Create Account

Switzerland Punishment

good guy blues

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

08-11-2020, 06:44 AMSegi Wrote: Thank you HO for the quick and fair handling of this situation! I hope, everyone can see that this was an honest mistake. This punishment should be reminder enough to double check who we're sending out messages to in the future.

I was in Canada when Jax was fed head. Trust me, we double checkin now #blamejax

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

08-11-2020, 09:36 AMGeekusoid Wrote:
08-11-2020, 09:33 AMbluesfan55 Wrote: yep, i had a massive brain fart and thought it was free game for transfer once the transfer thread was posted (which it obviously isn't) and once i realized that it was too late so i thought the best thing to do to fix that would be to let HO know. they handled it really well

Integrity +100
The best Integrity% Rel in the league, bar none.

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

bloos...

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Quote:yep, i had a massive brain fart and thought it was free game for transfer once the transfer thread was posted (which it obviously isn't) and once i realized that it was too late so i thought the best thing to do to fix that would be to let HO know. they handled it really well

Cudos for bringing it to HO yourself. Mistakes happen, but you owned up to it in the best way possible. Wolfpack

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride