Create Account

Flames 2020

Andersson is bae. The metro can eat my ass. Dube is coming into his own, his beard makes me wanna do that as well. Lucic > Neal. Lessa go we in the playoffs baybee

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

when is johnny boy gonna do things again

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

08-10-2020, 03:46 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: when is johnny boy gonna do things again
When he goes to Columbus

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

(This post was last modified: 08-10-2020, 04:41 PM by Nhamlet.)

Bennett is going to score and run over somebody probably every game.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

08-10-2020, 03:46 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: when is johnny boy gonna do things again
Already beat last years playoff goal total before they even started, it only goes up from here

Dillon Dube and Rasmus Andersson FUCK. Young guns winning playoff games, love to see it. Dillon (drafted using a Stars pick) Dube, and Rasmus (drafted using a Canucks pick) Andersson getting taken in the 2nd in back to back years is a beauty move by Treliving. Now Gaudreau is allowed to wake up. Hopefully.

I regretfully am recsinding my statements that supported the Flames. They kinda doo doo