Create Account

The New Captain of Detroit FalCons. Zoltan Topalo!

1193 words Ready for Grading.
Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons
The New Captain of Detroit FalCons. Zoltan Topalo!
Why I deserve to be Captain of the Detroit FalCons
A list of things I Came up with
Written by Zoltan Topalo, Captain of the Detroit FalCons
(@notorioustig plz hurry make me Captain)
Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons

Here is Reason number one why I deserve to be Captain of the Detroit Falcons. I have not played a single game for any other team in my Career (WJC / IIHF EXCLUDED). I was a prospeCt for the Detroit Falcons, and the sorting hat blessed me as suCh in making me a Detroit FalCon. Every single Goal and Assist I have tallied has been as a Detroit FalCon. I literally bleed red. If you Cut me, red blood will pour out. How dope is that? I was even proteCted by the team in the expansion draft. Not only do I see myself as Captain material, but even the GM’s and CoaChes want me to stay. 

Here is reason number two why I deserve to be Captain of the Detroit FalCons. It is my last season with the Detroit FalCons. Like I said in reason number one above (see above), I am a lifelong FalCon. Skree forever my dudes! SinCe it is my last season before I graduate and get Called up to play for the Tampa Bay BarraCuda, I think it is time that I was named Captain. I am one of the guys that helped lead the time to win the Four Star Cup in Season 53. I was there, on the team. I put some quality minutes in, and even sCored some big goals and eventually we got to hoist the Cup. Even though I was playing on the third line baCk then, I really helped. Just CheCk the numbers.

Here is reason number three why I deserve to be Captain of the Detroit FalCons. I play on the first line. I am a pretty deCent forward if I do say so myself. Zoltan plays with a lot of heart. The heart of a human Cultist, as well as the heart of a baboon. No, don’t even ask if I ate a Baboon, or stole a baboon’s heart. It's just a euphemism for how muCh I Care. I leave it all out on the iCe. ExCept for the piCkle juiCe, I drank it all. Although a baboon did smile at me at the zoo onCe, whiCh was niCe. Thanks @trella for the lovely animal seleCtion. 

Here is reason number four why I deserve to be Captain of the Detroit FalCons. I am an inCredible role model for all of the young players on the team. I am out there eaCh and every day trying to Convert the other players to the will of my lord and savior Zoltan. I am named for him, and I play for him. I do my best every day to bring as much glory to the name Zoltan as I possibly Can. I have not suCCeeded in any way shape or form but that's okay. Lord Zoltan knows I'm doing my best.  I still show the young guys what it is like to be a veteran on the iCe and also in the loCker room. I take Care to make sure that everyone is doing well and staying in shape so that they Can play their best. THis is probably the best reason I should be Captain of the Detroit FalCons. 

Here is reason number five why I deserve to be Captain of the Detroit FalCons. I Care so much about this team. Even being new to the league, I think I'm a big part of what makes the FalCons loCker room what it is. I don’t say that  to toot my own horn, or pull on anyone's leg, but I am one of the people that is there. I am not saying that people aren’t there, but I am there. I am here, but also there. I will Continue to be there (but also here), Captain or not (but please make me Captain) 

Here is reason number six why I deserve to be Captain of the Detroit FalCons. I would vote for me. Wouldn’t you vote for me? If I knew how to do a poll, I would do a poll. Doing a poll wouldn’t make me Captain. Maybe i’ll do one though, just to make sure. I am the only option, so 100% of the poll takers would vote for me. I wouldn’t even have to stuff the ballot box. This is still a demoCratiC proCess when it Comes down to it. Or maybe its not. TeChnically that would make you a Tigt-tater, whiCh is fine (and apparently now a word), because it would mean that I am the Captain now. 

Here is reason number seven why I deserve to be Captain of the Detroit FalCons. We Could really use a leader right now, and I think that I would do a fine job. You’ve seen me play the game on the iCe. You’ve seen me praCtiCe the game. You have seen me off the iCe. I have watChed Cal as Captain for a few seasons now. I think that he would gladly pass the proverbial humongous responsibility of the torCh to yours truly. Zoltan. 

Here is reason number eight why I deserve to be Captain of the Detroit FalCons. I have a hoCkey league job. I am aCtive on the site and do my weekly updates. As a Banker, I know what is going on in the league. I give money, i taketh money. If the league trusts me enough to be a banker and handle money, you should trust me enough to give me Captain. I want it. Give it to me. I have earned it. 

Here is reason number nine why I deserve to be Captain of the Detroit FalCons. As far as I know I am the only one that has filled out an appliCation thus far. At this point, all appliCations for the position are Closed. Therefore, by right of Conquest I should be awarded the position of Captain. I don't want to piCk the alternates, they Can also apply or we Can do a poll. I think Captain should be awarded to me, Zoltan, and alternates are whoever. Although if I had to piCk an alternate, it would be Thor. 

Here is reason number ten why I deserve to be Captain of the Detroit FalCons. I am one of the most underrated guys out there. I wasn’t a first or even a seCond round piCk. God i don’t even remember what piCk I was but still! I am here! I am here to stay, forever. Enshrine me as a lifelong FalCon. Let me wear the C on my Chest! I will wear it proudly, (but not as proudly as I wear my bubble wrap). Let it sink in, you won’t be making a mistake. PiCk Zoltan for Captain. Its only for one season anyways, how muCh harm Could I do? You literally have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Just do it. I want it. Give it to me. 

Your Captain of the Detroit FalCons. 
  • Zoltan Topalo. 

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

Yeah sure

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

08-10-2020, 10:46 PMRangerjase Wrote:
I am one of the most underrated guys out there. 
What does this part say? The tippy top of my Onoprienko sits juuust in front of that part of my screen.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=65fe67b4&is=65ebf2b4&hm=a6...46085eb3f&]

O no

[Image: Fantobens.gif]

08-10-2020, 10:46 PMRangerjase Wrote:  I am one of the most underrated guys out there. 
Laughs in Onoprienko

[Image: Thor-Hockey_2.gif]
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2020, 08:09 AM by TheSparkyDee.)

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQkFTNaa1CAWUAlCAad8...w&usqp=CAU]

"O Captain, My Captain" 

Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons

Drafted 2nd round 21st Pick by the Winnipeg Jets in S55 SHL Entry Draft 
GM of the UCORCAL in the WJC S55
S55 WJC Gold Medalist GM/Player for UCORCAL
Management Role for Russia in the IIHF
Recent Management Role / Head Coach for Winnipeg Aurora in SHL 
CO-GM St. Louis Scarecrows S57-S60
GM of the St. Louis Scarecrows S61-S72
S72 Challenge Cup Champion
[Image: 6JpC94j.png]
[Image: image0.png]
[Image: IMG_0301.jpg]

Zoltan is a FalConvict

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

08-11-2020, 09:46 AMLordBirdman Wrote: Zoltan is a FalConvict

You must be thinking of the other Zoltan who was Convcited. 

Not even related to that guy

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]