Create Account

I am sad to see you go, please don’t leave me.
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2020, 02:07 PM by Rangerjase.)

I am sad to see you go, please don’t leave me. (980 words ready for grading)
Zoltan Topalo - Sad guy.

Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons

Starting my career in Detroit and being new to the SHL and SMJHL world in general go hand in hand together. The S53 Draft class was pretty big, and Detroit took more than a handful of rookies. After playing together for 3 seasons, some of my fellow rookies are moving up to the bigger (but not necessarily) better league. There are also some S52 Rookies that are moving up as well. I wanted to say my proper goodbye and what better way to do that than to write about you in a public setting and earn some sweet sweet sweet cash in the meantime. I know active players get a total of 4 season in the J (5 for Inactive users) 

@roastpuff- You just have to be a top earner and leave Detroit early. As you already know, that is a compliment. You are always on top of your game, and quick to answer any question anyone has in the locker room when it comes to the SHL. Couldn’t be happier to see you thrive and make your way to the big leagues the way you have. Second OA in the SMJHL entry draft and First OA in the SHL draft. For a new player in the league I couldn’t be prouder to call you my teammate. Have had a ton of fun chatting on and off the ice. Thank you for teaching me how to fly a virtual plane. Many more F1 races to come as well. Get a wheel eh. One of these days we’ll share some sour beers. 

@JSS331 - You always stepped up when we needed you out there on the Ice, and more importantly always showed up in the Locker room for big games. :Oshea: was a frequent emoji always popping up at critical moments. I wish there was more time for us to continue laying together but its time for you to move on to the SHL. hopefully some time in the future we’ll be playing on the ice as teammates instead of rivals!

@Reidsutherland - Just give me some sweet sweet Yoda lines as to why you are moving up to the SHL. I know that it's Winnipeg time for you and Puff but WHY! We needed you in Detroit. You are such an up and comer with all of the sigs that you’ve been making lately. Going to miss seeing you out on the ice in a Falcons sweater. You are quite an amazing writer, I really hope that in the next few seasons when I eventually move up to the big leagues that I can crack one of your SHL lists. If I had to pick a category, I think I’ll fall into the most underrated category.

@Mutedfaith (Cal) - Cal, you were purple when I arrived in the LR and really helped me out in my first season. Getting accustomed to the site and just answering all of my dumb questions really helped to shape me into the 425 TPE SMJHL super star that I am. You are one of the guys that's always hanging in the locker room no matter what time of the day that it is for you. You are 100% one of the players on the team with the most heart.

@Jmac - Another of my Team USA brethren. Well not so much anymore because we both decided to leave for other country teams at the same time. One of my best buddies in the locker room for sure, gonna be different without you on the ice this season. Have always had fun chatting with you and you are definitely another guy I don’t think is going to just disappear from the Locker room. You may be a Velveeta guy when I like Kraft better but we just put those differences aside. Going to miss throwing up your emote when you score a big goal for us during important games. 

@jeffie - My rocket league Champion! Even though you’re a recreate you were one of the active guys when I first joined the Locker room. Also the first one who’s player name I outright laughed at as soon as i figured it out. A big part of our S53 winning team and a boss on D. You probably had more shots miss the net than anyone else, but your defensive skills are just on point. Puff’s other equal half in the Playoffs you guys were an unstoppable force. Literally they couldn’t get by you and that takes a lot of skill.

@awesomecakes - oh Jobin where to even start. That smiling round blue face on discord is always a sight to see. I know my media is already a little late and you are still so active in the locker room which I am always happy to see. There is nobody that stirred up the SMJHL league like you did with those consecutive all star appearances. The brick wall that kept us in every S53 game. You put the team on your back and we brought it all home for that four star cup. 

Just writing this in general hits me in the feels for the Falcons S53 cup. I really want to give a lot of credit to Tig and Nour and the entire Detroit Scouting team for putting our draft class together. There is nobody else I would have rather won this cup with. Just being a new create player and joining this team has been phenomenal. So glad I could taste the sweet victory so early in my career. This is for everyone in the locker room. Was such a pleasure, and still is to this day. Excited to see everyone move up to the SHL and make it in the big leagues. The rest of us are right behind you so watch out.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

Heart Heart Heart

Jase, thanks for all these amazing words. I wish I could have stayed for an extra season! I may be in Winnipeg but in my heart once a Falcon forever a Falcon!

Falcons Falcons Falcons

[Image: hgcI1ti.png]

Falcons

Thanks for the kind words. It has been an honour to play on a team with all of you.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2020, 01:23 PM by TheSparkyDee.)

SKREEEE!!!!

Drafted 2nd round 21st Pick by the Winnipeg Jets in S55 SHL Entry Draft 
GM of the UCORCAL in the WJC S55
S55 WJC Gold Medalist GM/Player for UCORCAL
Management Role for Russia in the IIHF
Recent Management Role / Head Coach for Winnipeg Aurora in SHL 
CO-GM St. Louis Scarecrows S57-S60
GM of the St. Louis Scarecrows S61-S72
S72 Challenge Cup Champion
[Image: 6JpC94j.png]
[Image: image0.png]
[Image: IMG_0301.jpg]

Quote:I wish there was more time for us to continue laying together but its time for you to move on to the SHL

Bruh, thanks for the kind words but we have not nor would continue to lay together.  LOL.

[Image: kpALfz6.jpg]
Gritty McGritterson Player Page
Gritty McGritterson Update Page

S53 Four Star Cup Champion- Detroit Falcons
S56 Challenge Cup Champion - Hamilton Steelhawks

SKREE for life Falcons

Thanks Wasty, Carpy, JSS, TurdFerguson, Geekusoid and Awesomecakes for the sigs!
[Image: reidsuth.gif]