Create Account

HIRED - Rookie Mentor & Tutorial Video Maker
(This post was last modified: 08-17-2020, 05:26 PM by Segi.)

With his new responsibilities of salvaging what's left of the San Francisco Pride, @Thatguy91 has decided to step back from his position as a rookie mentor, so I'm looking for a new, motivated and knowledgeable member for the rookie mentor team. Thank you Henrik for your work on your stint with the team!

In addition, I'm looking for someone who is interested to make an updated version of the video tutorial. I'm expecting the video to be about 30 minutes long.

Payment:
The salary for the rookie mentor position is around $3M per season, but it depends on how well of a job you're doing.
The video will pay $4M upon it being uploaded to the official SMJHL youtube channel.

If you're interested in either or both of these opportunities, please let me know why you think, you're qualified in a PM on the forum.
If you have any questions about being a rookie mentor or the video, let me know through any channel.

Applications will close on Saturday the 15th, midnight EST.

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

applied but unironically

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

:think:

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=65fe67b4&is=65ebf2b4&hm=a6...46085eb3f&]

Applied for the video job!

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

Applied!

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

applyded

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: nbb.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Applied!

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride

A-P-P-L-I-E-D

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

applied  Falcons

Drafted 2nd round 21st Pick by the Winnipeg Jets in S55 SHL Entry Draft 
GM of the UCORCAL in the WJC S55
S55 WJC Gold Medalist GM/Player for UCORCAL
Management Role for Russia in the IIHF
Recent Management Role / Head Coach for Winnipeg Aurora in SHL 
CO-GM St. Louis Scarecrows S57-S60
GM of the St. Louis Scarecrows S61-S72
S72 Challenge Cup Champion
[Image: 6JpC94j.png]
[Image: image0.png]
[Image: IMG_0301.jpg]

Apple pied

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

I am happy to welcome @sköldpaddor to the mentor team. Thank you to everyone who applied. I'm convinced, a lot of you would make great mentors too, but we only have so many spots to fill.

Also @leviadan got the task to create the new tutorial video. We'll soon have an up to date version of that.

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

@sköldpaddor grats queen

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]