Create Account

50 game seasons with 18 teams???

08-08-2020, 05:27 PMRabidsponge21 Wrote: Currently would be 4 games vs inter conference.
2 games vs out of conference to make 50 games.

Ye this is what I originally thought but I’ve been told this isn’t possible so

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

08-08-2020, 12:57 PMMike Izzy Wrote:
08-08-2020, 11:02 AMCampinKiller Wrote: Duality of man.

On a real note just do it like PBE and don’t sim every game on stream, sim like one or two at most per FHM day

I feel like that would be eating at the heart of the current enjoyment of FHM..watching live games and other teams play has supplemented for not being able to view other teams box scores in the index.

PBE gives every team at least one game per sim, most of the time two games. I think one live simmed game a day for each team would be good.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

08-08-2020, 06:33 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: PBE gives every team at least one game per sim, most of the time two games. I think one live simmed game a day for each team would be good.
it is a cursed live game

[Image: giphy.gif]

This is a conversation HO has discussed with GMs as recently as yesterday, so its absolutely on our mind as we head into expansion. That said, we don't want to arbitrarily raise it to 80-82 because the NHL does it that way, if we do increase games we're going to look into raising it to whatever number is best for the league as a whole

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2020, 06:08 AM by st4rface.)

82 games would probably give the league what it doesn’t want - more time in a season for users to gain more TPE. Of course, that’s in case if it ain’t simulated in the same speed as 50 game season.

82 game season sounds good and would bring in real life feeling, but I don’t know how possible it is. HO should think about it. Anyway - we all love more games and more points etc. 

I don’t know if live streams are really that needed for each game tho.

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]

08-08-2020, 05:50 PMjfisherr Wrote:
08-08-2020, 05:27 PMRabidsponge21 Wrote: Currently would be 4 games vs inter conference.
2 games vs out of conference to make 50 games.

Ye this is what I originally thought but I’ve been told this isn’t possible so

that is incorrect afaik. you decide the number of inter conference and division games, now the fact that the divisions are unballanced might mess with that but that is also a larger issue